TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just did another quick run through last might to get the William sex scene and also just happened to pick the right option of not letting Marc jerk off over Myriam thinking it was dream, the washing room was much better with Marc acting like his dad. I left saves for both endings after the gala just to see what happens and if Marc will take advantage of his mom.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
dont fed the driver and you will get double anal. Also having protected sex will give diferent scene in threesome in museum roof, she will have all condoms content in mouth!
Yes, that's it, if Myriam is drunk enough: Feed the driver = Rough fuck with the driver in the limo; and Don't feed the driver = Double anal in the limo. Tough choice, I know, but some time you only have hard choices (#Sophie's Choice ^^).
And again such a damn good update. (y)
Some other game devs should take an example from Project Myriam and his developer, who responds to every question with patience and kindness and constantly improves his game to make it better and better with every update.
I take off my hat to your great work Zorlun. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for that one, love it! ^^
Not sure AWAM fans will be happy about it, but it really made me laugh. ^^
Fantastic update, lots of great scenes. Probably one of the best Fem MC games on here. Keep it up. (y)
I love Nubia, can't wait to see some content with her. Do you happen to know her asset name on the DAZ store?

My man has got a biracial butthole. An island of vanilla in that sea of dark chocolate.
Yep, I know, the light in the limo did some wonky things to the graphs on the character, I don't know why it did that, but all the graphs (like hair caps, or genitals) reacted differently to light because of it, making them act like weird tan lines.
Since I was too short in time I rolled with it (I know, that's bad, shame on me), but it was passable enough to not spoil the fun of everyone for the scene.
But I'll have to find an answer to that in the future.

For Nubia, the base was Twosret 8 model, with more bust though. I wanted her busty but with a more natural look than Myriam with her firmer chest.
Definitely the best update of the year in F95, all the choices were damn good, Nubia is a huge addition to the game, her succubus-like personality and egyptian queen looks contrast perfectly with Miriam's shy personality and greek godess looks, Charles was ok, and it looks like a fine match for Miriam good game ending, even the limo driver was cool, he looks great and cares for the wellbeing of our heroine, i can see him as another potential partner in a good game ending, the only bad thing is you set the bar too high for your next update xD... just joking dev, as of RN is the best game here on F95.

PS:
I just my thing but after all the gangbang the college guys put Miriam to, i just needed to restart and blueball all those 3 assholes, tho i feel bad for the limo driver, he cant have a go with Miriam if she isnt high :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes, Nubia will be a fun character to write with, a dominatrix/predator, in fact I always really enjoy a good strong female character. And thank you also by the way. ^^

And a big thank you to all the people I didn't quote but took the time to post their love or remarques, I read everything and it always help to have such a return. Thank you for enjoy the game and Myriam! She's sending her love also! xoxoxo

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I get a bug.

Being in love with charles, after smoking some weed, if I choose "weird but not so bad", I get stuck with no choices when it comes to react to Guy kiss.

No big deal. If you choose any other option you can progress, but...

Btw, the amounth and quality of content in less of a month it´s amazing. This game fights hard for the "most underrated game" award in this place.

Feb 17, 2021
Love this game, was trying to hold out for longer but all these comments about how good update was, I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and try it.
Oh yeah and someones comment about the eyebrows, it's a small thing but I agree, slightly darker would be good.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
JokerLeader
Betas:
PC
Mac

Zorlun
I guess you forgot to introduce Nubia properly, like other characters:
Seems so yes, I forgot half the time. ^^
I'll fix that next update.

EDIT: Scratch that, since I'm fixing a few errors I added it for the ch2.06b that I'll share as soon as it 's done uploading.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Will this game have multiple endings? I think Myriam addict is going to end up like "Bobo" jaja.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Will this game have multiple endings? I think Miryam addict is going to end up like "Bobo" jaja.
Yes, there will be multiple endings at different moment of the game. It will all depend on what the player do and where he push Myriam, some will look like "bad endings" but for me it's not to punished the player with a game over for a "wrong" choice, but just that, once pushed towards a way without issues, there will be no point going further with that "version" of Myriam.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
JokerLeader
Betas:
PC
Mac

Zorlun
I guess you forgot to introduce Nubia properly, like other characters:
Add the new version to the WT Post
Sorry, but I took down this version, I did a mislabeled that cause some problems, I fixed it and reuploading it right now, it should be good in an hour or so on Patreon and SubscribeStar. And I'll be sharing it on F95zone as soon as all the mirrors are uploaded.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorry, but I took down this version, I did a mislabeled that cause some problems, I fixed it and reuploading it right now, it should be good in an hour or so on Patreon and SubscribeStar. And I'll be sharing it on F95zone as soon as all the mirrors are uploaded.
No problem, but I found a block and it doesn't let you progress the game
Edit: Here are the choices that I made to get the block.
Avoid drinking too much at the party and...

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
No problem, but I found a block and it doesn't let you progress the game
Edit: Here are the choices that I made to get the block.
Avoid drinking too much at the party and...
Aaargh! Fuck! Well, good for a reupload again... Damn you! ^^
The problem is that I didn't think that people would go No alcohol and Full weed... it was my bad.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Aaargh! Fuck! Well, good for a reupload again... Damn you! ^^
The problem is that I didn't think that people would go No alcohol and Full weed... it was my bad.
I'm a very good Myriam, but most likely is that no one will find out that block :p

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I'm a very good Myriam, but most likely is that no one will find out that block :p
Well, the previous one was on this order, it blocked to the choice before, but was on the same principle: less alcohol and a little weed; you found this one with less alcohol and mucho weed. ^^
The problem was the "Addiction" variable who created a block with "Drinks" one.

EDIT: It'll be a good lesson for me to not anticipate too much obvious choices. ^^

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes