Beckz

May 11, 2020
Well, dayum...

I never saw this game before, now it appear in version v3.0.0.2

I missed out a lot, huh..

Mar 17, 2023
haven't seen any nsfw, played 2 hours, nfw is ticked on - what are we supposed to be seeing? i saw a succubus enemy but no nudity, no options (a full save or save that's gotten to an nsfw part would be appreciated)

Reactions: Zepheral

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Haven't seen any NSFW after 2 hours of play, and I don't see a sign there will be. If you're here for the NSFW I would HIGHLY recommend to pass until somebody who has completed it can explain how it works. The game is also rather punishing, it might take you a few hours to just UNLOCK the girl character, and then once you have her, enemies don't r*pe her she just dies normally like the dude. I ticked the NSFW box.

• Sad
Reactions: Yotsuyu

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
and besides what it has been said above, how i get money/items to the refuge? when i die or when i go back to refuge i dont bring anything back (items/money), and there is a meta boosting in this game? like those crates from laptop are good?

is it a bug or it is something i missed?

Last edited:

KrystalTheFox

May 7, 2020
About other characters: in the hab location there is board with quests. Sometimes there will be something like "talk wih Katie at the *location name*". Thats how I found another char that I can control. About NSFW: first you should check this option in settings. Second there is a strip club in front of the entrance to the location with offices. The club has a room with a bed. Next to the bed is a list of actions that trigger sex scenes. I have only one but I think the only H-scenes can only be played in this room between the main characters

.X..

Jan 23, 2023
4 hours in, i think i was at the final boss (tummy teeth; no spoilers) and at most i got to kiss a slime girl.. no idea where people are getting content at/how to do it. also yeah ive enabled it

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
4 hours in, i think i was at the final boss (tummy teeth; no spoilers) and at most i got to kiss a slime girl.. no idea where people are getting content at/how to do it. also yeah ive enabled it
I believe after level 3, there's a nightclub where you get the fast travel point back to the beginning, once you head through and then head back, an NPC will be there to talk to, after talking to them you grab keys off of the front desk and it unlocks a room. Then from what I understand you have to have certain interactions occur between certain characters to unlock their sex scene.
Aaand... that's about it. Was kind of hoping we could bang the enemies, especially since there's a grapple attack, like the Succubus, Necromancer, or the female zombie, etc.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
it looks like a good game, but I can't get past the fact that the art looks like it would identify as they/them
and the game forces you to play as a male for 2 hours and get fucked by other males, speaking of which where is the "Gay" tag at for this? and don't tell me that robot from the screenshot is a futa because i don't believe that shit for a second that's a male robot fucking a dude, But if you can even get to the part you can play as a female because the game is hard as shit because of course it is, they/them crowd is what this game is really for.

Last edited:
Reactions: toplaygames

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
It's kinda funny how I thought the same thing. So I looked into the creator.

The dude has been tied to a r/196 which is full of people who frequently use the terms, "Chud and bigot," and are generally like radical left 4channers.

Hilariously stereotypical.
Surprise this game isn't sponsored by Soylent in that case.

Reactions: toplaygames

ShuuIwamine1

Jan 7, 2019
Errrr Why the hell did the game read my pc to get my name?
I tried to think of a way to describe how dumb this post is like two or three times and then just decided to write this instead. You don't know how computers work and should just turn your brain off because running windows and owning a cell phone already erases 99% of your privacy and security. A program scraping your username is baby shit.

413-X

Feb 7, 2020
My piggy bank disappeared and the game counts as if I had 0 dollars in it even though I had well above 1k in stock. Does anyone know if it´s a bug or something?

NitrogeniuM

Jan 31, 2018
MAAAAN :C I got to the boss without dying 5 times and it just took all of my Items and my amazing run and Put me down to LVL 1 to Beat me up :CCCC COME OOOON IT WAS SOOO GOOD .... :C I felt so happy and proud, and the game just gave me a HUGE middle Finger :c Come ooon

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
My piggy bank disappeared and the game counts as if I had 0 dollars in it even though I had well above 1k in stock. Does anyone know if it´s a bug or something?
how you added money in the first place? i have 0$ when i die or return from the menu

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes