Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
one leverage Marc (or anybody else, for what matters) could use to convince Myriam to do stuff, would be that otherwise something could happen to Katherine.
I hope Zorlun doesn't take this route, his story so far has much more potential than this boring "blackmail threatening". In my opinion Marc doesn't even require any leverage because he already knows how to dominate Myriam, he just has to refine this skill and put some effort into it.
If he really wants to blackmail Myriam, there are better ways (he has pictures, if Anthony is still around Myriam probably wants to keep her "misbehaviour" a secret..), but even those are not necessary and imho a bad idea.

And as for his sister: I think Zorlun aims at making her kind of the curious, good daughter who explores her sexuality.
It's a good idea if not every character is either a douchebag or a slut and some are more "normal". A storyline where Marc tries to lure her to his side (maybe with some involuntary help from Myriam) sounds more intrigueing than just making her another slut.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Finishing up the update, doing my last renders today, tomorrow testing and polishing, so the update should be up and running for my higher tiers patrons tomorrow late or after tomorrow at last, then it's a week for the public free version.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I hope Zorlun doesn't take this route, his story so far has much more potential than this boring "blackmail threatening". In my opinion Marc doesn't even require any leverage because he already knows how to dominate Myriam, he just has to refine this skill and put some effort into it.
If he really wants to blackmail Myriam, there are better ways (he has pictures, if Anthony is still around Myriam probably wants to keep her "misbehaviour" a secret..), but even those are not necessary and imho a bad idea.

And as for his sister: I think Zorlun aims at making her kind of the curious, good daughter who explores her sexuality.
It's a good idea if not every character is either a douchebag or a slut and some are more "normal". A storyline where Marc tries to lure her to his side (maybe with some involuntary help from Myriam) sounds more intrigueing than just making her another slut.
Or I could put it both ways.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
falkqceicb021.png
Hello there, here's the new update (version ch2.06) of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations is up on Patreon and SubscribeStar for my higher tiers patrons!
Free public version will be up on October 6th!

What's new:
- Around a whooping 6300+ lines of code (so double a usual update) and 373 new renders (biggest so far).
- 1 really big scene (with around 7 subscenes and 5 naughty scenes).
- 1 new character introduced.
- 1 new weird event.
- Around 30+ choices to make Myriam more your own (so one third of the full chapter 2).
- Some more naughty content.
This time it's one really big scene cut into a multitude of subscenes, the whole update is about the gala night. There is really a lot of choices on this update, 30+, so around the third of the whole chapter 2 (at this point). Lots of naughty scenes also, 5 possible with a few variations on nearly each of them depending some stats and/or choices. This update see the intro of a new female character, which will be one of the lesbian romance interest of Myriam. And of course, a new "weird event". All naughty scenes (weird included if you made the choice on chapter 1) are fully avoidable (though depending on some choices you may not avoid some, but again, depending on your choices).

So just a bit of patience and you'll see coming the new update in a week on F95zone (and if you're not that patient, well, you can always have a look at my Patreon or SubscribeStar page)! ^^

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1427056
Hello there, here's the new update (version ch2.06) of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations is up on Patreon and SubscribeStar for my higher tiers patrons!
Free public version will be up on October 6th!

What's new:

This time it's one really big scene cut into a multitude of subscenes, the whole update is about the gala night. There is really a lot of choices on this update, 30+, so around the third of the whole chapter 2 (at this point). Lots of naughty scenes also, 5 possible with a few variations on nearly each of them depending some stats and/or choices. This update see the intro of a new female character, which will be one of the lesbian romance interest of Myriam. And of course, a new "weird event". All naughty scenes (weird included if you made the choice on chapter 1) are fully avoidable (though depending on some choices you may not avoid some, but again, depending on your choices).

So just a bit of patience and you'll see coming the new update in a week on F95zone (and if you're not that patient, well, you can always have a look at my Patreon or SubscribeStar page)! ^^
OMG Zorlun that was the best update yet, I dont know how you will be able to top it! So many choices to make to, definitely will be replaying that update over. All the action she can have in this update and you would think it would have been enough for her when she takes the limo ride home. Think again, WOW and dp & double! Im your patreon for life man! Damn this game is so fuckin good! Thank You!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It’s the best so far
Indeed. There's so many scenes and yet it still took a month to get the update out.

Anyway I'm gonna put the rest in spoilers.

It seems like the 2nd half of the update is heavily locked behind the drink stat, which makes sense considering the stats you get for going through with them. The final limo scene with the driver has to be my favourite. It's a shame I can't go through with it in my playthrough though, I'm trying to keep my Myriam with high willpower and also dominance.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Indeed. There's so many scenes and yet it still took a month to get the update out.
Yeah but it's far from the best art out there. Don't get me wrong, the game is good and its renders do the job, and monthly update is a big plus. But it's also nice to have games with higher image quality, though some may take too long to update.

When Myriam is surprised, her facial expression is too much, it's like she saw horror.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yeah but it's far from the best art out there. Don't get me wrong, the game is good and its renders do the job, and monthly update is a big plus. But it's also nice to have games with higher image quality, though some may take too long to update.

When Myriam is surprised, her facial expression is too much, it's like she saw horror.
Sure have still some way to go and that parasite morph that I didn't caught early game do not help for Myriam's expressions, but this morph is too late to erase now, it has been too long, correcting it now would change Myriam so much that she would seem like another character, I've changed it for the other female characters (the parasite morph was only on the female characters), that's why the daughter for example felt so different.
Though lately I was thinking on dialing it back little by little, from update to update to correct it slowly and not make the player feel like it's another character. I had already adjusted her a little at the start of chapter 2, but yes, sometimes the expression feel still too wonky and that's annoying, so I think I'll try some more adjustments little by little.
This thing was a real pain, I only found the reason for this problem near the end of chapter 1, but hey! that's the joy of an experimental game, I learn as I go and get things better little by little. ^^

Still a lot of work on the lights, for example there is a little problem in this update, the part in the limo, where the lights of the limo caused the graphs on the characters (like hair caps, or addons for the breasts or genitals) to react differently than their skin, giving a feeling of weird "tan lines" like effects.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes