DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
May 6.

(I'm very surprised nobody has uploaded it early tbh, happens all the time here with other games even when the dev is an active member here who asks folks not to share.)
Usual causes of early release leaks from Patreon:
1. The dev sets an unrealistic gap between limited and public release (like a month or two);
2. The dev regularly delays updates so people just don't respect him and his wishes.

If dev is honest to supporters and to followers - they usually respect him.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Usual causes of early release leaks from Patreon:
1. The dev sets an unrealistic gap between limited and public release (like a month or two);
2. The dev regularly delays updates so people just don't respect him and his wishes.

If dev is honest to supporters and to followers - they usually respect him.
Yes, I'd like to think that I don't take my supporters for chumps and I thank them for letting keep control of the public release despite being on a pirate forum. ^^
I thought that was today.

I threw my laptop across the room.
Not long to wait, the game will be up in a few hours, around midnightish...

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Y'know, given this game's kitchen sink approach of adding every conceivable archetype male character for Myriam to be fucked by, "Bully who relentlessly beats up her son and makes good on his promises to fuck his mom" is a noticeable absence.
Just quickly wanted to say that I chuckled, and I genuinely like that idea.
Not sure how this would go over with F95s militant anti-NTR wing though.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just quickly wanted to say that I chuckled, and I genuinely like that idea.
Not sure how this would go over with F95s militant anti-NTR wing though.
Well Mark is already kind of the bully in school he bullies that fat kid in the bathroom.
What id like to see is the basketball team bully mark around into setting up that pool party gangbang at Myriams house

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well Mark is already kind of the bully in school he bullies that fat kid in the bathroom.
What id like to see is the basketball team bully mark around into setting up that pool party gangbang at Myriams house
Exactly. But somehow that fat kid needs to also be there and get to spend some extensive private time with Myriam, of course with Marc being explicitly aware of it happening.

It's an NTR novel right?
I'm writing an NTR novel.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Exactly. But somehow that fat kid needs to also be there and get to spend some extensive private time with Myriam, of course with Marc being explicitly aware of it happening.

It's an NTR novel right?
I'm writing an NTR novel.
Marc wakes up in the dark, dingy basement, a dying florescent light flickering over his head as he struggles against the ropes binding him to the chair. Myriam is on all fours bound up in front of him. "Ah, Marc, I'm sorry about this, my master made me do it..."

Adrenaline floods Marc as a huge shadow looms out of the darkness, a familiar one. The family dog, Cassius, who looks at Myriam, then at him, then at Myriam again, and mounts her. Myriam moans in pure ecstasy as Cassius makes eye contact with Marc once again, waggling his eyebrows in a disturbingly human fashion as his hips begin to pound...

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Marc wakes up in the dark, dingy basement, a dying florescent light flickering over his head as he struggles against the ropes binding him to the chair. Myriam is on all fours bound up in front of him. "Ah, Marc, I'm sorry about this, my master made me do it..."

Adrenaline floods Marc as a huge shadow looms out of the darkness, a familiar one. The family dog, Cassius, who looks at Myriam, then at him, then at Myriam again, and mounts her. Myriam moans in pure ecstasy as Cassius makes eye contact with Marc once again, waggling his eyebrows in a disturbingly human fashion as his hips begin to pound...
archer-stop.gif

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
tonight-is-the-night-.jpg
And here you go!

Official public update ch3.05a of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is live on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord.
Will be up in a few on F95zone as soon as the moderators put it on.
Enjoy my dear pervert friends! ^^

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you played the early release, replay the update to change your saves, I added a variable at the start of the update to reset the drinking (forgot to do it in the early release), if you don't it could mess up future updates where alcohol is involved.

Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 1795103
And here you go!

Official public update ch3.05a of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is live on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord.
Will be up in a few on F95zone as soon as the moderators put it on.
Enjoy my dear pervert friends! ^^

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you played the early release, replay the update to change your saves, I added a variable at the start of the update to reset the drinking (forgot to do it in the early release), if you don't it could mess up future updates where alcohol is involved.
Only thing I'm sad about is the cassius wake up call exception. Guess I'll have to wait a while longer.

• Sad
Reactions: DirtyMario
4.40 star(s) 186 Votes