CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
Games really got the whole gen-x, worlds gone to shit, but I don't give a fuck attitude, with a fuckton of millennial humour mixed in; such an intergenerational game.
fr tumblr ahh art.
It's kinda funny how I thought the same thing. So I looked into the creator.

The dude has been tied to a r/196 which is full of people who frequently use the terms, "Chud and bigot," and are generally like radical left 4channers.

Hilariously stereotypical.

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
their newest game Solace Inc. is priced cheap but more than worth it, its a Bullet Heaven where you add or upgrade different characters to power up during a run, with 100+ characters that you unlock, also has a lewd patch, support and buy it if you can

View attachment 3386763
Thank you! I went and got it, couldn't resist at such a low price!

Ornj-geus

Dec 19, 2019
Died once. cleared 2nd run with a capitalism build. +4000% damage and defense. Got told to "go fuck myself" by the villain for getting to the end so fast.
"oh, look at me, I'm good at video games and haven't even died 5 times yet. I'm sending you straight to the refuge."
took all my shit.
powered up.
I still won because 500 bullets.
I don't even know if he was supposed to take all my stuff or if that's just extra for getting there early.

Aug 24, 2016
Honestly this game and the other one are pretty fun. Spent a good two hours just playing Solace Inc. before realizing I didn't have the NSFW patch installed.
Getting through the sewers using the sword jump attack and comboing from sword into shotgun gibbing is nice. I'd play more if it weren't 6 AM.
These guys earned my 20$, i'd say.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Trying to kill your dead self isn't worth it, is it? Kind of annoying that he's in the boss room now incentivizing killing myself on another room where I can ignore it. Assuming that even works, I could only play 20 minutes of it.

I really can't say for the H content as I have seen exactly none of it, but it's at least an actual game with rather tight gameplay, so props to that.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes