3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I really enjoy this game, but it might be cool to have the "skip" and "auto" options like in other renpy game to explore the different pathways without having to re-run everything
Yes, skip would really be nice!!

Is it good to have alot of hot wifé Points or is the aim to have as few as possible?
My points now are 13/5/4 I think i got the Hot part and future sharing in the bag. I thought i would go back and just agree with everything and they all went up. You see more action with more points lol

Reactions: dego5mail

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I've unlocked all but the 29th gallery scene. Anyone know how to do this one?
:unsure: never looked at that... I went back in and i'm missing 6,8,11,13,16,23,27 & 29 weird i guess you have to be a sweet nice couple to get those. My points proir to a re-run 11/3/4 So it might have something to do with it.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
:unsure: never looked at that... I went back in and i'm missing 6,8,11,13,16,23,27 & 29 weird i guess you have to be a sweet nice couple to get those. My points proir to a re-run 11/3/4 So it might have something to do with it.
ah ok, i saw that my hpt wife Points where 11 , but it was 9 Before so i wonder if that was a good thing or bad :)

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
is it possible continu dr exam
You get a point if you let Doc do his thing, and no point if the nurse does her thing. But most likely someone has to give her an exam since it is required. Not sure how there gonna fit that in.
That concept is trying her to open the door to let men mess with her more than woman, since she seems to be down with that as of now.

Reactions: fbass

Sk0rp1on

Dec 13, 2018
to continue check up with the doc - wife should be saint, and if u want to open second scene with the nurse she must have about 6 points on hot wife path when choice for doc or nurse pops up. Gallery 30/30

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Can someone post the full gallery or a save with everything unlocked because the PNG images in the game images folder can't be read, I tried everything and do trust me when I say "everything" I mean it.

Edit: I got 29/30 the only one missing is the 29th scene from the gallery

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I am seriously afraid that we are present at the start of one more attempt to extend the questionable pleasure of fruitless waiting for the real several years. Very likely ...

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

PHWAMM

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
I really enjoy this game, but it might be cool to have the "skip" and "auto" options like in other renpy game to explore the different pathways without having to re-run everything
If you are referring to the quick menu at the bottom of the screen, then i will enable it for the next version (enable/disable from preference screen).
I personally use the control button(I don't like crowded screens).

Reactions: patrickB

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
When do I get the option to push the biatch in front of a bus and find a new wife??? More forced fucking NTR...
not avoidable at all?...been reading the past 4 pages of the thread to find out if indeed its avoidable..because i played the very first release and really liked the wife's look...but have stayed away because i felt forced ntr was on its way...but reading the thread..does anyone(other than the dev) actually know?..lol

andjor0

Dec 25, 2018
not avoidable at all?...been reading the past 4 pages of the thread to find out if indeed its avoidable..because i played the very first release and really liked the wife's look...but have stayed away because i felt forced ntr was on its way...but reading the thread..does anyone(other than the dev) actually know?..lol
If by force NTR you mean rape then the answer is no there is no force NTR.
I can't speak for future updates but so far most interactions where somewhat controllable.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
This is a game focusing on the wife and her sexapades with accurate keywords/genre notes on the first page. Judging from your reaction and aversion to NTR I'd say your time would be better spent elsewhere.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes