ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I read some posts from some users citing precisely this fact that Myrian has a very dominant stance over Marc and with the incest patch they say it gets even worse, but as you mentioned this is just a game, sometimes I don't understand these claims.
Actually, if they think the incest patch make her dominant on Marc and complain about it, means they are taking the wrong choices in the incest patch.
Wrong for them I mean, there are people that like the idea of Myriam doing stuff with Marc and being dominant.

I use the incest patch myself (but also explore other paths, to check and because I like other "kinks"), but I follow the path in which Marc is dominant, or at least "pushy", and Myriam goes in her sub/mislead protective mode to keep him happy, to help his morale, and at a certain point has to start admitting she gets excited at some behaviour and words.
Even in that path, I disagree with the idea that Marc is the same as Anthony, but anyway, in that case defintiively it cannot be said that Myriam is dominating Marc.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I will go ahead and say that there are at least 44 people dead set on playing this game with incest.

Since they are even willing to play my watered-down semi-merger WT Mod/I-Patch. :LOL:
Well, you (we) could say that is the crowd of people that wants it all :) - they want Project Myriam and Myriam, they want Marc (otherwise, no incest), they want the walkthrough, and they want the incest patch :)

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Just read a post in another thread that Patreon supposedly lifted their ban on incest stories. Can anyone confirm or deny?

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Just read a post in another thread that Patreon supposedly lifted their ban on incest stories. Can anyone confirm or deny?
Sorry I don't belive that, and no, I can't confirm that, honestly I'd hope that it was true , more so knowing that Patreon has outsourced their censorship to a 3rd party.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Until it's not. :)
Your game meets the standards until someone at P steps on a Lego brick. Their rules are vague for a reason.
Patreon is obliged to comply with these rules and it seems that they are getting more and more annoying, I think this will get to the point where in the future it will no longer be possible to use Patreon to support adult content.

IF I were an adult content creator I would have already sent Patreon to that place, after all, freedom is priceless, but that's me...

Last edited:

lonm9280

Sep 7, 2021
This game is really fun! I can barely understand English, can only rely on software to read, although very distressed, but very happy.

For some reason, I am currently unable to order, but I will fix this issue.

At first glance to see the heroine, feel not good, but slowly, think she is very beautiful, the choice of the protagonist is very successful, but also very mature.

Every choice, the change of attributes, are very meticulous, compared with similar games, you are the best one!

I'm using translation software. Please forgive me if I made any mistakes.

I wish you a better and higher career.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
This game is really fun! I can barely understand English, can only rely on software to read, although very distressed, but very happy.

For some reason, I am currently unable to order, but I will fix this issue.

At first glance to see the heroine, feel not good, but slowly, think she is very beautiful, the choice of the protagonist is very successful, but also very mature.

Every choice, the change of attributes, are very meticulous, compared with similar games, you are the best one!

I'm using translation software. Please forgive me if I made any mistakes.

I wish you a better and higher career.
Thank you for all the love for the game and Myriam, it's always a good source of motivation, I hope you keep enjoy yourself with it until its end. ^^

CellSunz

Feb 15, 2024
I kinda like the whole mind reading thing. It feels a little bit like cheating. But i'm enjoying it. It is interesting to see what the other characters are actually thinking to not only aid in making decisions but in developing those characters. Or at least the perception we have of those characters. I know mind reading probably isn't the most accurate way to describe it since the mc doesn't know. But hope you get what i'm tryna say. It's nice to be informed of a characters real intentions and surprisingly doesn't take away from the story. At least for me. Like on the surface you could meet a charming man. But in reality he's thinking, "damn, that ass i'm gonna make her mine". I just think the extra info/details are nice to have. Also, this game is great, beautiful visuals, interesting story and characters.

May 25, 2022
I kinda like the whole mind reading thing. It feels a little bit like cheating. But i'm enjoying it. It is interesting to see what the other characters are actually thinking to not only aid in making decisions but in developing those characters. Or at least the perception we have of those characters. I know mind reading probably isn't the most accurate way to describe it since the mc doesn't know. But hope you get what i'm tryna say. It's nice to be informed of a characters real intentions and surprisingly doesn't take away from the story. At least for me. Like on the surface you could meet a charming man. But in reality he's thinking, "damn, that ass i'm gonna make her mine". I just think the extra info/details are nice to have. Also, this game is great, beautiful visuals, interesting story and characters.
Inner monologues. Kind of like a novel that's written in the third person.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 5 - Night Out
And here for the last preview of the coming update (finally ^^), following Myriam as she goes on a night out with Evelyn, going clubbing with her for a little night of fun. Fairly simple in the theme, the scene will get back to a bit more of craziness and fun after some more introspection earlier in the update. As usual, choices made by the player will paint the night differently for Myriam and Evelyn, going from simply dancing and drinking to pole dancing and an exploration of a little private club for the ladies.
On the naughty side, we have one light scene with Myriam having the occasion to do some pole dancing and teasing some young men, but staying in the range of exhibition and teasing. And finally as part of a commission, we have Myriam having the possibility to partake with Evelyn into the connaisseur art of gloryholes (yes it's 'connaisseur' and not 'connoisseur', it's written with an 'a', not a 'o', the 'o' version comes from an archaic version of the word not used in French since centuries... What? What do you mean you don't care and want me to get on with it? Ok, ok I get it... ^^). So, back to our dear Myriam and naughty business, what more to say about gloryholes, there'll be a lot of sausages to take care of, followed up by a little walk glazed with a new sticky makeup... But of course, that will stay for those who goes for it.
Now, where I'm at right now? Getting a bit late, a lot late (never cut it so close), I'm finishing up on the update and attacking the last part, I should be good finishing up the renders before the end of the month, but not sure to get to upload everything in time, we'll see, but at best the update will be up for early access late in the 31th and at worse on the 1st or 2nd.
IMG_3060.png (Oh yeah Eve & Myriam getting naughty in the club, yes please, can’t wait for this update!) :love:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 5 - Night Out
And here for the last preview of the coming update (finally ^^), following Myriam as she goes on a night out with Evelyn, going clubbing with her for a little night of fun. Fairly simple in the theme, the scene will get back to a bit more of craziness and fun after some more introspection earlier in the update. As usual, choices made by the player will paint the night differently for Myriam and Evelyn, going from simply dancing and drinking to pole dancing and an exploration of a little private club for the ladies.
On the naughty side, we have one light scene with Myriam having the occasion to do some pole dancing and teasing some young men, but staying in the range of exhibition and teasing. And finally as part of a commission, we have Myriam having the possibility to partake with Evelyn into the connaisseur art of gloryholes (yes it's 'connaisseur' and not 'connoisseur', it's written with an 'a', not a 'o', the 'o' version comes from an archaic version of the word not used in French since centuries... What? What do you mean you don't care and want me to get on with it? Ok, ok I get it... ^^). So, back to our dear Myriam and naughty business, what more to say about gloryholes, there'll be a lot of sausages to take care of, followed up by a little walk glazed with a new sticky makeup... But of course, that will stay for those who goes for it.
Now, where I'm at right now? Getting a bit late, a lot late (never cut it so close), I'm finishing up on the update and attacking the last part, I should be good finishing up the renders before the end of the month, but not sure to get to upload everything in time, we'll see, but at best the update will be up for early access late in the 31th and at worse on the 1st or 2nd.
View attachment 3488783 (Oh yeah Eve & Myriam getting naughty in the club, yes please, can’t wait for this update!) :love:
Damn you! I was writing a teasing message! ^^

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes