WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
still building i think i remember zorlun was saying that the first lesbian scene will not happend this year
Thanks appreciate the answer. While that is disappointing there are so many routes and ways to play that this game is gonna keep me busy for a while. Zorlun made a female protag gem here same with black web games, gonna have to support both of them now.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
yeh i personally would also have liked that lesbian routes would move a little faster, but i think most of these routes will be more romantic focused so i can understand it, still if she can engage in a drunken foursome with 3 college students why not a little more experimenting with her lesbian side the gala was perfect for it.

Reactions: azel1 and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Was it? IIRC, it was stated that soon after high school ended, they got married and she got pregnant, in that order. I might be wrong, or it might be implied the pregnancy was the cause of the marriage, that I'm not sure of.

Still, there seemed to be some love at least coming from Myriam to Anthony. It could be blind love, maybe because of the children he gave her, and oblivious to Anthony's behavior towards her all these years, or there could be more to it. I'd like to know.
Little by little more will be learned about past events as the game goes on, notably during a future chapter with a home coming, where Myriam will return for to Texas for a full chapter.

But to put things simply, here's a quick view at her psychology as she grew up (don't look if you want to keep the surprise for later): Myriam has lost her mother very young and had a loving father but always very busy with work, she also have a younger brother menially deficient. All this making her in a way growing up with some emotional problems: like a deep need for affection and a daddy complex; a tendency to always try to be the good girl so she doesn't disappoint people around her; an over maternal need to spoil as she played the role of the mother for her little brother. Add to this the fact she develop a strong curiosity about sex as she grew up without much guidance on this part and you had an easy starting point for a sweet curious and naive girl to be charmed and manipulated by the first asshole who found the opportunity, which is exactly what happened.

Some more spoilers for past background (again, don't look if you want to keep the surprise for later): Anthony was actually the big brother of a friend of Myriam and already worked for her father. Anthony being an opportunistic asshole jumped on the opportunity to advance his career by charming the boss' daughter. Being the big brother of a friend gave him the opening he needed to charm the naive young girl with a daddy complex and a thing for older men.

Here you go, that should clear things up. ^^
I need a walkthrough, so much is happening in this game.
Yep, sorry, I'll have to get to it one day. ^^
But meanwhile, if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask, if I can I'll answer.
Hey guys, I keep searching but not finding an answer, is there any actual lesbian content yet? Or is it still building up to that?
Yes, as absalon1977 answered, it's still building up and will only start/happen during chapter 3, which is nearly there, just 2 to 3 updates max to conclude my chapter 2.

In the mean time here some spoilers about the potential romances/sexual encounters with lesbian theme: Nubia, the dominatrix, a strong cultured woman who will have a dominating relationship with Myriam; Lucy, the fighter, another strong willed character but with a very soft side when it comes to love; Kimberley, the secretary, a sweet girl manipulated by Anthony that will discover her interest for women as she meet Myriam. The three will be the main romance, but after that Myriam will be able to have some sexual exploration with some other, like Katherine, her daughter, or Jennifer her daughter's friend. There will be also a complicated relation with her cousin Evelyn.
yeh i personally would also have liked that lesbian routes would move a little faster, but i think most of these routes will be more romantic focused so i can understand it, still if she can engage in a drunken foursome with 3 college students why not a little more experimenting with her lesbian side the gala was perfect for it.
I understand that, but for now, she's not awaken enough to it to slip up about it and I want to brought it right.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I guess there is a bit of mother / daughter touching each other tits in the shower and some kissing, that's about it so far.
Mmmh... I think you just mixed up my game with AWAM here. ^^
There's no mother/daughter shower scenes for now in the game.

Reactions: kyxlian and Demnor

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Little by little more will be learn about past events as the game goes on, notably during a future chapter with a home coming, where Myriam will return for to Texas for a full chapter.

But to put things simply, here's a quick view at her psychology as she grew up (don't look if you want to keep the surprise for later): Myriam has lost her mother very young and had a loving father but always very busy with work, she also have a younger brother menially deficient. All this making her in a way growing up with some emotional problems: like a deep need for affection and a daddy complex; a tendency to always try to be the good girl so she doesn't disappoint people around her; an over maternal need to spoil as she played the role of the mother for her little brother. Add to this the fact she develop a strong curiosity about sex as she grew up without much guidance on this part and you had an easy starting point for a sweet curious and naive girl to be charmed and manipulated by the first asshole who found the opportunity, which is exactly what happened.

Some more spoilers for past background (again, don't look if you want to keep the surprise for later): Anthony was actually the big brother of a friend of Myriam and already worked for her father. Anthony being an opportunistic asshole jumped on the opportunity to advance his career by charming the boss' daughter. Being the big brother of a friend gave him the opening he needed to charm the naive young girl with a daddy complex and a thing for older men.

But meanwhile, if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask, if I can I'll answer.

Yes, as absalon1977 answered, it's still building up and will only start/happen during chapter 3, which is nearly there, just 2 to 3 updates max to conclude my chapter 2.

In the mean time here some spoilers about the potential romances/sexual encounters with lesbian theme: Nubia, the dominatrix, a strong cultured woman who will have a dominating relationship with Myriam; Lucy, the fighter, another strong willed character but with a very soft side when it comes to love; Kimberley, the secretary, a sweet girl manipulated by Anthony that will discover her interest for women as she meet Myriam. The three will be the main romance, but after that Myriam will be able to have some sexual exploration with some other, like Katherine, her daughter, or Jennifer her daughter's friend. There will be also a complicated relation with her cousin Evelyn.

I understand that, but for now, she's not awaken enough to it to slip up about it and I want to brought it right.
I trust your judgement and will go down whatever paths you offer. You haven't let me down yet. :)

Reactions: Zorlun

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Little by little more will be learn about past events as the game goes on, notably during a future chapter with a home coming, where Myriam will return for to Texas for a full chapter.

Gotta say Kimberly sounds like the girl I want Myriam to be with lol. Can't wait, keep up the good work Zorlun. As I said this game is a gem.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
yeh i am leaning towards kimberley also lucy was sweet but i don´t like the look of the model.
She'll be slightly changed next time, she was introduced before I spot the parasite morph that plagued all my female characters and made them slightly strange.

Reactions: Demnor

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
She'll be slightly changed next time, she was introduced before I spot the parasite morph that plagued all my female characters and made them slightly strange.
I've ran into that on Daz. Crazy bulging eyes and long crooked deformed hands. Seems to happen when premade poses are used. I assume I am using old poses with newer characters - I just haven't figured out which ones.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I've ran into that on Daz. Crazy bulging eyes and long crooked deformed hands. Seems to happen when premade poses are used. I assume I am using old poses with newer characters - I just haven't figured out which ones.
No, it's not that, I also run into this one (due to taking down some limits), the one I had was another character morph not installing well on the computer and applying itself onto other character without your knowledge, mixing their morph to the new characters.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
No, it's not that, I also run into this one (due to taking down some limits), the one I had was another character morph not installing well on the computer and applying itself onto other character without your knowledge, mixing their morph to the new characters.
Had the same thing, though for me it appeared only when I loaded, or merged a pre-existing one, a second female character in the same scene, then the "new" one was OK, the old one would get a deformed head - it turned out to be a morph from another character that got itself in, without my intention or request. Took that character out, and it went ok, but I had something similar with another one, and then I noticed in a couple of cases, saving a subscene, it strangely associated some morphs with something they are not foreseen for (e.g. clothes morph to a character), but since those are not set (so, they don't deform the character), I did not investigate more.

By the way, about the eyebrows, I know real blonds who have eyebrowse that blond (though I admittedly not all), e.g. I remember a friend (Czech, not even Scandinavian) with whom we lost a bit contact, and she is that way (though her are less thick, and she is smaller than Myriam, not only in height :p ;-), though cute).
And even the tickness, is perfectly possible in nature, I met more than one women with that, even very attractive - actually, many women as part of the "make-up" also reduce a bit the eyebrows, otherwise, we would see many more with eybrowse so thick.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1634321145340.png

A 300 Big Thank You! Free the Boobs Version! :love:

A big thank you to you all! 300 patrons is a nice numbers and Myriam wanted to thank you for your trust and support.
She also hope you are all in good health with this pandemic still on, but if not, don't fret, she's here to take care of you... in every way imaginable! ^^

Apr 5, 2021
Little by little more will be learned about past events as the game goes on, notably during a future chapter with a home coming, where Myriam will return for to Texas for a full chapter.

A silly question, since Miryam has that complex does not mean that maybe she could have a "quality time with her father"It could be his stepfather if the incest is not so strong and if he is anthony's age, Miryan could fulfill his dream or maybe something much more fanciful like that the aliens take Miryan and his father for "experiments" and since he is very old they use a laser beam and turn him into a young man of .new for experiments

Reactions: Zorlun and Demnor

drakestone212

Feb 8, 2019
Can someone know console commands for this game? I need to change cum points and im clueless (i tried "cum" "myriamcum" "myrcum" "cumpoints" etc. and i cant find right word to change this).

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Ok i figured it out. The console command for kinks:
Code:
MCkink={u'Anal': 2, u'Bestiality': 0, u'Big Dick': 7, u'Creampie': 0, u'Cum': 13, u'Group': 5, u'Exhibitionist': 6, u'Oral': 3, u'Pain': 1, u'Rough': 4, u'Sapphic': 0, u'Vanilla': 0, u'Deepthroat': 6}
Kink points can't be change separately, if you want to change one, you need to type all 13 kinks.
If you type in console for example only "MCkink={u'Anal': 2}" it gonna lead for Error further in game.

how do you access the console commands is it shift+o or not?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Can someone know console commands for this game? I need to change cum points and im clueless (i tried "cum" "myriamcum" "myrcum" "cumpoints" etc. and i cant find right word to change this).

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Ok i figured it out. The console command for kinks:
Code:
MCkink={u'Anal': 2, u'Bestiality': 0, u'Big Dick': 7, u'Creampie': 0, u'Cum': 13, u'Group': 5, u'Exhibitionist': 6, u'Oral': 3, u'Pain': 1, u'Rough': 4, u'Sapphic': 0, u'Vanilla': 0, u'Deepthroat': 6}
Kink points can't be change separately, if you want to change one, you need to type all 13 kinks.
If you type in console for example only "MCkink={u'Anal': 2}" it gonna lead for Error further in game.
I guess you could always download the 'cheat' mode and then you can change all the stats separately.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes