hotine

May 8, 2019
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Ch 2.06a JokerLeader's WT + Geekbone's Gallery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please reup to another site, this site is not safe.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1634772364121.png

Preview Scene - Chapter 2 - The Church

A scene introducing another plot line for Myriam, revolving around her trustful side and her faith, it will also see the introduction of another new character, Father Cumforth, the priest.

The scene will have a few subscenes of its own, one of which will be a naughty event with the priest. It will start with Myriam's confession of her sins, if she did any during the game (I'm sure you will have nothing to confess ^^ ). Then jump to the church plot line if the player chose to with a naughty event.

As always, the church plot line will be avoidable (though if Myriam is at a too high Trust level, she won't be able to), but will also be only available for game plays with a Myriam at a high Trust level. This plot line will highly turned around manipulation in the first part and "brain washing" in the second. If the first part will not have much influence on the rest of the game, the second will be one of the closed event of the game (meaning one way events where Myriam will have no return possible and with their own endings).

Of course, don't see this plot line as a critic on church or religion, its only purpose is to entertain like the rest of the game. But if this type of subject is still sensitive for you, you can just avoid the event.

Important note: The confessional scene comes back to a lot of events during the game and in that aspect I had to add a few "check" variables that I forgot to add before. Meaning this update will force the players to start a new game, the old saves being incompatible since they will be missing variables, causing the game to crash during the confessional subscene. Sorry for that, but there was no other way to go (well I could have add a check choice asking you what choice you made, but I found this solution a bit "gauche").

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

A scene introducing another plot line for Myriam, revolving around her trustful side and her faith, it will also see the introduction of another new character, Father Cumforth, the priest.

The scene will have a few subscenes of its own, one of which will be a naughty event with the priest. It will start with Myriam's confession of her sins, if she did any during the game (I'm sure you will have nothing to confess ^^ ). Then jump to the church plot line if the player chose to with a naughty event.
(I'm sure you will have nothing to confess ^^ ).
*cough*

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1461779

As always, the church plot line will be avoidable (though if Myriam is at a too high Trust level, she won't be able to), but will also be only available for game plays with a Myriam at a high Trust level. This plot line will highly turned around manipulation in the first part and "brain washing" in the second. If the first part will not have much influence on the rest of the game, the second will be one of the closed event of the game (meaning one way events where Myriam will have no return possible and with their own endings).

Of course, don't see this plot line as a critic on church or religion, its only purpose is to entertain like the rest of the game. But if this type of subject is still sensitive for you, you can just avoid the event.

Important note: The confessional scene comes back to a lot of events during the game and in that aspect I had to add a few "check" variables that I forgot to add before. Meaning this update will force the players to start a new game, the old saves being incompatible since they will be missing variables, causing the game to crash during the confessional subscene. Sorry for that, but there was no other way to go (well I could have add a check choice asking you what choice you made, but I found this solution a bit "gauche").
Can’t wait for it, but sucks that old saves won’t work & we gotta start from scratch

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
is this update going to have the dinner with her husband and his friends
Nope, like I said it will be for the next one.
Can’t wait for it, but sucks that old saves won’t work & we gotta start from scratch
Yep, sorry... But I'll take the occasion to make some changes so it won't be for nothing, making a few choices easier for example.
Hey Zorlun, can you let us know how many trust points we’ll need for the lewd scene in next update?
For now I put 25 for the automatic event and 20 for the choice, but they are only temporary numbers until I make some gameplay tests.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Yep, sorry... But I'll take the occasion to make some changes so it won't be for nothing, making a few choices easier for example.

For now I put 25 for the automatic event and 20 for the choice, but they are only temporary numbers until I make some gameplay tests.
Well, it is true that it can be a bit of a complication, but on the other hand, it is not a version 1.0, so, we know it is still work in progress. Guess we will have to use the "skip" function ;-)

On the other hand, I was wondering something...

In the description of the update, you refer to the possibility of Myriam ending up in embarassing situation with Marc in the morning, but if the play was in a certain way with Anthony, if she does not get fast enough to Anthony in the morning, cannot this have an impact, since Anthony had said something about the morning ?

Reactions: Zorlun

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Its good to know Myriam is safe there.
Butt Marc is not. :KEK:

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Well, it is true that it can be a bit of a complication, but on the other hand, it is not a version 1.0, so, we know it is still work in progress. Guess we will have to use the "skip" function ;-)

On the other hand, I was wondering something...

In the description of the update, you refer to the possibility of Myriam ending up in embarassing situation with Marc in the morning, but if the play was in a certain way with Anthony, if she does not get fast enough to Anthony in the morning, cannot this have an impact, since Anthony had said something about the morning ?
I let you discover with the update. ^^
the PROJECT MYRIAM is the best story i ever seen
Please update it very soon
And please tell the date of the update
Thank you
Thanks, my update always come during the last week of the month for my higher tiers patrons and a week later (so early next month) for the free public version.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I let you discover with the update. ^^

Thanks, my update always come during the last week of the month for my higher tiers patrons and a week later (so early next month) for the free public version.
Hmm, I think I feel like the boys when she is playing with them at the horse riding, or like Marc in one of the possible reactions (when the choice is explicitly to tease him, so it is not only his interpretation) - teased :-D :-D

So, last week of the month means... next week ! If you wonder, yes, I am very eager and curious about the next update, as a matter of fact, about the next updates :-D

Though the joke about teasing, made something come to mind - I did not follow much that line in the game (but I may in future, I see the possibility of multiple plays to see multiple paths :)), but if Myriam does too much teasing, given that there are some characters may not be very mild and actually very aggressive, like Marc himself, or it is not clear if they are nice or not, does not run the risk they may become even more aggressive ?
Men who do certain things often try to shift the blame on the women taking, or pretending to take, teasing for something else...

lmichel30

Feb 24, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 6894, in script
$ my_notify({"Incest" : 1})
File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 6894, in <module>
File "game/notification.rpy", line 76, in my_notify
l = update_stats(d)
File "game/notification.rpy", line 67, in update_stats
MCtrait[x] +=d[x]
KeyError: u'Incest'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
l = update_stats(d)
MCtrait[x] +=d[x]

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch2.06b
Sat Oct 23 21:06:34 2021

Feb 17, 2021

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 21367, in script
jump ch2_end
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch2_end'.

Full traceback:
jump ch2_end
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Sun Oct 24 01:39:56 2021

any suggestions

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

While running game code:
l = update_stats(d)
MCtrait[x] +=d[x]

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
l = update_stats(d)
MCtrait[x] +=d[x]

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Sat Oct 23 21:06:34 2021
You are playing with an older save and have a problem of compatibility, just start over and it will take care of the problem. Though I would advise you to wait for next update, since I've made some corrections in it that will force everyone to start over again (sorry for that).

While running game code:
jump ch2_end

Full traceback:
jump ch2_end
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Sun Oct 24 01:39:56 2021

any suggestions
That's strange, that's an error I corrected in the ch2.06b... well no matter, it's nothing really, just the end of the update that is mislabeled. But at a week from posting the new update I won't be posting a correction. Don't worry, you're not missing anything, it's just the end credits for the update after that.

Bunnyhoppe

Sep 16, 2021
First of all, an incredible project, many thanks. Came for the smut, stayed for character development. Leave it to the french to depict romance in a genuinely engaging and a not boring way, I guess.

Second, a technical question: a walkthrough mod is awesome to the point of being vital (without it you'd have to save-load through every choice and compare stats before and after, ain't nobody got time for that). Does this mod have to be updated along with the game, does it break with new updates?

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes