VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.18.1] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I like the blonde but it seems she's friend zoned me.
Well it not an Harem game, and MC and Kristina are kinda a wholesome package, from what I played so far, you can fool around with other girls, but if you want the best chance with K. it is best not to overdo with other girls and surely not go for girls she in between lines forbid you to be with, like Sarah, Ashley, K. probably will never accept, Amy seems acceptable, Yuri is Les., Diane is maybe acceptable with the kiss on cheek and stream, but not sure when go further. I so far done now only the pure Kristina path and it feels so far the best possible outcome.

Reactions: billclinton99

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Does anyone know how to get Diane's phone during the photoshoot, I got K distract them, found the watercooler and made a wet spot in front but then I'm clueless in what to do.

Edit: solved it, seemed one option kept not appearing at first but now i got it.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2023
Okay game, I like the relationship between K and MC just needs a walkthrough so you can know what choices to avoid.
A little too much "watching others fuck" when I'm here for the MC, not other guys.
Yeh, I want to know what are the consequences of getting a blowjob or not. And why can't I choose to not sleep with Sarah, but not with the Diana. After which she says she doesn't want to be my GF. That scene was totally unrealistic, why at once when he sleeps every night with K, at once he has sex with D, even when K knows about it. Without any buildup, maybe I missed the line '1 year later' or so. It looked with all that makeup that a few years passed. And what was the use of the story K having had sex before at 14, when she is still a virgin...

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
ProjectMnemosyne-0.14.2

Added the option to disable mini-games:

• The feature is available in the game settings.
  • You don't need to start a new game.
  • You can revert to the default settings at any time.

Note: For those who don't start a new game, you can activate this setting only after loading the desired save

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Yeh, I want to know what are the consequences of getting a blowjob or not. And why can't I choose to not sleep with Sarah, but not with the Diana. After which she says she doesn't want to be my GF. That scene was totally unrealistic, why at once when he sleeps every night with K, at once he has sex with D, even when K knows about it. Without any buildup, maybe I missed the line '1 year later' or so. It looked with all that makeup that a few years passed. And what was the use of the story K having had sex before at 14, when she is still a virgin...
Kristina has never been against your sex with other girls and has always encouraged it. Why she is not against it will be explained further in the plot. Kristina hasn't had sex; she had an unfortunate experience that she's ashamed of.

Reactions: SisterFucker3099

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
But people where can I download this game with mods to step-by-step instructions for android versions?

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
Kristina has never been against your sex with other girls and has always encouraged it. Why she is not against it will be explained further in the plot. Kristina hasn't had sex; she had an unfortunate experience that she's ashamed of.
Any chance that you add an in game walkthrough? Congrats for the game looking great

Kaderu

May 17, 2018
I get that it's a romance game with one main girl and no matter what you choose and what happens in game mc will be with this girl, but damn it's sad when I'm least interested in main girl and want to get rid of her to get with other girls.
I didn't know this at the beginning so I kinda tried to choose "bad" options with her, but still at every opportunity she just throws herself on mc. I'm going to stick with this to the end of version and maybe try second play how devs intended, but still it's sometimes really irritating.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
But what options do I have to choose to get this scene?
I got that one by just doing nothing with other girls, the only other thing i done was kiss from diane from bet and the cam session with diane, also i took the path where I was on Amy's path. But never done anything else with other girls.

Sep 14, 2023
Yeh that was what I got, but then I needed to tell Diana when Kristina lost her virginity, and I didn't get that, I probably missed some text. It was getting late, 3 O'clock in the morning, but I couldn't stop, had been on it for 5 hours at least...

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Seeing that 'YES' always means (Kristina +1), I'm going for the blowjobs to be okay for Kristina, am I right ?
Kristina absolutely doesn't care about who you fuck. Absolutely (at the moment). She may say that she doesn't like your actions (for example, the scene with Miss Sanders), but it won't decrease your relationship points. And having sex with other girls won't increase her relationship points either.

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Yeh that was what I got, but then I needed to tell Diana when Kristina lost her virginity, and I didn't get that, I probably missed some text. It was getting late, 3 O'clock in the morning, but I couldn't stop, had been on it for 5 hours at least...
It was a made-up story for Diana. You could have just been mocking Kristina.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes