Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
View attachment 1427056
Hello there, here's the new update (version ch2.06) of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations is up on Patreon and SubscribeStar for my higher tiers patrons!
Free public version will be up on October 6th!

What's new:

This time it's one really big scene cut into a multitude of subscenes, the whole update is about the gala night. There is really a lot of choices on this update, 30+, so around the third of the whole chapter 2 (at this point). Lots of naughty scenes also, 5 possible with a few variations on nearly each of them depending some stats and/or choices. This update see the intro of a new female character, which will be one of the lesbian romance interest of Myriam. And of course, a new "weird event". All naughty scenes (weird included if you made the choice on chapter 1) are fully avoidable (though depending on some choices you may not avoid some, but again, depending on your choices).

So just a bit of patience and you'll see coming the new update in a week on F95zone (and if you're not that patient, well, you can always have a look at my Patreon or SubscribeStar page)! ^^
Thank you for this update. I saved it a few days ago ready to enjoy fully at the weekend. And oh boy, it was great!!
The plot did a great job in transitioning from scene to scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
How many points do I need? I've tried it with 15, 20, 26, 32, 50 and 333 Points but nothing changed.
You need at least 10 in Willpower, then it will give you a choice to be able to see through the illusion, giving the same scene, with some slight changes, Myriam will see the mummy from time to time when she is fucked by the Egyptian prince, and will also have a whole set of dialogues lines of her trying to get back her free will and trying to resist is jedi trick (also a different set of stat changes).
i dont wan to be asshole, the game looks really great and I love it, but If Myriam would have dark brown or darker eyebrowns she would looks ways better. her blond eyebrowns often make her looks bad :(
Sorry , I just try to be honest, that all
This is a remark that has been made a few times, and my answer will still be the same, I understand that some do not like it, but nope... Myriam will keep her blond Scandinavian eyebrows, sorry. ^^

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
You need at least 10 in Willpower, then it will give you a choice to be able to see through the illusion, giving the same scene, with some slight changes, Myriam will see the mummy from time to time when she is fucked by the Egyptian prince, and will also have a whole set of dialogues lines of her trying to get back her free will and trying to resist is jedi trick (also a different set of stat changes).

This is a remark that has been made a few times, and my answer will still be the same, I understand that some do not like it, but nope... Myriam will keep her blond Scandinavian eyebrows, sorry. ^^
Some people are used to false blonde i guess !! She's perfect like she is for me. I love her pale skin, blonde and muscular.
I would love to see her in a sexy viking outfit wielding a big axe with a fierce look, covered in blood with maybe some eyebals sticked in her magnificent hairs, but i'm fantasizing right now, i need some release :ROFLMAO:

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
You must have agreed to the 'weird' scenes earlier... otherwise you would not see the Alien or Mummy type scenes.
(I kinda like them - nice diversion and pretty humorous!)
My point is that they are in there, making up a significant amount of the update, while loads of other characters that have been introduced are sitting there awaiting updates. I'm simply very skeptical that it will be possible to meaningfully develop all storylines/paths with a satisfying conclusion to each of them, especially since there are random "weird" scenes that don't contribute at all. Fair enough if you like them and obviously the developer has the say on whatever they want to do with their game, I'm merely saying I'm skeptical that the game can possibly move at a reasonable pace. I guess time will tell.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
My point is that they are in there, making up a significant amount of the update, while loads of other characters that have been introduced are sitting there awaiting updates. I'm simply very skeptical that it will be possible to meaningfully develop all storylines/paths with a satisfying conclusion to each of them, especially since there are random "weird" scenes that don't contribute at all. Fair enough if you like them and obviously the developer has the say on whatever they want to do with their game, I'm merely saying I'm skeptical that the game can possibly move at a reasonable pace. I guess time will tell.
I guess you can always not agree to the weird scenes when you talk to Stanislas.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Compared to other games here and the amount of content the Dev puts out on a regular basis, I don't worry. This is the Dev's game and I am just along for the ride - and so far, it's been quite the ride. I can't think of a game here that I like more.

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
I guess you can always not agree to the weird scenes when you talk to Stanislas.
Dude, it isn't that seeing the weird scenes bothers me, I am aware you don't have to view them. All I'm saying is that I'm skeptical the dev will be able to handle/want to handle the workload since continuing to introduce a new character every single update when there's already such a huge number of possible outcomes based on each character, Myriam's kinks, personality variations, etc. and that's without the significant sidetracking for weird scenes that don't affect the main story + bestiality too

Maybe the dev will handle it, stop new character introductions and smash out the existing routes, it's definitely possible. But that's not the indication I get based on the last couple of updates, with basically no continuation for the existing characters yet there's still new characters being introduced and a huge "weird" scene. At what stage do you think it will become too much? When we see one new scene for each character every 3-4 updates? Because that's where I think it's heading right now. I'd be surprised if we ever hear of the curator again this year lol

Sure maybe I'm wrong. But I've seen so many games start off strong then after a while the dev can't control the direction all of the various characters take the protagonist and the story ends up being random stuff happening just to shoehorn in developments for characters the dev hasn't worked on in months. I've stopped my patreon support since the previous update and really happy I did after this most recent update plus I saw 3 other people in the patreon comments saying the same thing. So I know I'm not the only one

I'm aware it's the developer's decision, I'm aware I don't have to play it if I don't like it, etc. etc. I'm just stating my opinion which everyone has the right to

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Dude, it isn't that seeing the weird scenes bothers me, I am aware you don't have to view them. All I'm saying is that I'm skeptical the dev will be able to handle/want to handle the workload since continuing to introduce a new character every single update when there's already such a huge number of possible outcomes based on each character, Miriam's kinks, personality variations, etc. and that's without the significant sidetracking for weird scenes that don't affect the main story + bestiality too

Maybe the dev will handle it, stop new character introductions and smash out the existing routes, it's definitely possible. But that's not the indication I get based on the last couple of updates, with basically no continuation for the existing characters yet there's still new characters being introduced and a huge "weird" scene. Like at what stage do you think it will become too much? When we see one new scene for each character every 3-4 updates? Because that's where I think it's heading right now. I'd be surprised if we ever hear of the curator again this year lol

Sure maybe I'm wrong. But I've seen so many games start off strong then after a while the dev can't control the direction all of the various characters take the protagonist and the story ends up being random stuff happening just to shoehorn in developments for characters the dev hasn't worked on in months. I've stopped my patreon support since the previous update and really happy I did after this most recent update plus I saw 3 other people in the patreon comments saying the same thing. So I know I'm not the only one

I'm aware it's the developer's decision, I'm aware I don't have to play it if I don't like it, etc. etc. I'm just stating my opinion which everyone has the right to
Sure you do... Good for you!

Meanwhile, I'll keep working on my game as I see fit... ^^

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Sure you do... Good for you!

Meanwhile, I'll keep working on my game as I see fit... ^^
"Meanwhile, I'll keep working on my game as I see fit... ^^"

As you should, it's your game to make however you like

"Sure you do... Good for you!"

Ironically, what actually got me to cancel my pledge was another patron saying something I agreed with and you gave a snarky reply

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Preview Scenes - Chapter 2 - Back Home and Busy Morning
Two previews in one this time, with first the scene I didn't had the time to add to the last update, with Myriam arriving back home. And second a scene on Myriam's morning the following day.
The first scene will depend a lot on the state of Myriam as she get home after the gala night and also with her relation with her son Marc. Ranging from the good son who help his mother to the little shit abusing of the situation. Which on that subject, it could be a scene that cause some trouble to some, with harsh scene for Myriam depending on choices (but since it can avoided with different choices, I won't linger too much on it).
The second scene will also depend a lot on the result of the previous night, with a Myriam that could wake up early with a good night sleep, or a pretty hangover one waking up in her son's bed. The scene will be a potential big step on some paths chosen between Myriam and Marc, which could also lead to a premature end (not this update) with a broken relationship mother/son. There's also a little chance for a new intervention (slim one).
The second part of this scene will depend on the presence of Anthony, making Myriam branching between preparing a night with Anthony and his colleagues, or a night out with Eve (with both scenes to appear not on this update, but the next). And the scene finally finishing on Myriam going to church either with Marc or William in the car depending on which path Myriam's on (meaning Anthony or no Anthony), and again with two potential naughty scenes with them depending on Myriam's relation with them.
So, two scenes pretty much very different depending on the player choices, ranging from short and breathy to a harsh wake up call for Myriam.
bg ch2_16 backhome 001.png bg ch2_17 busymorning 078.png

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

Ironically, what actually got me to cancel my pledge was another patron saying something I agreed with and you gave a snarky reply
Well, I'm sorry, but if I will answer to 99% of the questions and messages sent to me (because for now I have a manageable number of people contacting me), I will not take obnoxious or insulting remarks with a smile, and generally while staying polite, I will push my answer to "snarky" as you say, when need be. As you said, everybody is free to expose their opinion (in the limits of the forum rules), doesn't mean I have to bend to each opinion either.

And if you think that giving me money entitle you to be an ass, well no, and please, if there is anybody else that think my behavior is uncalled for or do not want to support my ideas or vision, do unsubscribe your support, I understand fully and think it's normal to refuse to condone someone with whom you do not share the vision.

But I will admit that as you said, I can be "snarky" (though you really have to push my buttons multiple times to set me off), I'm only human, and please, do understand that it can be hard for me to let slide every nasty comments or remarks.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Variations in opinions and feelings. As someone who sponsors on Patreon, I understand your decision, I have seen that happening.

There is even a big outfit (they get 14k a month on Patreon) who recently celebrated a 6 or 7 years on their game and even say explicitly they built a company, yet aside webcasts, their speed in new content is slow (although admittedly not using renpy, but I could not avoid noticing the version of the engine they use is "personal"). It's true that the amount they got probably increased over time, but otherwise, 14k*12 months in year*6 years, it's more than the budget for a big (complete) game, and they show no intention of ever completing it. That is a milking machine, the only reason not to stop it, is that even the lower levels get access to the game, and I am in one of the lowest levels. But it seems pretty clear aside the "money milking", they improvised in many aspects.

This brings to Zorlun, and why it seems the same things that make you skeptical, convinced me to do the opposite and become a Patreon (although it's true I also had a chat with him to confirm my impression).
What Zorlun has done till now, is trying to build up the character roster, but instead of throwing them just list a list of characters, he has introduced them as part of the story arch development (and the development of the characters themselves) creating a context.
He mentioned there will be maybe a couple more, as well as a couple more potential "places" that will come up, but in any case, he is not really improvising the main elements - for the main elements, he has already the lines, it is only details and small things that can change. For the secondary scenarios (e.g. the weird events), he could improvise more, but than, if it they were all pre-planned in detail, they would not be weird events ;-)

It is still possible he may underestimate a bit the work needed in some parts to keep up the branching ? It is.
Could that have an impact in future ? Yes, but given the he has things planned ahead, even if that happened, it would probably only mean that instead of an update a month, it would take a bit longer for the update, or some future updates would be focused on certain paths.
It is never impossible that a game gets abandoned, but it highly improbable that will happen for this game, at least not due to the "too many paths" or "too much work".

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Pity for the night with Anthony and colleagues, or with Eve, not appearing yet, but that means that for the update where they appear, the result will be good (and anyway, we still get some scenes in this update as well) - indeed, it is good that Zorlun tries to keep the update pace and promises what he can deliver, rather than trying to promise too much, and then being unable to deliver.
As I joked with him (and he wasn't a joke), I know bunch of people working in ICT who could learn from him :p :-D

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Snarky, you want to see snarky asshole, ungrateful dev, then check out L&P over on the AWAM thread he went into total meltdown mode over there attacking us with insults and losing fans, mod probly already took it down though

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
Two previews in one this time, with first the scene I didn't had the time to add to the last update, with Myriam arriving back home. And second a scene on Myriam's morning the following day.
The first scene will depend a lot on the state of Myriam as she get home after the gala night and also with her relation with her son Marc. Ranging from the good son who help his mother to the little shit abusing of the situation. Which on that subject, it could be a scene that cause some trouble to some, with harsh scene for Myriam depending on choices (but since it can avoided with different choices, I won't linger too much on it).
The second scene will also depend a lot on the result of the previous night, with a Myriam that could wake up early with a good night sleep, or a pretty hangover one waking up in her son's bed. The scene will be a potential big step on some paths chosen between Myriam and Marc, which could also lead to a premature end (not this update) with a broken relationship mother/son. There's also a little chance for a new intervention (slim one).
The second part of this scene will depend on the presence of Anthony, making Myriam branching between preparing a night with Anthony and his colleagues, or a night out with Eve (with both scenes to appear not on this update, but the next). And the scene finally finishing on Myriam going to church either with Marc or William in the car depending on which path Myriam's on (meaning Anthony or no Anthony), and again with two potential naughty scenes with them depending on Myriam's relation with them.
So, two scenes pretty much very different depending on the player choices, ranging from short and breathy to a harsh wake up call for Myriam.

r0rschack

Jan 22, 2021
Man I'd hate to see Myriam being used by Marc, I hate that fucker but then again it's probably my fault for the choices that I've made for Myriam, sadge :cry:

Reactions: Zorlun

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
Hey Zorlun with Myriam going to church in the next update is their going to be a confessional?
There could be a special gloryhole confessional & the perverted priest would tell her “Take 2 Hail Marys and blow my staff”

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes