SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So not sure if anyone else ran into this problem, but I can't progress any further at this point. All options are greyed out, meaning I can't select anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this a fault of the mod, or because of some previous choices?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and Zorlun

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So not sure if anyone else ran into this problem, but I can't progress any further at this point. All options are greyed out, meaning I can't select anything.

It's cause of your choices. It took me a while to figure it out but choose to avoid the alcohol every chance you get, smoke weed and decide "Well, it was weird but not so bad" and every option gets blacked out when Guy makes a move. You might also need to have low points with him. Probably needs to be fixed but for now you can avoid this by either having a drink earlier in the night, selecting a different choice for how Myriam feels about getting stoned, or not smoking weed at all.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It's cause of your choices. It took me a while to figure it out but choose to avoid the alcohol every chance you get, smoke weed and decide "Well, it was weird but not so bad" and every option gets blacked out when Guy makes a move. You might also need to have low points with him. Probably needs to be fixed but for now you can avoid this by either having a drink earlier in the night, selecting a different choice for how Myriam feels about getting stoned, or not smoking weed at all.
Yeah just played through again and chose different options. Apparently choosing not to drink but getting high prevents you from progressing the game. So either go full on addiction, or nothing at all it seems. Thanks for checking it out though, appreciate it. After playing it again a few times, was able to finally progress. :)

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I wish I understood anal. Women don't have a prostate, so it always seemed it would be as fun for the girl involved as a particularly violent colonoscopy. But maybe it's more of a mental pleasure thing than any real physical feedback they'd enjoy?

Reactions: Zorlun

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
So I downloaded from Mega like an hour after it was showing up in latest updates, and my game ends at Myriam getting ready to leave for the event?

Reactions: Zorlun

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 2.05b - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Install: Unzip save_name.zip in "game" folder.

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 2.05b - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
Install: Unzip grouped_notif.zip in "game" folder.

Cheats
(Game version: 2.05b - Don't use with later versions)
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).
Install: Unzip cheats.zip in "game" folder.

Another Gallery
(Game version: 2.05b - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
Yes I know a gallery mod already exists but I wanted to try something.
- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering the character filter after you have selected one. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Unzip gallery.zip in "game" folder.

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

Note:

Changelog:
Please, can you update to : Project Myriam - Life and Explorations, Ch. 2.06a

Reactions: Joram34

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I've enjoyed the game sofar, I'm curious, is there pregnancy planed for Myrian?
It may be possible... It depends on the developer's story laid out. We just need to sit back and see how he does with the VN.

Genre:

(In game):
Technical
: 3DCG, Female Protagonist
Sexual Content: Anal Sex, Bestiality, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Creampie, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Groping, Group Sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Incest, Interracial, Male Domination, Masturbation, MILF, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Sexual Harassment, Spanking, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism
Non-Sexual Content: Monster, Romance

(In the future):
Sexual Content: Bdsm, Blackmail, Bukkake, Corruption, DILF, Female Domination, Lesbian, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Rape, Sex Toys, Slave, Sleep Sex, Stripping, Swinging, Urination, Virgin
Non-Sexual Content: Cosplay, Graphic Violence

That is posted in page 1.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hot damn, this Myriam is very toned and muscular and fit.
Anywho, im more into Mom/son stuff so probably gonna wait till october for the good stuff.
Though, next update will have marc stuff or no?
Yep, next update start with arrival home and depending on the player choices with Marc you have a few possibilities.
Awesome update, non-stop actiono_O

we've got alien, and now mummy, what's next?
For the "weird events", lot of different things, to name a few: vampire, werewolf, evil clown, ghost, robot, monster, zombi, evil lovecraftian cultist, etc... I will do a pole soon for my patrons to decide on the next one.
When I get the Android version will I come with the mod that shows the status of each option?
Don't know, maybe JokerLeader (the modder) could better answer.
There isn't this scene yet, right?
Yes there is, well, as always it's a possibility, you can avoid it of course. But this update has foursomes and double anal.

Damn, I must have missed that one, sorry, you should be able to make a choice no matter what normally. I'll have to take a look at that.
Was good at the beggining but after aliens , everything went worst and worst and now, after play this update, i think ill stop playing it, good luck anyway, u have the talent.
Thanks, sorry it's not enjoyable for you anymore, but you know you can avoid those scenes without any trouble...
I wish I understood anal. Women don't have a prostate, so it always seemed it would be as fun for the girl involved as a particularly violent colonoscopy. But maybe it's more of a mental pleasure thing than any real physical feedback they'd enjoy?
Well you have erogenous zones in the ass, man or woman (so if god didn't intended for anal, that was the wrong way to go ^^ ), after that of course the psychological factor always play a role like in sex in general, I mean with a good build up a simple touch could make a man or woman go nuts, so without it you would just go "meh!".
After that, yep anal has a good need for preparation if you don't want it to be messy and gross, here I just vaguely say that Myriam keep herself clean and ready for it with her husband always wanting anal, but of course it's not that simple. And you can't just jump into it when you start, even if the mix of pain and pleasure can be good, when it's only pain it's hell... lube is your friend.
But in the end, we're all made differently, for some it's better than "normal" sex, for others no.

That being said, since anal is a big kink of mine, and I think that way too few games go into it, well, for my game, our dear Myriam will have a lot of it, and love it... no way around this one, sorry. ^^
I've enjoyed the game sofar, I'm curious, is there pregnancy planed for Myrian?
Planned and unplanned pregnancy (yeah I know, not your point ^^ ), yes, and as always, avoidable, though it's not for right now, since a big game changer, it will be on closed road, not just end game, but on closed event leading to an end.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Wooow :love::love::love: Great update... One way, two way, threeway, interracial wooow She got fucked soo it whissleled :love::love::love:
The only thing i had blacked was "im soo hot" down in the basement. Otherwise everybody fucked her :D
Great game Dev, keep up the good work (y)(y)(y):love::love::love:

4.40 star(s) 189 Votes