TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Loving the game so far, was a little disappointed with such a little update last time, but still enjoy the game.

Was wondering if there could be a second motel visit at some stage or add a little extra to the original motel scene, maybe let the old guy go a bit further before dumdum stops him or even let Myriam blow dumdum?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Loving the game so far, was a little disappointed with such a little update last time, but still enjoy the game.

Was wondering if there could be a second motel visit at some stage or add a little extra to the original motel scene, maybe let the old guy go a bit further before dumdum stops him or even let Myriam blow dumdum?
From what I've read, Myriam will be seeing DumDum again and the next update is going to be bigger than most.
BTW, did you catch the train scene on the last update? I almost missed it.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
From what I've read, Myriam will be seeing DumDum again and the next update is going to be bigger than most.
BTW, did you catch the train scene on the last update? I almost missed it.
Yeah saw that, would have been better if she could have reached around and gave him a handjob. Glad Dumdum will be making a reappearance and maybe this time she'll suck the horse off or more. Thought the aliens scene was pointless unless there is going to be a story behind it later on. And please, stop that sound effect of the dog whining, it's so annoying.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
jbryyh86bxs21.jpg
Aaaaaand here you go! Update version ch2.06a is out! (Or will be as soon as the moderators update the first post, thanks for their help as always.)

Like announced before, here what's new:
- Around a whooping 6300+ lines of code (so double a usual update) and 373 new renders (biggest so far).
- 1 really big scene (with around 7 subscenes and 5 naughty scenes).
- 1 new character introduced.
- 1 new weird event.
- Around 30+ choices to make Myriam more your own (so one third of the full chapter 2).
- Some new variables for Myriam (Addiction, Drinks and Drugs).
- Some more naughty content.
Dialogues reviewed up to date, thanks always to the wonderful help of Kyla Angel, who also adds some more flavor with the Texan touch for our dear Myriam when she has a little bit too much to drink. ^^

Only one big scene (with lots of subscenes), but it's the biggest so far, with the most renders, the most naughty scenes (6 different scenes), the most choices (30+, so a third of all the choices of chapter 2), the most lines of code (a whooping 6300+, so double the average (but being fair, a lots of repeat for pseudo animation and sex talk ^^ )). So lot's of things to do and redo, since there is a few variations depending on choices made.

About the new variables, "Drinks" and "Drugs" will serve as a gauge during events to measure her state of intoxication, but they will work a bit differently, since they will be resetting to 0 when Myriam have them out of her system. "Addiction", on another hand, will not reset and will serve to measure Myriam's taste/addiction to mind altering substances like drugs in general, but also alcohol when she pushed too much.

Here you go, I won't say too much and let you enjoy this update while I go back to work on the next one (which sorry in advance, but will be a little less of a fuck fest... come on, don't be like that, she needs a breather from time to time ^^ ).

Enjoy! ^^

PS: And realized that I shared this new free public update one day early, it should have been on the 6th... I'm getting old and forgetful... ^^
(Sorry to my higher tiers patrons for this error, but the deed is already done...)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1437115
Aaaaaand here you go! Update version ch2.06a is out! (Or will be as soon as the moderators update the first post, thanks for their help as always.)

Dialogues reviewed up to date, thanks always to the wonderful help of Kyla Angel, who also adds some more flavor with the Texan touch for our dear Myriam when she has a little bit too much to drink. ^^

Only one big scene (with lots of subscenes), but it's the biggest so far, with the most renders, the most naughty scenes (6 different scenes), the most choices (30+, so a third of all the choices of chapter 2), the most lines of code (a whooping 6300+, so double the average (but being fair, a lots of repeat for pseudo animation and sex talk ^^ )). So lot's of things to do and redo, since there is a few variations depending on choices made.

About the new variables, "Drinks" and "Drugs" will serve as a gauge during events to measure her state of intoxication, but they will work a bit differently, since they will be resetting to 0 when Myriam have them out of her system. "Addiction", on another hand, will not reset and will serve to measure Myriam's taste/addiction to mind altering substances like drugs in general, but also alcohol when she pushed too much.

Here you go, I won't say too much and let you enjoy this update while I go back to work on the next one (which sorry in advance, but will be a little less of a fuck fest... come on, don't be like that, she needs a breather from time to time ^^ ).

Enjoy! ^^

PS: And realized that I shared this new free public update one day early, it should have been on the 6th... I'm getting old and forgetful... ^^
(Sorry to my higher tiers patrons for this error, but the deed is already done...)
No problem

Reactions: Zorlun

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Today I will throw off the shackles of destiny.
Today I will be someone else again.
Someone happy. Even if not for long.

Reactions: Zorlun

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I kind of dislike the way animations(image loops) are implemented in this game. They are somehow tied to transitions so if you are like me and disable transitions then you won't even be aware of their existance since they won't play. Image loops also end after a few loops on their own, I'd much rather have them run until I decide to click forward. And lastly there is no text displayed while image loops play so you have to choose between "animation" or text and that sucks. It would be nicer if image loops kept playing while we read text. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack-ish

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
View attachment 1437115

Enjoy! ^^

Android?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I kind of dislike the way animations(image loops) are implemented in this game. They are somehow tied to transitions so if you are like me and disable transitions then you won't even be aware of their existance since they won't play. Image loops also end after a few loops on their own, I'd much rather have them run until I decide to click forward. And lastly there is no text displayed while image loops play so you have to choose between "animation" or text and that sucks. It would be nicer if image loops kept playing while we read text. :unsure:
Yep, like I said, sorry, no real animation as of yet. I'm still new to all this, being my first game and first venture into programming and 3D engines, so still learning as I go and I still didn't get to touch animations yet.
But it'll happen. ^^

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Yep, like I said, sorry, no real animation as of yet. I'm still new to all this, being my first game and first venture into programming and 3D engines, so still learning as I go and I still didn't get to touch animations yet.
But it'll happen. ^^
No need to apologise to me. I actually prefer your pseudo animations to 90% "proper" junky animations. I just think tying pseudo animations to transitions, not showing text while they play and ending them before decides to end them himself is bad design.

I played a game called Babysitter long time ago and remember thinking that image loops there were well done. I think this is how they were implemented in that game but I am no coder and not sure if it will help. I will leave it in spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes