Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Looks quite interesting, not because it has lgbt stuffs (which I hate) , but because of the gameplay. And I hope this game left enough rooms to enjoy vanilla H-contents between male-female only

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
Is this game one where you are exclusively raped by enemies? Or can you fuck em back?

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Fuck this game
'
This game ticks all my boxes but I just never found it fun.

I'd recommend Solace Inc over this game, I had the same issues loving this game, but Solace Inc is legitimately fun and worth the 4 dollar price tag by a large margin. My created character in Solace with a shotgun surrounded by a team of Big Titty bitches is my favorite way to play.

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
Honestly this game and the other one are pretty fun. Spent a good two hours just playing Solace Inc. before realizing I didn't have the NSFW patch installed.
Getting through the sewers using the sword jump attack and comboing from sword into shotgun gibbing is nice. I'd play more if it weren't 6 AM.
These guys earned my 20$, i'd say.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw, is there perhaps a way to use the nsfw patch on the Itch.io copy of Solace Inc.? I've only seen the Naughty patch for the Steam version, but no info on how to patch the Itch.io version.

Apr 12, 2022
Ah, MAN, this game was crap the first time around, and guess what? It still stank on the second go. But hey, at least I got a good laugh out of it. Maybe they should sprinkle in more POOOOOOOOOOOORNO for good measure!
Despite that, it's still a blast and serves as the perfect stress-reliever after getting royally screwed over at work.
o'saa-fear-and-hunger.gif

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
this game is very annoying to play.

died to the first boss, have to restart the entire game now. no actual content, deleting instead.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2023
really sucks, this game would be amazing if they actually focused on making it an NSFW game. really interesting art, gameplay, story, enemies are really varied, mechanics are cool, rogue-like system would make it feel seemless getting more sex scenes. really disappointing.

Reactions: toplaygames
Mar 17, 2023
this game is very annoying to play.

died to the first boss, have to restart the entire game now. no actual content, deleting instead.
There's difficulty settings, also that's just how roguelikes are - if you die you go back. Also, you didn't restart the entire game you only cleared 1 level. When you're doing more and more runs you're not supposed to spend time on each level clearing out enemies - you just run to the exit and pick up any items you see along the way.

Gman239

Feb 8, 2018
There's difficulty settings, also that's just how roguelikes are - if you die you go back. Also, you didn't restart the entire game you only cleared 1 level. When you're doing more and more runs you're not supposed to spend time on each level clearing out enemies - you just run to the exit and pick up any items you see along the way.
The problem is you are right but most people try to collect all the items they can in a rogue lite and this game will kill you with scaling if you are too weak. The key is to save up money and sell items when you know you can not continue, but that sucks. Giving up in a roguelike sucks. I want to lose a run because my skill failed me not because it was time for me to quite.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
So my next objective involves talking to characters as "Emily", but I don't have her and it doesn't say on the board where to encounter her, anyone have any ideas?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes