VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.18.1] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I would love to take Kristina on a romantic date.
We would hold hands and cuddle each other lots.

And of course, have lots of sweet nose kisses.
You would not mind if she took you to some guy's house for support in her first full-on sex experience.

Reactions: Sirren

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Screenshot_2024-02-07-10-54-53-46_79589249f123a08676a6eba9c3179642.jpg
Seems like a bug, as i refused all of Ashley's advance but the game stil think she sucked me off?

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The dev provided information about the release date of the update.
March 31 from what I can see. Wonder if it got released or nothing happened.

EDIT: nvm... didn't see the huge graphic in my face with the dates on it.

KPO

Jun 12, 2017
Nothing happens in this update (0.16), just setting up for a party.
The big thing is that seemingly any sharing/NTR-ish scene have been removed, so as I personally only tried this game because of those themes, this was a huge disappointement and I will move on from this game. (Especially cause if the changelog had been public I wouldnt have wasted money... thats on me to learn from)
Oh, and yeah, still no nudity, not even a fucking nipple with Kristina. (<-- this should have clued me in to Sharing/NTR probably never happening)

So, yeah, good luck on the game, and goodbye.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Ok read through the comment does it have sharing and ntr or not cause am just fucking lost. lol
At this point it doesn't have sharing or NTR when it comes to the red head girl, but there is a dream where the MC sees her being raped by that ugly fart of his football team, also there is one girl being forced into lesbian sex by her teacher and you can help her, but she is still a lesbian and want only a relation with another girl like before. Overall this game is more closer related to a nice slow burn romantic game and it decently done.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
At this point it doesn't have sharing or NTR when it comes to the red head girl, but there is a dream where the MC sees her being raped by that ugly fart of his football team, also there is one girl being forced into lesbian sex by her teacher and you can help her, but she is still a lesbian and want only a relation with another girl like before. Overall this game is more closer related to a nice slow burn romantic game and it decently done.
Ok thank you for letting me i will try it out i saw there are mini games can you skip them.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I'm a little confused is the sharing possibility being removed from the game?
Not sure there going to be any sharing here buddy, it more a game on how the mc behave, he will get closer or further away with his childhood friend, also if he hangs out with her enemies, she will not forget and not forgive him, but she sure not into the sharing, she more a tease, but know what she wants.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Not sure there going to be any sharing here buddy, it more a game on how the mc behave, he will get closer or further away with his childhood friend, also if he hangs out with her enemies, she will not forget and not forgive him, but she sure not into the sharing, she more a tease, but know what she wants.
Future tags say sharing plus we had the question about having a fmm threesome before.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Future tags say sharing plus we had the question about having a fmm threesome before.
I see, but my feeling it would be more sharing MC FF, like sharing her with another girl, least in game it looks a lot like other girls hitting on her and embracing her like a couple would. Also the other guys in the game, I'm not sure I can see her doing things with, they like ugly freaks, but who know. We will see how it all turns out, i'm been waiting on the next updates, but geuss it will take some time.

Edit: for all we know it could be sharing one of the other girls with other guys, it not like the MC has no choice enough among girls.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I see, but my feeling it would be more sharing MC FF, like sharing her with another girl, least in game it looks a lot like other girls hitting on her and embracing her like a couple would. Also the other guys in the game, I'm not sure I can see her doing things with, they like ugly freaks, but who know. We will see how it all turns out, i'm been waiting on the next updates, but geuss it will take some time.

Edit: for all we know it could be sharing one of the other girls with other guys, it not like the MC has no choice enough among girls.
I just hope it happens I don't like something like that being teased and never followed up on.
I only started this game in the first place because I saw the sharing tag and then when that chick in the water teased about a possible mmf threesome with the girlfriend my interest in the game went up dramatically.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019

you are not the dev stop saying there won't be sharing , sharing was in planned tags if it was with girls dev would have just tagged lesbain , so you are like us just hoping for stuff

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.16] [Fint Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
you are not the dev stop saying there won't be sharing , sharing was in planned tags if it was with girls dev would have just tagged lesbain , so you are like us just hoping for stuff
According to the devs itch page the sharing tag wasn't put there by them and they have no plans to include it. But then they say that they have plans for scenes with multiple characters so that would mean FF+MC threesomes.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes