PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
NOTE
If you did not see the banner, unless it is a joke (of extremely bad taste, I would say :p) by the moderators for the 1st of April, be aware F95 has been bought by Patreon. In 3 days, the forum will become read-only, while they work on the integration - (so, yes, does not really look like a joke).
Unless the moderators tell us something different (but it is also not clear from the announcement if the moderators will end up becoming also staff of Patreon, it seems possible), although they say " We are committed to a smooth transition that respects the integrity and culture of both platforms", given the policies of Patreon, and the increased restrictions Patreon has enforced on the content they allow, while F95 is less censoring, more liberal, more libertine, or however you want to say it, we may have to see what happens in the near future to the content already on F95Zone (including assets for DAZ, VAM, Blender, games like Myriam with Prometheus patch, and link to incest patch), and to the freedom enjoyed by people to criticise Patreon here.
looooool
is a joke man

• Haha
Reactions: blarg0192

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
NOTE
If you did not see the banner, unless it is a joke (of extremely bad taste, I would say :p) by the moderators for the 1st of April, be aware F95 has been bought by Patreon. In 3 days, the forum will become read-only, while they work on the integration - (so, yes, does not really look like a joke).
Unless the moderators tell us something different (but it is also not clear from the announcement if the moderators will end up becoming also staff of Patreon, it seems possible), although they say " We are committed to a smooth transition that respects the integrity and culture of both platforms", given the policies of Patreon, and the increased restrictions Patreon has enforced on the content they allow, while F95 is less censoring, more liberal, more libertine, or however you want to say it, we may have to see what happens in the near future to the content already on F95Zone (including assets for DAZ, VAM, Blender, games like Myriam with Prometheus patch, and link to incest patch), and to the freedom enjoyed by people to criticise Patreon here.
the devil is in the details: news-patreon.com =/ news.patreon.com ;)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It's generally around 3 or 4, more often 3.
I mean, I looked over the changelogs of the last couple of patches...

Ch. 4.10a+p
- 2 scenes.

Ch. 4.09a+p
- 6 scenes.

Ch. 4.08
- 5 scenes.

Ch. 4.07
- 2 scenes.

Ch. 4.06
- 2 scenes.

Ch. 4.05
- 2 scenes.

Ch. 4.04
- 2 scenes.

Ch. 4.03+p
- 2 scenes.

Ch4.02a+p
- 3 scenes.

Ch4.01a+p
- 2 scenes.

Ch3.12a+p
- 2 scenes.

Ch3.11+p
- 2 scenes (with numerous subscenes).

Ch3.10a
- 3 scenes (with numerous subscenes).

Ch3.09a
- 2 scenes (with numerous subscenes).
And a lot had 2 scenes. All I meant was that 2 scenes is not especially small or short or anything.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I mean, I looked over the changelogs of the last couple of patches...

And a lot had 2 scenes. All I meant was that 2 scenes is not especially small or short or anything.
The 5 and 6 scenes ones were a double update on two months.
But it's strange, I was so sure it was a middle ground of 3... :unsure:
Well, in the end it doesn't mean much, some scenes will be small with less than 50 renders and some other will be big ones with more than a 100.

But I better go rest my brain now, I pulled an all nighter to finish the update in time (cutting it short to 1h before the end of the month ^^), I just hope people will enjoy it when the public access drop.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
NOTE
Ouch! They got you. No mention of this anywhere on Patreon.

Last edited:

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
NOTE

You know what funnier that pulling a prank on a large group of people?

The one or two people in that group who just can't grasp that it was a joke.

giphy2.gif

Feb 12, 2021
Talking of jokes, when's the next update drop?
View attachment 3496207
Hello there my dear pervert friends!

Early access to update ch5.02 of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on April 7th! So patience my dear pervert friends, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:

NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on April 7th, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Well, Zorlun had already changed the game to please them, so hopefully is off their list of "first priority surveillance", and will be able to finish the game without problems - I remember subscribestar was less good for some reason for subscribers (maybe less payment options), but I may be wrong, or the situation may have changed in the meantime.
Yeah the bonus of SS's freedom seems to be fewer payment options.

Well since the banner that I'm sure is meant for April 1st it seems that the dev won't have to worry about violating P's rules anymore .

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Ouch! They got you. No mention of this anywhere on Patreon.
Good ! :) I did not check the domain with the blog, I just saw it was a patreon-news.com and not a patreon.com - I saw it only yesterday late night (my timezone), so, I had not checked on Patreon.

Given the polemics about Patreon, still think was not the best taste April's fool joke, but I prefer to be the fool, than the inevitables consequences of such a purchase if it was real :-D

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
but I prefer to be the fool, than the inevitables consequences of such a purchase if it was real :-D
Don't feel too bad about it, plenty people still getting taken in. There's even a thread in Off Topic about that started even more seriously!

Reactions: Zorlun

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Good ! :) I did not check the domain with the blog, I just saw it was a patreon-news.com and not a patreon.com - I saw it only yesterday late night (my timezone), so, I had not checked on Patreon.

Given the polemics about Patreon, still think was not the best taste April's fool joke, but I prefer to be the fool, than the inevitables consequences of such a purchase if it was real :-D
It's actually news.patreon.com and not news-patreon.com. A lot of people fell for this, so you're not alone. My first instinct was outrage, and I nearly fell for it. But it just seemed too crazy, so I logged into Patreon, couldn't find anything relating to it at all, checked Patreon's executive team and there's nobody called Marty Pratt, and they don't even have Chief Commercial Officer as a job title. That's when I noticed Commercial was mispelled as Coomercial, which made me even more suspicious, because I doubt an organisation like Patreon would make such an unprofessional error. And then I noticed that it was now April 1 and everything clicked.

I thought it was a very clever joke. It didn't just fool members of this site, but other games sites across the net were totally taken in, and posted similar doom-laden comments about the likely impact of Patreon's takeover.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Don't feel too bad about it, plenty people still getting taken in. There's even a thread in Off Topic about that started even more seriously!
I'm sure the people behind this were having a really good laugh, at some of the indignant comments that were being in the General Discussion thread. Even when it was pointed out several times that it was April 1, and this was probably an April Fool's prank, people still continued to insist that was the end of F95zone and Patreon had only acquired it, so they could get rid of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm sure the people behind this were having a really good laugh, at some of the indignant comments that were being in the General Discussion thread.
Even the people who weren't behind it had a good laugh... Are still having a good laugh too.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Even the people who weren't behind it had a good laugh... Are still having a good laugh too.
Well to be honest, my first instinct was to come here and make a comment about it on this thread, similar to ouch's. Because if it was true, it would likely have a big impact on this game. So it could just have easily have been me. But ouch beat me to it, and he'd posted the link to the supposed patreon announcement, and after reading that, it seemed a bit off to me, so that's when I checked Patreon. So I very nearly fell for it.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
It's actually news.patreon.com and not news-patreon.com. A lot of people fell for this, so you're not alone. My first instinct was outrage, and I nearly fell for it. But it just seemed too crazy, so I logged into Patreon, couldn't find anything relating to it at all, checked Patreon's executive team and there's nobody called Marty Pratt, and they don't even have Chief Commercial Officer as a job title. That's when I noticed Commercial was mispelled as Coomercial, which made me even more suspicious, because I doubt an organisation like Patreon would make such an unprofessional error. And then I noticed that it was now April 1 and everything clicked.

I thought it was a very clever joke. It didn't just fool members of this site, but other games sites across the net were totally taken in, and posted similar doom-laden comments about the likely impact of Patreon's takeover.
Another clue: the domain news-patreon.com was created on 28th march 2024. Just in time for this little prank ;)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So I very nearly fell for it.
You mean you did fall for it.

Well to be honest, my first instinct was to come here and make a comment about it on this thread, similar to ouch's. Because if it was true, it would likely have a big impact on this game.
See?
Your first instinct should have told you to check the date/time, or even what others have already said including all the people reminding them of this regular yearly event.

So it could just have easily have been me.
It arguably still could be, since you're going on about something from many, many hours ago.
You started with my post from over 12 hours ago, which wasn't the first post about it being a well-done April Fool's joke, or the last on that page.

Reactions: Leongen43
4.40 star(s) 186 Votes