Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
its stated having bestiality but what animals does it have ? only horse and dog as shown in the picture or more ? in case there are more than those two
For now only dog and horse, but there will be possibility for more in the future... ^^
There's that scene with William and the gerbil...
Just kidding. There are just those two so far.
19de67a2da91645f648a9ef634e773be930f5605r1-1000-1000v2_00.jpg
JUst bug fixes or anything new?
Just bug fix, if you want to take them into account, just roll back to a save before the rooftop event.
i kinda think that Double anal scene is the preparation for dumdum :p maybe like myriam got to a cosplay being wonderwoman and dumdum is the Hulk,waddya think?i got a sick mind :KEK:
View attachment 1441342
You mean Black Widow...
3305241.gif

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Nubia's introduction is cut off on my screen.

"a name in the art world and is also known as a strong woman with"

is the last line I can read.

Looking forward to see Nubia's personal collection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Like Seanthiar said, your problem is coming from the use of an old save (from before I renamed the version of the game), restart the game from zero and you should not have any problem anymore.

For info, during v2.5, I made a big rewrite on how the variables were working to avoid players to have to restart every update anymore, but you had to restart at least once after this update so changes can take effect and not have to restart anymore (or at least until I make another big change in the code).

Yep, and it's only the start, weirder and stranger things to come... So as stated multiple times (and clearly specified in the game), if you do not wish to see the "weird events" just DO NOT chose to see them... it's simple.

Restart the game and this time during chapter 1 when you are given the choice of seeing them, not seeing them or having the choice every time... well I repeat DO NOT chose to see them, and then you're golden.

Sorry to be a bit harsh, but I really don't understand why people keep complaining about the "weird events", when you have no obligation to see them... It's beyond me.
It is not a problem to see them, but I have to translate them anyway ;) your work I translate 100% by hand (y)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Nubia's introduction is cut off on my screen.

"a name in the art world and is also known as a strong woman with"

is the last line I can read.

Looking forward to see Nubia's personal collection.
It must be too long, I'll fix that for next update.

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It must be too long, I'll fix that for next update.
I noticed in Window mode a few lines are like that - can only see the top portions of the letters on the last line, or they are under the menu bar on the bottom.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What is meant by "Weird adventures"?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far aliens and an Egyptian mummy, both events are worth a decent few stats. Probably more things around that level of weird. Only thing is once the scene starts the events all seem to be unavoidable, so if not being able to say no bothers you then either don't enable them or make it a choice.

Reactions: Zorlun and dregon87

dregon87

May 6, 2019
So far aliens and an Egyptian mummy, both events are worth a decent few stats. Probably more things around that level of weird. Only thing is once the scene starts the events all seem to be unavoidable, so if not being able to say no bothers you then either don't enable them or make it a choice.
Thank you

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes