lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
"My" Myriam is like Pavlov's Dog. And it's thanks to Anthony who set up all those conditioned reflexes on her. He even "teach" Marc how to treat Myriam... so ... let it not be said that he is not a good father and husband.:LOL:

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

r0rschack

Jan 22, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Ch 2.06a JokerLeader's WT + Geekbone's Gallery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Need a bit of help, when I rename it by removing .zip and leaving .apk it still doesn't get recognised by my phone. Am I doing anything wrong?

kingkris0430

Nov 10, 2020
Capture.PNG
this keeps happening every few seconds and has been for like 3 updates now. I've tried everything :( anyone know what im doing wrong?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 1441029
this keeps happening every few seconds and has been for like 3 updates now. I've tried everything :( anyone know what im doing wrong?
Like Seanthiar said, your problem is coming from the use of an old save (from before I renamed the version of the game), restart the game from zero and you should not have any problem anymore.

For info, during v2.5, I made a big rewrite on how the variables were working to avoid players to have to restart every update anymore, but you had to restart at least once after this update so changes can take effect and not have to restart anymore (or at least until I make another big change in the code).
First aliens and now mummies? Seriously?
Yep, and it's only the start, weirder and stranger things to come... So as stated multiple times (and clearly specified in the game), if you do not wish to see the "weird events" just DO NOT chose to see them... it's simple.

Restart the game and this time during chapter 1 when you are given the choice of seeing them, not seeing them or having the choice every time... well I repeat DO NOT chose to see them, and then you're golden.

Sorry to be a bit harsh, but I really don't understand why people keep complaining about the "weird events", when you have no obligation to see them... It's beyond me.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a way to complete the Mummy scene without gaining submissiveness at all, maybe through earlier choices like drinking? I'm playing a purely dominant Myriam and would like to keep the sub score as low as possible. Two points seemed to be unavoidable in this scene. Also don't want to turn strange scenes off or save edit just for that.

Reactions: Zorlun

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Like Seanthiar said, your problem is coming from the use of an old save (from before I renamed the version of the game), restart the game from zero and you should not have any problem anymore.

For info, during v2.5, I made a big rewrite on how the variables were working to avoid players to have to restart every update anymore, but you had to restart at least once after this update so changes can take effect and not have to restart anymore (or at least until I make another big change in the code).

Yep, and it's only the start, weirder and stranger things to come... So as stated multiple times (and clearly specified in the game), if you do not wish to see the "weird events" just DO NOT chose to see them... it's simple.

Restart the game and this time during chapter 1 when you are given the choice of seeing them, not seeing them or having the choice every time... well I repeat DO NOT chose to see them, and then you're golden.

Sorry to be a bit harsh, but I really don't understand why people keep complaining about the "weird events", when you have no obligation to see them... It's beyond me.
Wow you can fuck aliens and mummies but not another woman, no sense game.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is there a way to complete the Mummy scene without gaining submissiveness at all, maybe through earlier choices like drinking? I'm playing a purely dominant Myriam and would like to keep the sub score as low as possible. Two points seemed to be unavoidable in this scene. Also don't want to turn strange scenes off or save edit just for that.
I didn't find a way, but maybe if you don't join Stanilas you might not get the alien or mummy scenes, I don't know.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Actually, there is another way (not turning them off, nor saving the edit). Use URM, it does work with Myriam, and you then can just after the scene change the value of the submissiveness taking away what was gained.
Is it cheating ? Yes, I think it is. But those two points will not break the game, so you can do it.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yes, you can't avoid a few points, but don't worry, there will be occasions to purge them. ^^

EDIT: Or you can cheat like some said, I understand completely and don't mind people putting their "hands" in the game once it's on their computer (not as long as it is not shared anywhere else once modified).
Wow you can fuck aliens and mummies but not another woman, no sense game.
The "weird events" are side adventures with no consequences to the story, what you are waiting for IS part of the story and will have an impact, it needs to be brought right or it will be crap...

Now the explanation done, if you can't wait for it, I'm sorry, but giving me piss and vinegar won't make it happen any faster or change the fact that I will write the game I wish to. I absolutely want to explore female on female romances and naughty scenes, but I won't be bullied into it.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
EDIT: Or you can cheat like some said, I understand completely and don't mind people putting their "hands" in the game once it's on their computer (not as long as it is not shared anywhere else once modified).
Uh, just so that everybody understand (and does not misunderstand), if anybody reads this as a reference to my reply to Reficul...
URM allows you to see the value of the variable and change them while the renpy game is running, and then, since renpy saves the value of the variables when you do a save game, the next time you load the save, you will load the variables with the values you saved.
But it does not change the code of the game, the name of the variables, or anything like that, so, it does not modify the game. If you want to modify the game, either you do it, or you use a "real" mod, you cannot do that with URM .
By the way, if anybody is interested, you find it on F95, and I can even send you the URM configuration file I used.
Notice, that only means you get a predefined list of variables for which you want to see, and potentially modify, the value at the moment, it does NOT mean you get the values I have for those variable - so, it is not the same as getting a game save.

Last edited:
Reactions: blarg0192

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
its stated having bestiality but what animals does it have ? only horse and dog as shown in the picture or more ? in case there are more than those two
There's that scene with William and the gerbil...
Just kidding. There are just those two so far.

• Haha
Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes