Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
The scene will be a potential big step on some paths chosen between Myriam and Marc, which could also lead to a premature end (not this update) with a broken relationship mother/son.
Now I'm a bit worried that my favourite path (Myriam being dominated, abused, exploited and humiliated by Marc, effecteflly becoming his sex slave) leads to a premature end.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hey Zorlun with Myriam going to church in the next update is their going to be a confessional?
There could be a special gloryhole confessional & the perverted priest would tell her “Take 2 Hail Marys and blow my staff”
Priests are not interested in mature women :LOL:
Maybe an alter boy snuck in instead of the priest? That might prove interesting. :)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
any differenvce between 2.06a and 2.06b?
As dolfe67 said, just bug fix.
Now I'm a bit worried that my favourite path (Myriam being dominated, abused, exploited and humiliated by Marc, effecteflly becoming his sex slave) leads to a premature end.
It would not be THE end of Myriam/Marc dom path, there will be other way to go, it will be one possible end.
Yeah and then we can add the “shota” tag to this game
Well, I'm not big on the shota/loli (though I'm kind of coming close to it with the kids at the river).

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
And if you think that giving me money entitle you to be an ass, well no, and please, if there is anybody else that think my behavior is uncalled for or do not want to support my ideas or vision, do unsubscribe your support, I understand fully and think it's normal to refuse to condone someone with whom you do not share the vision.
The words of not a boy but a man.

Well, I'm not big on the shota/loli (though I'm kind of coming close to it with the kids at the river).
And I thought kids were there to be as a "safe" observer, the one who woudnt run out of woods tearing his clothes and screaming "BoooooOOoOOooOOoOOOOOOoOOoooooOObs".
Or ruin it any other way.

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
One of very few VNs I liked, most of them are boringly linear, but You already added more ingame choices than last Bioware games (though it is not surprising cause real Bioware died long time ago). It's good You gave a choice to dump her husband early, many commented he depicted caricaturlly, but unfortunately I saw such weaklings who treat their women like shit in real life. Hope You will add vanilla romantic relations, both straight and lesbian, and add more beast stuff, it was surprisingly well made. It is first VN I would like to support, but sadly I live in fucking cybergulag and all I can do is to wish You luck and stay safe.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
One of very few VNs I liked, most of them are boringly linear, but You already added more ingame choices than last Bioware games (though it is not surprising cause real Bioware died long time ago). It's good You gave a choice to dump her husband early, many commented he depicted caricaturlly, but unfortunately I saw such weaklings who treat their women like shit in real life. Hope You will add vanilla romantic relations, both straight and lesbian, and add more beast stuff, it was surprisingly well made. It is first VN I would like to support, but sadly I live in fucking cybergulag and all I can do is to wish You luck and stay safe.
Thank you for the support and loving the game, and even if money is always welcome (artists don't leave from love and compliments alone ^^ ), moral support is also a big boost of motivation for me to keep going. ^^

And yes, Anthony is a big caricature, since he was written as such, at start it was not even supposed to be possible to stay with him, he was written to symbolise the first step for Myriam to be free from her old life and come to her new one so she could discover herself. So Anthony was just a symbolic wall to pass through.
So yes, there will be other relations, vanilla and otherwise, straight and lesbian.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
It would not be THE end of Myriam/Marc dom path, there will be other way to go, it will be one possible end.

Well, egoistically :p, I am following more than one path in parallel, and in one of the paths (or two) I may actually branch exploring different ways to develop on the Myriam/Marc relation (and even to kind of correct it, so really, all the possibilities), so, it is interesting to know there will be way to go forward on that.

About the kids at the river, well, playing "devil's advocate" with psycobabble :p :)... Marc has already tried (and succeeded, depending on the choices) to exploit the mothernal aspect, to get something, and Myriam has shown being potentially sensitive in that area, especially if there was also some build up of the submissiveness and the two combine..
So, could play also the element of "helping the young ones safely explore sexuality". If she has "trust" high enough (if I understood well how "trust" works), that could also include some made up story by the kids to make her feel more compelled to help them, though it would not be strictly necessary (maybe could make her more keen, again a bit like Marc tries to make her feel responsible/guilt). There is also the possibility of following up on the fact one of the choices was to ignore them, bringing to a +1 in submissiveness and making them potentially willing to try again, and being a bit more forward, next time. Aside the "flashing", that even if concluded with scaring them, could make them hope to get the same or a bit more next time.
All those could bring to more than one interaction over time, and more than one possibility of blocking completely, blocking temporarily or developing/excalating further (a bit like happens with Marc, William, etc.), also given Myriam has already indicated she loves to go riding, plans to do it often, and she has the horse in the stables. In which direction that development/excalation goes, to be seen by you and by the player choices/variables values.

Others already mentioned blackmail as a way to make things go "lew" with the ones at the river, but in itself, I am not sure how much effect that would have (even in the most exhibitionist case, the picture they took at the river was not much, and it would be kind of visible that was taken as a kind of sneaky picture), unless further developed.
Other ways to reach that ould be either Myriam becomes really a "complete nimpho does everything alive" :) like lust 600 :), and then even they are a go without any restraint. Or that she feels so desperate for attention that she will enjoy feeling attractive for them ("I can still get all ages to fantasize about me") and "reward" them.
Though I admit I see the first one as really extreme, and the second one as rather forced - as she gets freer, she can see she can get attention anyway.

Other harder scenarios would seem not working for them, they are sexually curious, but they do not seem the aggressive/violent bunch, unless their behaviour changes like Marc at a certain point, or in their explorations they start to escalate by seeing something that "inspires" them, or Myriam herself suggesting something.
Unfortunately, real life chronicles say there are 13-14 years olds who do group rape, even if often in groups also with someone at least a couple of years older, e.g. 17, and most often to someone in the same age range or like early twenties - but that is not normal standard behaviour, while curiosity for the other sex is pretty normal.
Diffferent story for the bullies in the underpass who are older, especially their leader, can certainly be tempted to go directly for a more violent approach (he basically threatened her with that) as group, also to reassert himself as the leader in front of the others.

About the age... Actually, I have myself a problem with the depiction of characters that to my eyes seem too young, even when the games says are 18 or one can set the age, so I think I can understand you.
But in that case, you put them in story in a somehow coherent and kind of realistic way (starting to look for, and curious about, sexual stuff), and they are substantially males taking the initiative with an older woman, so, I don't have a problem, also considering it's only a game - but of course that is just my opinion and support for you if you go forward also with that line.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
So I haven't read every message, but I wanted to say I hope we get some kind of... explanation about how Myriam and Anthony ended up married, because her ending up tied to him is so far one of the least believable plot points. There's some sort of justification in her need of pleasing everyone she meets and trying to make them happy, but it's rather weak as a whole. She wasn't willing to marry everyone she tries to help!

I'd really like to see a flashback with a younger and slightly different Anthony, a bit more charming and appealing (I'm sure she wasn't exactly short on candidates back then) who, over time and assisted by the already mentioned Myriam's urge to please (of whom he could take advantage of, even if maybe unadvertently at the beginning), slowly degenerated into the utter asshole we meet at the beginning of the game.

Maybe the dev's already working on it.

Oh. Also... Like father, like son, I guess. I don't mind as much that Marc is super cocky and lusts for Myriam from the very beginning. But there could be some more shades to his character, instead of just seeing her as a sexual object. Let him care about her even if it's just a little bit. Or be clear about him not caring in the least. So far, he seems to be one of the least interesting characters introduced, too single minded.

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I must admit on my main playthrough where i aim for somekind of lesbian faithfull romance and with min. interaction with guys and katherine also lesbian, marc interaction worry me a bit he is testing my patience in my opinion on a route like that where myriam shut him down everytime it need too have an end the worst i could imagine is if it continue even when she is together with another female then there is katherine it would be nice if she had just a little worry that he might try the same with katherine it would make sense with how much she cares about her. Rant over lol now don´t get me wrong i love the game and will continue too love it and this is just an opinion and worry might be too strong a word lets say everytime we have an update with marc i wonder about this.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Afaik early pregnancy was the cause of marriage.
Was it? IIRC, it was stated that soon after high school ended, they got married and she got pregnant, in that order. I might be wrong, or it might be implied the pregnancy was the cause of the marriage, that I'm not sure of.

Still, there seemed to be some love at least coming from Myriam to Anthony. It could be blind love, maybe because of the children he gave her, and oblivious to Anthony's behavior towards her all these years, or there could be more to it. I'd like to know.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Was it? IIRC, it was stated that soon after high school ended, they got married and she got pregnant, in that order. I might be wrong, or it might be implied the pregnancy was the cause of the marriage, that I'm not sure of.

Still, there seemed to be some love at least coming from Myriam to Anthony. It could be blind love, maybe because of the children he gave her, and oblivious to Anthony's behavior towards her all these years, or there could be more to it. I'd like to know.
I can give you an explanation, how that could happen almost easily, in a simplified way.
University exchange student girl used to guys being somehow "pushy"/rude/zero romantic, so follows the rules "if he seems nice, you take the opportunity not to loose it"; meets a local guy where she is exchange who seems to be nice; first time they meet helps her with carrying some books; first date does not even try to get a kiss or anything like that (nor anything more, of course); he plays guitar not as a professional but still decently enough to put himself as the sensitive musician (adding up he does the photographer, again not real professional, but not bad, and has friends from an association he helps hiring him as self-employer professional, so he can always play "professional" since paid and with a good looking camera); get her free entrance to some parties and show he has international students friend thus being "popular" and apparently international, open minded, even speaks at least a foreign language and has been to her country, etc.

Result, girl falls for it thinking she found romantic love. Reality, when she goes away (and as she discovers after, even while she was there) the guy goes "parallel approach" with others, and even after she goes back a couple of times and he even in theory he proposes and they are engaged, he continues, and actually, at a certain point starts being clearly psychologically abusive, and in one of the visits, she even get slapped by his father, my understanding because she was not being sufficiently compliant with the son, specifically about his behaviour, but also about some business between him and his friends, that could have been "legally objectionable" and she was objecting to having understood, thanks also to some warning, what was going on.
This is not something I imagined for Myriam, it is, with some simplification and cuts, a real story I know close by.

In the real story, in the end she understood, and he also understood he may not have been able to silence and "chain" (not physicallly, of course) her, and the thing got cut before any possible wedding.

If you take out the part where there was the cut in the end, and instead you depicted a situation where the girl in question would have gone forward and getting married, and moved definitively country to the one where she had been exchange students, without having people supporting her indicating some things where not normal and she was not bad for asking questions or not accepting some things, and instead only the environment where all the people she frequented habitually where from his circle and supporting him and his approach (even women), you can easily see how she could have ended up close to a "Myriam/Anthony" situation.
Add to that, that in many cases where the husband is physically abusive, women stay in with the idea of protecting the kids (even if the husband does not explicitly or implicitly threaten them), or for fear that the husband will manage to cut their access to the kids, and get in a spiral, and there you go.

Effectively, one could even say that when we start the game (and even to this stage, I would say) she is stil far from going as down (or high, if you look at the value of the "submissiveness" variable) in the submissive side as she can go, because you can see she can still had and has the opportunity, but also the capability and ability, to oppose Anthony (even had the possibility to refuse him, and to kick him out), and still had the opportunity, but also capability and ability to refuse Marc, which simplifying, could potentially become an "Anthony 2" (or even worst ?), and even still try to steer things in different directions with him.

It is up to the player choices and the paths Zorlun has created, what will happen in the game.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Hey guys, I keep searching but not finding an answer, is there any actual lesbian content yet? Or is it still building up to that?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

I have no problem assuming there was mutual love at one point. And I don't necessarily think it must be all his fault that their marriage failed on so many levels. There's tons of reasons to fall out of love. Maybe he lost respect for her because she became so passive after marriage?

Reactions: minnie3 and Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes