ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I wonder how Zorlun would go about possible sex with Hammer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would be definitively something that would be interesting. Certainly, if they see her doing "anything" ;-) with Hammer, they may feel more bold of trying to get something themselves. Or could be the almost opposite, they get whatever they can and/or want (which is not said to be the same), and then, since there is also the poor Hammer, they may try to convince Myriam not to let him be all alone on his own ;-).
Goes a bit back to the small speculative exchange about what kind of connection can and will Myriam make with them, whether there will be sexual part to it (well, there may be players who prefer to avoid it, if there is a choice for Myriam to make), what will happen and how it will eventually evolve (not getting again in a list of possible way, but in short, it could fit all three of "protective teacher", "sub", "dom" and even mix them, if Myriam is given choices).

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Not to be that guy but... He still needs to regain some dog cred for not protecting his 'bitch' in the park that day. I'm sure he still gets a lot of shit from his dog posse for that.
If you are referring to the day she was attacked in the part, he actually tried, though if we say it was insufficient, that can be even more reason why he has to do like he does in the night walk, first reestablish "don't you think I am not the boss" with other dogs, then, when he is acknolwedged as the leader, try to reward or buy the loyalty by allowing use of "his human bitch" (which being human, is special).
That can give even more occasions of "sharing" - something tells me we could end up seeing Myriam with more than one dog at the same time :), if Cassius does the same with is "posse".

Mind you, all of it seems more the approach of a human (and not really a nice one) than really of a dog, even the whole human bullshit about what it means "being the alpha" is contradicted by the study of the real alpha in the wolves and other animals.
But then again, as it was reminded already, it is about fantasy and a game, not about reality :) (and the "human alpha male beccause animals do like that" bulshit has been going on for a looong time anyway).

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If you are referring to the day she was attacked in the part, he actually tried, though if we say it was insufficient, that can be even more reason why he has to do like he does in the night walk, first reestablish "don't you think I am not the boss" with other dogs, then, when he is acknolwedged as the leader, try to reward or buy the loyalty by allowing use of "his human bitch" (which being human, is special).
That can give even more occasions of "sharing" - something tells me we could end up seeing Myriam with more than one dog at the same time :), if Cassius does the same with is "posse".

Mind you, all of it seems more the approach of a human (and not really a nice one) than really of a dog, even the whole human bullshit about what it means "being the alpha" is contradicted by the study of the real alpha in the wolves and other animals.
But then again, as it was reminded already, it is about fantasy and a game, not about reality :) (and the "human alpha male beccause animals do like that" bulshit has been going on for a looong time anyway).
Turns out Project Myriam is in the same universe as Man's Best Friend, we're just getting the human female's perspective on the "dynamic."

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

Now a canine DP, or even better canine gangbang, is certainly a rarity!!

Again not likely to happen in any realistic context but as a fantasy scene could be pretty hot!!

Raghav kesar

Mar 16, 2022
I like Anthony and marc character the most is there any scenes with Anthony in future or any same Nature of character we will see

Raghav kesar

Mar 16, 2022
Is it possible to add a character for myriam bf as Anthony is not with him he can bang her daughter and myriam just like her husband and for more fun you can add this character as marc basketball friend for more story myriam

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Is it possible to add a character for myriam bf as Anthony is not with him he can bang her daughter and myriam just like her husband and for more fun you can add this character as marc basketball friend for more story myriam
Y'know, given this game's kitchen sink approach of adding every conceivable archetype male character for Myriam to be fucked by, "Bully who relentlessly beats up her son and makes good on his promises to fuck his mom" is a noticeable absence.

(Not one I'd particularly care for to be added, mind you. Marc is already too much of an asshole for my taste, we don't need Marc But Worse. But it's not my game.)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Now a canine DP, or even better canine gangbang, is certainly a rarity!!

Again not likely to happen in any realistic context but as a fantasy scene could be pretty hot!!
Well, DP think could be "complicated" in term of position, but maybe they could have a kind of "spit roast" (I think that is the name of the position I am thinking about), at least if one goes "belly up" and let her do her stuff.
Just difficult to see a dog going in the position (under, if on horiizontal) in which you could put a man to do a DP, we can move our arms and legs on the side in a way they cannot move their legs, and their penis is positioned where it is positioned.
A gangbang ? Well, if Cassius makes friends at the veterinary, and decides to share with the pack... :-D.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Zorlun has already indicated it is doubful how much Katherine may have any "activity", and Anthony was kicked out, and there is a list of others who could become kind of regular sexual partners, more or less nice (e.g. Charles, Danny, Mike, the principal), so it seems improbable that after having kicked out Anthony, Zorlun puts in an "Anthony 2".

Marc is a bit different, because Myriam could and can influence his development, Anthony was already predefined (on purpose).

Reactions: Zorlun

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Would be definitively something that would be interesting. Certainly, if they see her doing "anything" ;-) with Hammer, they may feel more bold of trying to get something themselves. Or could be the almost opposite, they get whatever they can and/or want (which is not said to be the same), and then, since there is also the poor Hammer, they may try to convince Myriam not to let him be all alone on his own ;-).
Goes a bit back to the small speculative exchange about what kind of connection can and will Myriam make with them, whether there will be sexual part to it (well, there may be players who prefer to avoid it, if there is a choice for Myriam to make), what will happen and how it will eventually evolve (not getting again in a list of possible way, but in short, it could fit all three of "protective teacher", "sub", "dom" and even mix them, if Myriam is given choices).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raghav kesar

Mar 16, 2022
Y'know, given this game's kitchen sink approach of adding every conceivable archetype male character for Myriam to be fucked by, "Bully who relentlessly beats up her son and makes good on his promises to fuck his mom" is a noticeable absence.

(Not one I'd particularly care for to be added, mind you. Marc is already too much of an asshole for my taste, we don't need Marc But Worse. But it's not my game.)
I think having scenes with friend mom is fun and maybe myriam will fall in love with him

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1651676355774.png
1651676373646.png

May the 4th be with you!

Hello there! Myriam wanted to wish you all a nice Star Wars day and thank you again for your support and love! And by her sweet and dangerous pink lightsaber dildo, may the Force be with you all... as well as the naughtiness! xoxo

Last edited:

k4231749

Feb 18, 2020
Hi,Zorlun~I download Myriam from Patreon.But you know some scene is missing;).Where i can find Prometheus Patch?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Is the public version up soon
May 6.

(I'm very surprised nobody has uploaded it early tbh, happens all the time here with other games even when the dev is an active member here who asks folks not to share.)

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes