ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
to the opacity of the choice. Once I became aware that it existed, I bailed on Bobo ASAP (because, again, I don't enjoy this sort of content in corruption games), but if I'd known I could be relatively kind and still get William, I would have. So Myriam acted like an asshole when she didn't have to, but in my defense: how was I supposed to know she didn't have to without looking at the code? Without doing so, it's an either/or choice.
Well, it's true I installed the mod that shows you how many points + or - you will get for each decision, but I did not know exactly what would happen in the story, and both when I got William, and when I didn't, I followed almost the same logic till there, just changing that one decision. I just followed my understanding of the character.

I don't want to take too seriously the game, but Myriam has from the start a maternal, protective and sweet side, and even if one continues in that direction and even pushing on the "refrain from confrontation" directly to the "submissiveness", that does not mean she cannot overcome her fear to protect "her own" (in that case, Bobo, who was nice to her).
That would be actually very coherent with her being "big momma" (I am not referring at the cm of her boobs and ass :p :), though she is also well developed there ;-)) - know the joke (which is actually not a joke) about mother bear, or about the mother of the wild boars ?

Effectively, if you play in a certain way you can see how even the way she calls Marc ("duckling"), the way she worries about "traumatising" the little $#%, how she is afraid for what Anthony can do if discovers him in a certain situation (personally, I did both the "kick out" and "keep in" scenarios), how Marc tries to get its way by exploiting that protective motherhood sense with stuff like "it hurts so bad can you help me" and making her feel responsible if not even guilty for it, how she worries about losing the mother/son relation. It's true that mostly comes after the Bobo scene, but it does still go in that mothernal direction.
So, for me it was natural she would anyway help Bobo, at least to a certain extent.

By the way, I do hope there may be situations where Bobo and/or (preferably "and", but separate :p :)) the underpass bullies will come back in the game, but if Zorlun keeps going the way he did till now, I am sure he will let you (well, Myriam) decide whether to "get there" or just interact in a different, non sexual (even if positive) way with Bobo.
So, don't worry, I don't think that helping Bobo means you (well, Myariam) will automatically have sex with him.

Reactions: Zorlun and Segnbora

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If you don't want to miss content because of branching or because of not enough hints in the base game, there is mods for that. Even AAA games have mods to improve them and adding new things

Reactions: Zorlun

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Hello, about the William/Bobo situation, I also missed the scene of Myriam and William the first time, although in my case I didn't mind going back and simply take that option, though I understand that this may not be everyone cup of tea.
As someone who has been in both sides of the spectrum( I particularly don't like grinding for some choices in RPGs) I also think the game should be more clear about the intentions of the options we take.
In my case, I choose to fully help Bobo by giving him food and clothes, and I think Segnbora's problem is that the game is not very clear about the differences between giving him full support and only giving him clothes.
this isn't something worth going back to correct mind you, but it would be better if the next time Zorlun you put some kind of clue about the effect of a particular choice like this.
For example something like Myriam saying “I could go back and get him clothes and food, but I want to be home early and that would take me some time” perhaps putting more emphasis on the context of the choice, in this case, as Myriam wanted to confront Anthony about the cheating, she wanted to go home early, or instead she wanted to delay the matter and took her time on purpose, you could even put it directly on the choice if you want to be blunt about it.
As I say, I don't particularly care about this type of choices since 1. the game is in its early stages and 2. one could easily go back to correct it, but I'm afraid that when the options become more complex like using the happiness/sadness or others parameters, one would need to change completly its playthrough in order to get one particular choice.Also I hope you don't mind that I bring the subject again but it was necesary for the review and I assure you it was done in good faith.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Not really but I don't think it urgently needs a walkthrough either.
Just save before choices that seem major because they probably are.
Also don't forget that you can roll back several slides with the mouse wheel.
For everything else there are some mods on page 99 of this thread.
Sure, and that's all useful, but, for example--I know I want to see all of the beast scenes. The obvious thing there is that I need to interact as much as possible with Cassius, and the horse I've seen mentioned in this thread. What's not obvious is that I apparently also need a really high Cum stat, and that's not something I can just go back and get with a couple of saves and rollback.

Beyond that, there are clearly some things that are effectively mutually exclusive, not because of an obvious choice (ie, 'Go with person A' or 'Go with person B'), but because you need point totals that are hard or impossible to get if you try to go for both. That doesn't bother me--I like the idea of choices actually having an impact on the story--but I'd also like to have an idea of what I can and can't do in a single playthrough, and what stuff I might get locked out of because the points I need for it are on a path I don't like.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Sure, and that's all useful, but, for example--I know I want to see all of the beast scenes. The obvious thing there is that I need to interact as much as possible with Cassius, and the horse I've seen mentioned in this thread. What's not obvious is that I apparently also need a really high Cum stat, and that's not something I can just go back and get with a couple of saves and rollback.

Beyond that, there are clearly some things that are effectively mutually exclusive, not because of an obvious choice (ie, 'Go with person A' or 'Go with person B'), but because you need point totals that are hard or impossible to get if you try to go for both. That doesn't bother me--I like the idea of choices actually having an impact on the story--but I'd also like to have an idea of what I can and can't do in a single playthrough, and what stuff I might get locked out of because the points I need for it are on a path I don't like.
Exactly. That's why I mentioned the mods.
If you want to see everything you'd like to see and do NOT want to replay the game multiple times, get the cheat mod.
When you see an option you can't take because you don't have the points, roll back a slide and set yourself to the needed stats.
It's borderline mandatory if you're impatient like me.

Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Well, I guess I risk being reported by the dev, but here's what I've been talking about, and I'd like to temporarily divorce the conversation from the Bobo/William decision. I'm not quite sure why the dev's being so hostile, but so be it.

I'm not into bestiality, but when I watched the gallery mod scene I wondered how to get it. Cum fetish, it turns out. Okay. So I went back to the beginning and changed my choice post-DumDum to a cum fetish rather than (my initial preference) an anal fetish. To me, as the only cum-heavy event so far in the game, that should be enough to trigger the full Cassius scene. I chose cum over anything else.

But it's not. It's still not enough points. And that's...weird, to me. To actually accumulate sufficient points, I have to make bizarrely unrelated choices to either cum or bestiality. My solution would be to dial the gate back a few points so that the hotel masturbation scene can provide a sufficient number of points. Obviously, that's not gonna happen.

Getting back to William, I'd just like some sort of indication that he's availble for sex that day. And maybe I missed something, but I don't think there is one. A single line of text that obviates this entire issue. Since, the next time Myriam sees William, he's acting as if something significant has happened between the two of them (even if they don't go on to have more sex), it's obviously an important moment of gameplay. So why can't I know about it unless I choose to be less than kindhearted to a homeless man who was treated horribly after being nice to me? If there was a tension between two characters — say, William's rival taking up my time — it would make sense. As it stands, it's just scene-hunting. I've done that many times, because I have an irritating completion fetish. But that's not fun, and it never has been. It's not replayability. It's being difficult simply because one can program difficulty.

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
1) Willing to spend days revisiting every single choice in the game to find new scenes.
2) Not willing to spend half that time listening to people wondering why that's necessary.

'k, man.
I have no problem listening to constructive criticism, which at one point however many messages ago this may have been. Now it's literally just spinning in circles and that's just pointless and a waste of everyone's time.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I have no problem listening to constructive criticism, which at one point however many messages ago this may have been. Now it's literally just spinning in circles and that's just pointless and a waste of everyone's time.
That's exactly my point. No problem talking about my game and the how and why, but when it becomes clear that the talk goes nowhere it becomes kind of pointless to keep hammering the same thing on both sides. Thank you.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
just to explain how this works:

When i saw the (Anthony? is that his name?) ex's scenes in the gallery, I thought, "okay, but I dumped his abusive ass first opportunity, so of course I wouldn't see those scenes."

When I saw the William scene, I was baffled. So I went back to the beginning and tried every single kink and stat modification to get the scene. Not one of them worked, which was time-consuming, frustrating, and the opposite of fun.

And then, finally, I realized that the only thing keeping me from the scene was being less kind to Bobo. Which, in a game wherein the dev insists that the stats are the inviolate barriers to content he wishes to remain gated and cannot ever be changed, is a little...unexpected.

So I wasted an hour or so finding the scene that I wouldn't ever have known existed save for the gallery mod. The others that I missed I knew existed, if not in their form, because I'd broken up with Anthony. William was a complete shock.

Was that an enjoyable hour of replayability? No, it wasn't. It was a frustrating hour of futility. If I had any hint, I might've avoided that hour of pointless frustration. Yes, I could've just looked at the script, but if that's the only way to play a game I'd suggest that it's not achieving its designation as, you know, a game.

(edited) And yes, Zorlun, you can facepalm this all you want, but one day you'll realize that forcing players to scene-scavenge isn't the same as playing your game. Which, when it's an actual game, is quite enjoyable.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I'm having a blast reading in how many different ways people are misspelling Zorluns name. I could make it a drinking game but I fear I may end up in alcochol comma. View attachment 1419903
Yep! I stopped bothering after a while... but hey, could have been worst, I could have used my other handle used for gaming Zargnabamunk. ^^

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
just to explain how this works:

When i saw the (Anthony? is that his name?) ex's scenes in the gallery, I thought, "okay, but I dumped his abusive ass first opportunity, so of course I wouldn't see those scenes."

When I saw the William scene, I was baffled. So I went back to the beginning and tried every single kink and stat modification to get the scene. Not one of them worked, which was time-consuming, frustrating, and the opposite of fun.

And then, finally, I realized that the only thing keeping me from the scene was being less kind to Bobo. Which, in a game wherein the dev insists that the stats are the inviolate barriers to content he wishes to remain gated and cannot ever be changed, is a little...unexpected.

So I wasted an hour or so finding the scene that I wouldn't ever have known existed save for the gallery mod. The others that I missed I knew existed, if not in their form, because I'd broken up with Anthony. William was a complete shock.

Was that an enjoyable hour of replayability? No, it wasn't. It was a frustrating hour of futility. If I had any hint, I might've avoided that hour of pointless frustration. Yes, I could've just looked at the script, but if that's the only way to play a game I'd suggest that it's not achieving its designation as, you know, a game.

(edited) And yes, Zorlun, you can facepalm this all you want, but one day you'll realize that forcing players to scene-scavenge isn't the same as playing your game. Which, when it's an actual game, is quite enjoyable.
I guess it's a glass half-empty, glass half-full kind of thing. I read here about something I missed and I see it as more fun for me. I get to go back and find it. You see it as frustrating. Not saying your wrong. Just that we see it differently.
The issue I have is calling the Dev out for being a bad game designer.
Had you not read it here or looked through the files (or the gallery), you would never know what you missed. Not sure how you can call that bad game design. No one is forcing you to go back and find the missing 'Easter eggs'. The game continues on.

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I guess it's a glass half-empty, glass half-full kind of thing. I read here about something I missed and I see it as more fun for me. I get to go back and find it. You see it as frustrating. Not saying your wrong. Just that we see it differently.
The issue I have is calling the Dev out for being a bad game designer.
Had you not read it here or looked through the files (or the gallery), you would never know what you missed. Not sure how you can call that bad game design. No one is forcing you to go back and find the missing 'Easter eggs'. The game continues on.
Exactly if you have a question how to get any scene in this game just ask in this thread & usually Zorlun will answer it same day or one of us will beat him to it.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I don't think I have a save around from that scene, but I can tell you that I didn't have enough points for Aiden to cum on her face in the changing room and I carried that deficit with me until the scene with the good boi cumming in her mouth which I was missing exactly 2 points for.
I am not sure but I assume that you positively need to let Anthony do what the hell he wants to from the start of the game to get enough points for these, which I didn't want to do because he's a douchenozzle and I didn't want to give him a second of my time if I could help it.
Yeah Anthony is a prick and I had to swallow my pride to get the required points to get other scenes. I'm not going to complain too much about it, but I think tying in the traits together kinda left a bad taste in my mouth maybe the traits being seperated would help(if it would work I'm not sure), but it's not my game. Maybe give more choices during the Anthony scenes to snub Anthony during his scenes, but still gain a cum kink trait for future scenes. I'm throwing out constructive criticism and I hope it is seen that way.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes