fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1710970277707.png

Here you go, first preview of the coming update, which will follow Myriam during a dream scene, a good one this time. The scene is more on the short side, but an important one, it comes as a mirror from the nightmare that started chapter 4, taking Myriam in a whole new place, both physically and in mind. I won't go into too much spoiler on this one and remain vague, I'll just say that the scene comes as another brick in the building of the new Myriam and explore deeper into the character backstory.

On the naughty side, a little opportunity, but again, I don't want to spoil anything (the naughty sub-scene nearly was mandatory, but I preferred to keep it a choice as usual). On this one you'll have to wait for it. ^^

The scene took me some time to work out despite its relatively small size, but it was an important step to work out for Myriam and the game, I hope you'll enjoy it. ^^

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1710970327638.png

And here for the second preview of the update, following Myriam on the next day, after her little dream, it start simply on Myriam reminiscing on the previous scene and the dream she just had, working on the character building and change in her, before engaging on her usual routine and her appointment later on with the brother of Katherine's friend to work on their common project. The scene is a fairly straight forward one after that, simply following Myriam as she's having fun testing some cosplay outfits for her daughter's project.

No naughty business on this scene, it's a fairly light hearted and positive one, with Myriam having fun and giving you a little pic at how positively she's looking at things happening to her now. Thought if it's light on the naughtiness, the costumes are definitely on the sexy side if not on the naughty one (on that front, I announce to all the patrons that I'll make a little poll later on to let the players decide together what costume she'll go with later on during the event in a future update, those of the update will be in, with probably some new ones).

As said before, the scene is light and positive, maybe to the point of seeming cheesy or bland, but it's a necessary step in the story to illustrate the change in Myriam's life, before we get back to some naughty business in the next scene (come on, let her rest a bit). ^^

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
View attachment 3463144

Here you go, first preview of the coming update, which will follow Myriam during a dream scene, a good one this time. The scene is more on the short side, but an important one, it comes as a mirror from the nightmare that started chapter 4, taking Myriam in a whole new place, both physically and in mind. I won't go into too much spoiler on this one and remain vague, I'll just say that the scene comes as another brick in the building of the new Myriam and explore deeper into the character backstory.

On the naughty side, a little opportunity, but again, I don't want to spoil anything (the naughty sub-scene nearly was mandatory, but I preferred to keep it a choice as usual). On this one you'll have to wait for it. ^^

The scene took me some time to work out despite its relatively small size, but it was an important step to work out for Myriam and the game, I hope you'll enjoy it. ^^
You haven't disappointed so far, at least for Me, you haven't.

Reactions: Zorlun

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Welp, I gotta say, the moral excursion about changing anime and video games to fit a certain agenda was just as much in your face as from those being criticized during the rant.
It is hard to get annoyed about that, though, because I so completely agree with Zorlun. These people are a pest. To be so full of your own self-righteousness that you don't even take a step back, once you are caught, but instead double down on AND insult those who made your actions public and the whole audience.
It's really just like the dev aka Katherine said.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3463144

What a good image, thanks for sharing, but damn how many steps there are, there won't be an escalator in the shape of a cock for Myriam to climb without exhausting herself and if she does it it would be for another reason, if she has sex with Zeus it will be like an x-ray when he takes her a Myriam creampied by the electricity in his cream?:unsure: :love: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 3463144

it will probably all be very boring, we'll see

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
What a good image, thanks for sharing, but damn how many steps there are, there won't be an escalator in the shape of a cock for Myriam to climb without exhausting herself and if she does it it would be for another reason, if she has sex with Zeus it will be like an x-ray when he takes her a Myriam creampied by the electricity in his cream?:unsure: :love: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, as much as I love my Greek mythology, it won't be about Zeus, but I don't want to spoil on it. ^^

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
For those who don't like incest, it really doesn't matter if the game has an incest patch or not, this is obvious, however there are many users who insist on playing with the patch. And I would even say that some supporters would go as far as to cancel their support if the incest was missing (patch)
I cannot say about cancelling the support, as far as I can recall, only one person told me explicitly that if there was no incest patch he would not play the game at all.
The one thing that I can say is that there are 312 (313, but don't consider the one from Zorlun) "likes" to the post with the incest patch link, which even if for some people are just like "solidarity/moral support" likes and we cut in half, means there would be 151 people using it, or at least having used, it (plus myself).

For the ones that do not like the incest, well, remember the game has to cover as many possibilities as possible (putting aside Patreon's intervention), and it is only a game, not reality, and actually you can play the game without ever seeing it.

Effectively, even if I created the patch and maintain it, I myself do not like the path there were Myriam is dominant towards Marc, because makes me think to my idea of incest being most often an adult that takes advantage of a younger one , but nontheless I keep it active in the patch, because not everybody has my likes and dislikes, it is only a game, and it was in the original game.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I cannot say about cancelling the support, as far as I can recall, only one person told me explicitly that if there was no incest patch he would not play the game at all.
The one thing that I can say is that there are 312 (313, but don't consider the one from Zorlun) "likes" to the post with the incest patch link, which even if for some people are just like "solidarity/moral support" likes and we cut in half, means there would be 151 people using it, or at least having used, it (plus myself).

For the ones that do not like the incest, well, remember the game has to cover as many possibilities as possible (putting aside Patreon's intervention), and it is only a game, not reality, and actually you can play the game without ever seeing it.

Effectively, even if I created the patch and maintain it, I myself do not like the path there were Myriam is dominant towards Marc, because makes me think to my idea of incest being most often an adult that takes advantage of a younger one , but nontheless I keep it active in the patch, because not everybody has my likes and dislikes, it is only a game, and it was in the original game.
I read some posts from some users citing precisely this fact that Myrian has a very dominant stance over Marc and with the incest patch they say it gets even worse, but as you mentioned this is just a game, sometimes I don't understand these claims.

Regarding the cancellation of support. I participate in some incest topics and I saw some users commenting about it (about withdrawing support if the patch is no longer updated)

Jul 25, 2022

I'm one of the users who only plays this game thanks to your incest patch so I really appreciate your work. Thanks

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017

I will go ahead and say that there are at least 44 people dead set on playing this game with incest.

Since they are even willing to play my watered-down semi-merger WT Mod/I-Patch. :LOL:

Screenshot 2024-03-21 210004.png

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I read some posts from some users citing precisely this fact that Myrian has a very dominant stance over Marc and with the incest patch they say it gets even worse, but as you mentioned this is just a game, sometimes I don't understand these claims.
Actually, if they think the incest patch make her dominant on Marc and complain about it, means they are taking the wrong choices in the incest patch.
Wrong for them I mean, there are people that like the idea of Myriam doing stuff with Marc and being dominant.

I use the incest patch myself (but also explore other paths, to check and because I like other "kinks"), but I follow the path in which Marc is dominant, or at least "pushy", and Myriam goes in her sub/mislead protective mode to keep him happy, to help his morale, and at a certain point has to start admitting she gets excited at some behaviour and words.
Even in that path, I disagree with the idea that Marc is the same as Anthony, but anyway, in that case defintiively it cannot be said that Myriam is dominating Marc.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes