JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Well, the previous one was on this order, it blocked to the choice before, but was on the same principle: less alcohol and a little weed; you found this one with less alcohol and mucho weed. ^^
The problem was the "Addiction" variable who created a block with "Drinks" one.

EDIT: It'll be a good lesson for me to not anticipate too much obvious choices. ^^
Live and learn :p

The only reason I went that way was to see the home alone scene but a bit soberer, if I replace the choice from "+2 Addiction" to the "+1" that block won't happen.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
To don't have Android support in this awesome game feels like a big mistake by the Dev :(
Tried and it didn't work (still don't know why), but wait a few days and you will have your android version.
You could run a raffle for every update and the lucky winner could be your tester!!!
Well, it's kind of what I hope from my higher tiers patrons, but none reported any problems (probably because they all went full on boose and drugs. ^^

Reactions: r0rschack

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Live and learn :p

The only reason I went that way was to see the home alone scene but a bit soberer, if I replace the choice from "+2 Addiction" to the "+1" that block won't happen.
Hi, Just wondering if it was you who made the walkthrough mod, if it was, I don't know why it won't let me use the 'skip' button with the new update. I had to delete everything and re-download and not use the walkthrough mod.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi, Just wondering if it was you who made the walkthrough mod, if it was, I don't know why it won't let me use the 'skip' button with the new update. I had to delete everything and re-download and not use the walkthrough mod.
I did do the Mod and I have no problem using the Skip button with or without the mod, also the mod does not touch the quick menu.

Maybe you should enable the skip function in the preferences

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Tried and it didn't work (still don't know why), but wait a few days and you will have your android version.

Well, it's kind of what I hope from my higher tiers patrons, but none reported any problems (probably because they all went full on boose and drugs. ^^
Yup

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I don't have any problem with anal being in the game but I'd appreciate if we could avoid it like we could with William. Even if it just reused or made me miss CGs. I get that there was no saying no for Myriam with the gangbang in the limo but for the scene with Charles I think we could've probably had a choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know its kinda funny that you want to avoid anal and have that nick... :KEK:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I did do the Mod and I have no problem using the Skip button with or without the mod, also the mod does not touch the quick menu.

Maybe you should enable the skip function in the preferences
It worked without the mod and not with the mod, but hey.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
Mommysbuttslut said:
I don't have any problem with anal being in the game but I'd appreciate if we could avoid it like we could with William. Even if it just reused or made me miss CGs. I get that there was no saying no for Myriam with the gangbang in the limo but for the scene with Charles I think we could've probably had a choice.

you dont have problem with anal in this game?but this game focuses on anal,wtf are you doin here then?just trolling?making your gf shits herself while doing anal made yourself an amateur,doing anal requires preparation.so im glad your trolling comment got deleted.

Reactions: roko1410

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Lmao yup, spent about 5 minutes staring at a blank name. Decided I just needed to go with the first pervy thing that popped into my head
So i guess it' s your subconscious mind that did choose for you.
Just meditate and try to feel deep inside you butt if you don't feel some tingeling there, watch some MILF or GILF too, to see if the mommy kink increase the feeling.
Then you will feel relaxed and you butt hole will beg for some attention.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Mommysbuttslut said:

you dont have problem with anal in this game?but this game focuses on anal,wtf are you doin here then?just trolling?making your gf shits herself while doing anal made yourself an amateur,doing anal requires preparation.so im glad your trolling comment got deleted.
Hate to be that guy, but the plain truth of the matter is the vast majority of women do not like anal. Here's a study that says as much:

We're talking 20% of women having even continually engaged in anal sex, and a much slimmer minority deriving pleasure from it. And it makes physiological sense because women can't derive physical pleasure from anal sex like men can because they don't have a prostate. You want to stimulate a woman physically? go for her clitoris, that's where all the nerve endings are. Being girthy helps because that stretches the region around the clitoris nicely. Bluntly speaking games with women having orgasms from anal sex left and right just smacks of bad woman's anatomy.

That isn't to say women can't enjoy anal sex, because they can, but that pleasure comes from mental stimulation as opposed to anything physical. Otherwise anal is a guy thing, and probably only preferred because most women don't do their kegel exercises and work those vaginal muscles so anal is tighter.

So by all means, please enjoy fiction about anal. Just remember there is nothing physically pleasurable about the act for women like there is for men.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes