• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Here the link and the changelog of 0.0.5:

Scene routes:
- Jenny office - 2 routes
- Doctor scene 1 - 4 routes (2 shorts)
- Doctor scene 2 - 5 routes (1 shorter than the others)

Release notes:
- over 170 new renders.
- added character info screen.
- image compression from over 2GB to over 500Mb.
- add 9 new scenes to the gallery.
- several bugs fixes.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
quick question : is the ntr avoidable in this one? can you choose who the wife fucks or is it straightforward ?

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
so what you're saying is you get choices but its not 100 % avoidable..is that it?
as of now it's avoidable to the point where she doesn't have sex with other people and you can control 99% of her and your actions, but as we have learned from others, not mentioning any names (Pandora's Box)that can change in an instant. but as of now I consider it to be one the best of the NTR's without cramming it down your throat.. But that's just my opinion.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
as of now it's avoidable to the point where she doesn't have sex with other people and you can control 99% of her and your actions, but as we have learned from others, not mentioning any names (Pandora's Box)that can change in an instant. but as of now I consider it to be one the best of the NTR's without cramming it down your throat.. But that's just my opinion.
ok i'll stay out of this one then lol , thanks for your reply ( and yea that Pandora's box game was shit ,why input all the choices and paths if the girl's gonna fuck you over anyway :)) )

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I want to try this but I just can’t get past that weird cock! It’s really gross! I never thought seeing a penis would kill my erection, but this one does! What’s the point of H-scene if it’s a turn off! I’d prefer the Sandworm from Freeloading Family to this purple-headed bull dick.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes