Viressa

May 24, 2018
Myriam would be split in two!!!
Actually it's not really the girth that's the issue: You can find videos online of folks shoving things into their asses and vaginas far bigger than a stallion's cock. The real problem is length (you bottom out around 8 inches and forcing anything past that risks serious internal damage) and weight (a horse can easily crush a human to death if he decides to move the wrong way, even Myriam giving him the handjob like she did while he was unrestrained was putting her life on the line). These problems are frequently ignored in beastie fantasy art, though.

(Remember, kids, that beastie fantasy art and erotica is just that, a fantasy, and real-life zoophilia is animal abuse. The reason is that plenty of intact male dogs like to hump things but getting one to lick a pussy to orgasm or line up his cock to actually penetrate requires extensive training and, thus, sexual abuse of an unwilling animal. An animal that not only fully understands human sexuality but is an enthusiastic participant like Cassius only exists in fantasies.)

Raghav kesar

Mar 16, 2022
The biggest problem is not always with the breasts themselves, if they can be a handful to work with some times depending on positions, the biggest annoyance is with the clothes, the big majority of resources tops are not ment for big breasts, deforming themselves weirdly or with impossible bridge between them to work with, and even with dforce, there is a huge majority of resources that don't work as they should, making it a nightmare sometimes to find clothes for our poor Myriam, there is quite a few of them that I just abandoned trying to use.
Can you add some more payment option for Indian audiance i don't have bank account i only use paytm but patreon will not allow me

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Can you add some more payment option for Indian audiance i don't have bank account i only use paytm but patreon will not allow me
I don't have a choice on this, sorry, but thank you for wanting to support me. I would say have a look at SubscribeStar, but I think they have even less options.
But don't worry, in a few days you will have access to the last version of the game.

Reactions: Back and Kheram
Mar 18, 2022
I don't know if anyone asked here, but is there a scene with Danny on the Cop Double Date? And how to unlock it, because only with Mike, I have this scene at Myriam's house.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't know if anyone asked here, but is there a scene with Danny on the Cop Double Date? And how to unlock it, because only with Mike, I have this scene at Myriam's house.
Yes, she just has to get super drunk so they take her to a hotel and even start in the elevator, then she’ll get double teamed and pass out and wake up next morning with Danny

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yes there is, this scene have multiple endings: Myriam going home alone without fighting (you need to avoid booze), Myriam going home alone after fighting with them (again, you need to avoid being too boozed up), Myriam going home with Mike (you already did), going home after a little hotel fun with both (you need to be not too boozed up and do some dirty dancing) and finally, ending up at the hotel with Danny after having some drunk fun with both (you need to booze up to the max and do some dirty dancing).

Jun 2, 2020
Yes there is, this scene have multiple endings: Myriam going home alone without fighting (you need to avoid booze), Myriam going home alone after fighting with them (again, you need to avoid being too boozed up), Myriam going home with Mike (you already did), going home after a little hotel fun with both (you need to be not too boozed up and do some dirty dancing) and finally, ending up at the hotel with Danny after having some drunk fun with both (you need to booze up to the max and do some dirty dancing).
one hell of a slut this myriam:sneaky:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Actually it's not really the girth that's the issue: You can find videos online of folks shoving things into their asses and vaginas far bigger than a stallion's cock. The real problem is length (you bottom out around 8 inches and forcing anything past that risks serious internal damage) and weight (a horse can easily crush a human to death if he decides to move the wrong way, even Myriam giving him the handjob like she did while he was unrestrained was putting her life on the line). These problems are frequently ignored in beastie fantasy art, though.

(Remember, kids, that beastie fantasy art and erotica is just that, a fantasy, and real-life zoophilia is animal abuse. The reason is that plenty of intact male dogs like to hump things but getting one to lick a pussy to orgasm or line up his cock to actually penetrate requires extensive training and, thus, sexual abuse of an unwilling animal. An animal that not only fully understands human sexuality but is an enthusiastic participant like Cassius only exists in fantasies.)
I didn't comment on your post, but I think it needed to be thanked.
Thank you for it, it's nice to remind people that it's just fantasy from time to time, as much as for the reason you quoted, but also to remind people to not take the game too seriously neither, even if I touch some hard subjects some times, it's still just a game and I won't pretend it's something else, even if for me it's as much fulfilling than working on my art. The main point is I have fun working on it and I hope that people have fun playing it.
one hell of a slut this myriam:sneaky:
How dare you!? ^^

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Have you played the update? Any preview images? :)
Of course it does help if you choose certain options earlier in the game for some things to happen. But I still preferred taking the dog for a walk in the park instead.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
In real life, if a woman can take more than 8 inches (20 cm?), she should probably consult a doctor.
Normal vaginal depth is about 4 inches but it actually extends to 6 when aroused. With careful, slow stretching, many can fit up to 8 inches in there. Any further risks perforation (as does forcing in something smaller before they're nice and ready).

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
*SOCK* *KAPOW* Sad to admit that many of us are old enough to instantly recognise your Chiroptera reference. :D

Dogs aren't known for their tact and social etiquette, so Cassius should certainly try to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at every opportunity. The question is how far they'll let him go...
:-D

Oh, come on, poor Cassius, is a sweet, good hearted, nice, selfless dog - he helped Myriam, and he does not have a problem sharing... :p ;-D

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes