haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
You avoided drinking every chance you got and enjoyed getting stoned. Take one of the drinks earlier in the night or choose a different option when you smoke the joint, or wait for a fix. Zorlun knows about it so it'll probably be patched soon
Drinking before the roof doesn't factor into that bug. I've had Myriam take every drink opportunity before the roof and it'll still happen. The bug is tied to the whiskey on the roof and weed options.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 2.06a][Compressed]

Original Game Size Win: 1.8 GB

Compressed Game Size Win: 483 MB - MEGA

Mac version on request
more mirrors on request
leave a like (y), Support the Developer if you enjoyed the game
This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Yes,I don't know, but neither compressed or non compressed work on Joiplay...

Braunie

May 21, 2020
Bonjour, désolé si cette question a déjà été posée (mais 122 pages vous comprenez) de quel genre d'inceste s'agit-il ?

Reactions: Zorlun

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Oh this game is just on the other side of weird; she is either a submissive cum slut that get treated like trash or a strong willed lady that gets slapped around by her cheating husband. And what is the point of the introduction cheating? Sure it sounds like a great idea, but does it have to be with her husband's douche-bag coworker that needs to take photographic proof. Seems like there are a lot of better candidates willing to put tab 'd' into slot 'p'. Coupled with all of the female characters reminding me of
Gadget Hackwrench.png
the game is just fine.

Reactions: Zorlun

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
If you're planning to release a quick fix for those few choices with all options greyed out, I think I'm going wait with downloading the update.

Just to be sure, nothing important was changed in the old content? There's no need to replay the game or anything like that?

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Great game but not a fan of this update. Double the usual size but no developments to any of the existing characters other than that one dude I didn't even engage with? For real, at this rate there is way too many new characters being introduced imo, it's going to be very tricky to end up with a completed story where all of them have meaningful developments/conclusions. The issue is that if every variation of choice forks the story, you really can't afford to introduce loads of shit without ending up with far too many variations of the story to continue (IMO).

Honestly though, what was that mummy shit? You have like 20 characters waiting for continuations of their story and the game sidetracks for that bizarre scene? Yeesh

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Great game but not a fan of this update. Double the usual size but no developments to any of the existing characters other than that one dude I didn't even engage with? For real, at this rate there is way too many new characters being introduced imo, it's going to be very tricky to end up with a completed story where all of them have meaningful developments/conclusions. The issue is that if every variation of choice forks the story, you really can't afford to introduce loads of shit without ending up with far too many variations of the story to continue (IMO).

Honestly though, what was that mummy shit? You have like 20 characters waiting for continuations of their story and the game sidetracks for that bizarre scene? Yeesh
You must have agreed to the 'weird' scenes earlier... otherwise you would not see the Alien or Mummy type scenes.
(I kinda like them - nice diversion and pretty humorous!)

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes