3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Those ideas are typical of the genre and are expected, so when they're not there, people will be confused.
Typical of the genre?

From what I can tell there are 2 hotwifing games and one is abandoned.

You're thinking corruption which is something else entirely.

Reactions: wugifej

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Typical of the genre?

From what I can tell there are 2 hotwifing games and one is abandoned.
A lot of inspiration for these adult games and adult games in general come from adult stories from literotica, asstr, darkwanderer. I'd never request something foreign to the games primary focus.

IMO hot wife, cuckold, ntr & femdom all go hand in hand.

PHWAMM

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
You play both but most likely Merry yet.
And top right corner is "Show stats". This way you can look at what is changing.
But I find the stats a bit confusing. Like -4 Cheating. What does this mean? She will cheat or she will not?
And Pure Hot wife... What's this? When she is doing her tasks I find it not pure anymore. ^^
The definition of the stats are as followed:
"stat description: stat interval (negative or positive) current route (based on the interval)".
In your example, you have -4 (cheat/share points) and you are on the cheat route.
As for the hotwife, the "route" can go from "Saint wife" to "Hot wife in training" or even "Pure hotwife".
Hope it helps.

Reactions: Alig8r and HorizonD

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The game is good, just wondering because them talk a lot about their kids, you plan in add them with incest or without incest and "corrupt" them as well making the daughter a slut and the son a sex machine?

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

PHWAMM

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
The game is good, just wondering because them talk a lot about their kids, you plan in add them with incest or without incest and "corrupt" them as well making the daughter a slut and the son a sex machine?
I know this answer will not suffice, but the truth is that i don't know yet.
I have more than just a general direction for the game, but i have already found myself changing my mind more than once, either about a specific scene or general direction (usually based on my patreons suggestions).
I can tell you that currently, i don't intend to add incest (nothing is set in stone).
But i am planning to include the kids indirectly in the game (i don't want to elaborate, because i am not certain yet).

PHWAMM

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Will you include some female domination ? Something like the husband being forced to sleep on the couch, or have to kiss the wife feet for apologies. ?
Or even a cuckcage ?
Some variations on the first two is probable, in regards to the 3rd, i highly doubt it.

andjor0

Dec 25, 2018
A little extra… the update should be the 8th of every month!
I don't think it's going to be on the 8.
Generally, i make my initial release on the second Friday of the month (usually 7-13 of the month) but i don't want to promise anything until i am sure i can make it (i don't want to miss deadlines, it's not fair to my contributors).
According to PHWAMM, it should be on the 12 this month.

Reactions: wugifej

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hi everyone,

Version 0.0.5 is almost here, so i want to make version 0.0.3 public.

Release notes:
- first solo scene for Ed.
- 145 new renders.
- added Gallery feature for key scenes.
- added transition message between scenes.
- some language cleaning of Version 0.0.1.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android

I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM
Hi everyone,

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018

Hi everyone,

Version 0.0.5 is almost here, so i want to make version 0.0.3 public.

Release notes:
- first solo scene for Ed.
- 145 new renders.
- added Gallery feature for key scenes.
- added transition message between scenes.
- some language cleaning of Version 0.0.1.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android

I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM
Hi everyone,
Yeah we have always enjoyed female MC.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes