Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
is there a walkthrough mod for this update? when i try to get the one offered its says there is a problem.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
You can play Myriam as a straight laced vanilla character. From start to current update, it took about 25 minutes. I fast forwarded whenever I could. Accept for a brief 'vanilla' sex scene with her husband at the beginning (she doesn't take shit from him), every kink was avoidable. To those who have suggested otherwise, it simply is not true.

Reactions: Zorlun

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Played it different ways to try and see everything.Enjoyed it as the fantasy of the slutty woman who likes everything. Would love to see a scene where she is sucking the horse while the dog fucks her. Also, hope the son finds out about her animal fun and is fine with it as long as he gets to join in. Maybe the son could take her out to the streets at night and help her find some stray mutts.Also, the daughter needs to fist mom and the join her taking on the dog. If this is too extreme for some people just have a way for them to skip over all these types of scenes.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Would love to see a scene where she is sucking the horse while the dog fucks her. Also, hope the son finds out about her animal fun and is fine with it as long as he gets to join in. Maybe the son could take her out to the streets at night and help her find some stray mutts. Also, the daughter needs to fist mom and join her in taking on the dog. If this is too extreme for some people just have a way for them to skip over all these types of scenes.
:love: :love: :love:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
What an update. A lot of content, gorgeous Myriam and Nubia and those naughty scenes, oomf. I had a blast from Charles to foursome with a side helping of mummy (if only Mi could have been Amenotep's slave... but I knew it couldn't ever be...) Plenty of renders to enjoy it to the fullest and I can't wait to see Nubia's private collection :giggle:.

I repeat myself as always but a big thanks to Alien Overlord Zorlun and I'm counting the days till next update.

iEatFresh

Jan 10, 2019
I don't have any problem with anal being in the game but I'd appreciate if we could avoid it like we could with William. Even if it just reused or made me miss CGs. I get that there was no saying no for Myriam with the gangbang in the limo but for the scene with Charles I think we could've probably had a choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahh, yes... The good ol' bedroom dam break...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, given the way it ends if one get her to drink and stuff, I am curious to see what can happen with Marc, and with Anthony later (if still around), hoping the next update covers this the dinner (for the path still with Antony) or it's equivalent in time (if Anthony, thus that dinner, is out of the way).
Basically, aside the case in which noting happened with Marc, so I guess he would act as a good boy and wake up Myriam to help her to the bathroom or something like that, for the rest, if he has any tendency/attempt in mind to get his way, no matter how she reacted in the past, he has a potential window of opportunity (to see how/if she reacts).

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I animated the scenes in this game once and i can animate them again if its not animated but that will be tedious task i would recommend the dev to animate the scenes or should i animate it again...

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I didn't say that the variable won't have it's use, just that, anal being my kink, you will have some in the game.

No problem.

No, it's totally avoidable, the error of the grey out three choices, is really on a series of choices, well, that I missed in my tests... But as it is (even with the error), every naughty scenes of the update is avoidable.

This update was about control, choices and consequences... and depending on choices, Myriam as a charming evening or a fuck fest... but in any case, it was in the player's hand.
Yeah ok, just played it again from the end of the previous update and I was able to avoid sex with Charles and with Guy, but still got fucked by the mummy, I also still had grey out options, think they were the same options as before, but there was a lot of +1s flying around from decisions I never made. I don't know, maybe that was because previous meetings with the likes of Guy and Charles didn't give you many +love points and you needed to up them to allow the sex scene choices.

One other thing, I keep reading on here about Myriam having sex with Willian after she catches Anthony cheating, but I for the life of me can't find out how.

kenshin3it

Jan 24, 2018
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 2.06a][Compressed]

Original Game Size Win: 1.8 GB

Compressed Game Size Win: 483 MB - MEGA

Mac version on request
more mirrors on request
leave a like (y), Support the Developer if you enjoyed the game
This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
May I Request Mac version?

Reactions: oyemiperro

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
One other thing, I keep reading on here about Myriam having sex with Willian after she catches Anthony cheating, but I for the life of me can't find out how.
If you choose to get Bobo food and clothing you'll miss the William scene. Either skip the Bobo scene, or only get him clothing but not food. Otherwise Myriam gets home too late to catch William

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If you choose to get Bobo food and clothing you'll miss the William scene. Either skip the Bobo scene, or only get him clothing but not food. Otherwise Myriam gets home too late to catch William
Thanks, had no idea that decision would have an impact whether I got him just clothing or both. thought that would have an impact on something further in the game with Myriam and Bobo, maybe it still could.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Zorlun,when will we see Aiden again? Or at least for me more important,when will we meet the teenagers again who harassed Hobo? As far as i still remember they promised to do something to her should they meet again.Thank you in advance for an answer :)
good questions, inquiring minds want to know

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Bobo and a group of his homeless friends are down on their luck and would need to be cheered up by her bringing them some food and clothes and then staying to give them all a blow bang. Help her get a bukkake scene.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So, Zorlun ,could the “weird events” be considered canon or are they just independent mini-stories? I mean they appear to be taking place normally in one's playthrough, but it doesn't seem to be taking actual time in-game and they seem to be hinting some kind of mayor plot, even if currently all the events end with a cliffhanger, with things like Toby watching Myriam, or her glowing hand at the end of the Mummy event, so I could not help but wonder their status in the normal game.

Also would we see somekind of follow up to some of the “weird events”? since the scenes seem to be very open ended, I wouldn't mind seen some kind of continuation I don't mean it in a way like the characters in there becoming part of the main cast , since I understand that seeing aliens as part of the main cast could ruin the inmersion for some people, more like, somekind of sequels of a particular event, for example: Aliens II, Egypt part 2, something like that.

Finally is the briefcase event consider part of the “weird events” or part of the normal game?
Not decided yet for a follow up on already made "weird events", I thought about it though. There will be some links or little easter eggs here and there in the game for those that played them, but other than that, they will not have an effect on the "main" story.

And no, the brief case is not a "weird event", it's a side adventure with a plot line like other in the game.
Yeah ok, just played it again from the end of the previous update and I was able to avoid sex with Charles and with Guy, but still got fucked by the mummy, I also still had grey out options, think they were the same options as before, but there was a lot of +1s flying around from decisions I never made. I don't know, maybe that was because previous meetings with the likes of Guy and Charles didn't give you many +love points and you needed to up them to allow the sex scene choices.

The 3 choices for the "weird events" were: see them without choice; have the choice before they start to see or skip; and finally to always avoid them. The choice was made during chapter 1, if you want to change that, you need to start the game again.
Zorlun,when will we see Aiden again? Or at least for me more important,when will we meet the teenagers again who harassed Hobo? As far as i still remember they promised to do something to her should they meet again.Thank you in advance for an answer :)
Aiden and Bobo, not too far, next update will introduce the church plot line and the social work (linked to Aiden, Bobo and others still not met).

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Not decided yet for a follow up on already made "weird events", I thought about it though. There will be some links or little easter eggs here and there in the game for those that played them, but other than that, they will not have an effect on the "main" story.

And no, the brief case is not a "weird event", it's a side adventure with a plot line like other in the game.

The 3 choices for the "weird events" were: see them without choice; have the choice before they start to see or skip; and finally to always avoid them. The choice was made during chapter 1, if you want to change that, you need to start the game again.

Aiden and Bobo, not too far, next update will introduce the church plot line and the social work (linked to Aiden, Bobo and others still not met).
But what is Eve been doing? Shes gotta be super horny by now, anyway we could get a quick render of Myriam calling her & Eve is talking to her while getting banged or getting eaten, or blowing someone

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes