Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I wish I understood anal. Women don't have a prostate, so it always seemed it would be as fun for the girl involved as a particularly violent colonoscopy. But maybe it's more of a mental pleasure thing than any real physical feedback they'd enjoy?
You are probably not that far from true. What I read about this topic, women which enjoy anal, takes pleasure from submissiveness and humiliation which comes from the act.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Btw talking about anal, is it possible to make Myriam dislike it? Considering I have almost no points on this kink, all the sex scenes so far seems very "anal centric."

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Oh this game is just on the other side of weird; she is either a submissive cum slut that get treated like trash or a strong willed lady that gets slapped around by her cheating husband. And what is the point of the introduction cheating? Sure it sounds like a great idea, but does it have to be with her husband's douche-bag coworker that needs to take photographic proof. Seems like there are a lot of better candidates willing to put tab 'd' into slot 'p'. Coupled with all of the female characters reminding me of
the game is just fine.
Yes, Myriam has a tough start, but that's kind of the point, during the game, the player either make her discover herself with some new found freedom and emancipation or push her more into a subservient life... After that, I also like my "heroes" to overcome adversity, I find way more interesting a good hero that went through hell before getting to the end than one that one that spoon fed his ending with no trouble.

For the cheating part, Anthony is not suppose to last, he will get his comeuppance soon, so cheating variable is for Myriam and how she is to a partner, any, not only Anthony. There will be other partners possible after.
Guys I need a little help, can some one tell me why the fuck is project Myriam not on the first page of trending games section?
Well, share the love and maybe it will. ^^
Great game but not a fan of this update. Double the usual size but no developments to any of the existing characters other than that one dude I didn't even engage with? For real, at this rate there is way too many new characters being introduced imo, it's going to be very tricky to end up with a completed story where all of them have meaningful developments/conclusions. The issue is that if every variation of choice forks the story, you really can't afford to introduce loads of shit without ending up with far too many variations of the story to continue (IMO).

Honestly though, what was that mummy shit? You have like 20 characters waiting for continuations of their story and the game sidetracks for that bizarre scene? Yeesh
Don't know what to say here... I'm sorry, but as I stated a few times already, I don't want this game to be the typical sim romance with the only characters existing are the MC and his harem of 5, I want the world in which Myriam evolve to be alive, with different adventures and characters, and the player able to have a choice in what he want to explore or not.

So yes, not every plot lines or characters will have the same investment, there are some major and some minor, not every one of them will have a big influence on the game, some will just be fun adventures (like the "weird events") and some will have a deep impact on Myriam and the game and will have some branching.

And sorry, but I can't understand for the life of me how people keep complaining with the "weird events" when at no time you are forced to see them, I can totally understand people not liking them, but it was clearly explained that it can be avoided when you make the choice about seeing them or not (or have the choice every time)... So again: "weird events" are WEIRD, if you do not want to see Myriam having strange adventures it's simple, DO NOT CHOSE TO SEE THEM.
Zorlun There is something missing in your code, line 19658 of chapter 02.rpy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, nice catch, the "else" is not always necessary, but in this case, it was missing something. I corrected it and will put it a corrective update I'll post soon.
Btw talking about anal, is it possible to make Myriam dislike it? Considering I have almost no points on this kink, all the sex scenes so far seems very "anal centric."
Talked about this a few times in the last few days already (like the page before), but "anal" is one of my kinks and I really find that it's rarely exploited in games generally, maybe once or twice if you're lucky in a game. So since the point of doing my own game was because I was not finding my interests fulfilled, you can be sure that in my game you will have anal up the wazoo. ^^

Sorry if it's not to the taste of everyone, but tough shit, there is clearly enough games out there without it, to not come asking me to stop putting some in mine.

That being said and since I like offering choices to my players, I had some ideas in mind to have Myriam stopped loving anal, deepthroating, etc... But that will not be to the interest of the players I think, I let you all discover when it happen... ^^
Not yet, though seeing how the mod just shows tag adjustments and such, don't know why it would make a difference. But I'll try it.
It has been reported already, it will be fixed soon.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes, Myriam has a tough start, but that's kind of the point, during the game, the player either make her discover herself with some new found freedom and emancipation or push her more into a subservient life... After that, I also like my "heroes" to overcome adversity, I find way more interesting a good hero that went through hell before getting to the end than one that one that spoon fed his ending with no trouble.

For the cheating part, Anthony is not suppose to last, he will get his comeuppance soon, so cheating variable is for Myriam and how she is to a partner, any, not only Anthony. There will be other partners possible after.

Well, share the love and maybe it will. ^^

Don't know what to say here... I'm sorry, but as I stated a few times already, I don't want this game to be the typical sim romance with the only characters existing are the MC and his harem of 5, I want the world in which Myriam evolve to be alive, with different adventures and characters, and the player able to have a choice in what he want to explore or not.

So yes, not every plot lines or characters will have the same investment, there are some major and some minor, not every one of them will have a big influence on the game, some will just be fun adventures (like the "weird events") and some will have a deep impact on Myriam and the game and will have some branching.

And sorry, but I can't understand for the life of me how people keep complaining with the "weird events" when at no time you are forced to see them, I can totally understand people not liking them, but it was clearly explained that it can be avoided when you make the choice about seeing them or not (or have the choice every time)... So again: "weird events" are WEIRD, if you do not want to see Myriam having strange adventures it's simple, DO NOT CHOSE TO SEE THEM.

Thanks, nice catch, the "else" is not always necessary, but in this case, it was missing something. I corrected it and will put it a corrective update I'll post soon.

Talked about this a few times in the last few days already (like the page before), but "anal" is one of my kinks and I really find that it's rarely exploited in games generally, maybe once or twice if you're lucky in a game. So since the point of doing my own game was because I was not finding my interests fulfilled, you can be sure that in my game you will have anal up the wazoo. ^^

Sorry if it's not to the taste of everyone, but tough shit, there is clearly enough games out there without it, to not come asking me to stop putting some in mine.

That being said and since I like offering choices to my players, I had some ideas in mind to have Myriam stopped loving anal, deepthroating, etc... But that will not be to the interest of the players I think, I let you all discover when it happen... ^^

It has been reported already, it will be fixed soon.
Only commenting on one thing...anal kink :love:

• Love
Reactions: Zorlun

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Talked about this a few times in the last few days already (like the page before), but "anal" is one of my kinks and I really find that it's rarely exploited in games generally, maybe once or twice if you're lucky in a game. So since the point of doing my own game was because I was not finding my interests fulfilled, you can be sure that in my game you will have anal up the wazoo.
Thats ok, I just don't understant why it's under kinks with its own point system if the points will have no influence on the game. It kinda led me to false believe that you want player to have a choice here.

I would at least suggest giving unchangeable kinks some insane number, so It gives a clear message that this is a Myriam's thing and I as a player can't do nothing about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Pacing is wack with one sex scene after another in the recent patch.
Would have to agree, especially with the last update, whilst still good to an extent, it went a bit overboard that at the same place she gets fucked mouth, pussy and arse by a rich guy, a mummy (as in ancient Egypt kind of mummy), 3 college kids and her limo driver and no doubt will be raped by her son at the start of the next update as that's where it was left. Plus with the greyed out options stopping you from stopping anything from happening that you didn't want to happen. Basically it became linear and why even offer options if you can't use them.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Thats ok, I just don't understant why it's under kinks with its own point system if the points will have no influence on the game. It kinda led me to false believe that you want player to have a choice here.

I would at least suggest giving unchangeable kinks some insane number, so It gives a clear message that this is a Myriam's thing and I as a player can't do nothing about it.
I didn't say that the variable won't have it's use, just that, anal being my kink, you will have some in the game.
D'oh! Normally, I do check on that. Guess my brain ain't working so well right now. ;)
No problem.
Would have to agree, especially with the last update, whilst still good to an extent, it went a bit overboard that at the same place she gets fucked mouth, pussy and arse by a rich guy, a mummy (as in ancient Egypt kind of mummy), 3 college kids and her limo driver and no doubt will be raped by her son at the start of the next update as that's where it was left. Plus with the greyed out options stopping you from stopping anything from happening that you didn't want to happen. Basically it became linear and why even offer options if you can't use them.
No, it's totally avoidable, the error of the grey out three choices, is really on a series of choices, well, that I missed in my tests... But as it is (even with the error), every naughty scenes of the update is avoidable.

This update was about control, choices and consequences... and depending on choices, Myriam as a charming evening or a fuck fest... but in any case, it was in the player's hand.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't have any problem with anal being in the game but I'd appreciate if we could avoid it like we could with William. Even if it just reused or made me miss CGs. I get that there was no saying no for Myriam with the gangbang in the limo but for the scene with Charles I think we could've probably had a choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Once you crossed a line, the options became limited but you had to first cross that line. It was all avoidable from what I could tell.

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
So, Zorlun ,could the “weird events” be considered canon or are they just independent mini-stories? I mean they appear to be taking place normally in one's playthrough, but it doesn't seem to be taking actual time in-game and they seem to be hinting some kind of mayor plot, even if currently all the events end with a cliffhanger, with things like Toby watching Myriam, or her glowing hand at the end of the Mummy event, so I could not help but wonder their status in the normal game.

Also would we see somekind of follow up to some of the “weird events”? since the scenes seem to be very open ended, I wouldn't mind seen some kind of continuation I don't mean it in a way like the characters in there becoming part of the main cast , since I understand that seeing aliens as part of the main cast could ruin the inmersion for some people, more like, somekind of sequels of a particular event, for example: Aliens II, Egypt part 2, something like that.

Finally is the briefcase event consider part of the “weird events” or part of the normal game?

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes