GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I guess game devs don't realize that IRL, when hooking up, a lot of us go straight to the good stuff (or do the foreplay and then immediately to the good stuff).

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Current version .. Miriam .. can she have sex with anyone besides her husband and .. young neighbor William?

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Andriod update : Mega
Thank you! People were definitely asking for it. ^^
I guess game devs don't realize that IRL, when hooking up, a lot of us go straight to the good stuff (or do the foreplay and then immediately to the good stuff).
Well, next chapter (which will come fairly soon now), Myriam will try herself at some dating apps on the push of Eve and Katherine (if Anthony is out of the picture), which depending on the player, will look more like hookups and go straight to the "good stuff". ^^
How i get the Bobo scenes ? ( sorry if my english is bad, not my native language ^^ )
sex scenes*
No sex scenes for Bobo for now, you missed nothing, but don't worry, hobo sex will come soon enough. ^^
Current version .. Miriam .. can she have sex with anyone besides her husband and .. young neighbor William?
If by sex you mean more than oral, no, though next update may have a bit of few possibilities... ^^

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019

Well, next chapter (which will come fairly soon now), Myriam will try herself at some dating apps on the push of Eve and Katherine (if Anthony is out of the picture), which depending on the player, will look more like hookups and go straight to the "good stuff". ^^

No sex scenes for Bobo for now, you missed nothing, but don't worry, hobo sex will come soon enough. ^^

If by sex you mean more than oral, no, though next update may have a bit of few possibilities... ^^
no oral sex .. i mean fucking haha .. she more 2 ?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018

Oh that's exciting. Can't wait to see how far you can go with those.

Feb 12, 2021
...?? so does that mean, for those of us that kept Anthony around, we won't be able to have the option of Myriam using the dating apps? if so, that doesn't seem fair...b/c Anthony is abusive, wouldn't that just encourage her to cheat on him, n use the apps as a way to do so? then that could lead to more scenes when he catches her, like "busted lip", along with other, "more colorful" versions of it b/t he n her.

plus, Eve could decide to help her mom out by accompanying her on dates, ensuring a higher chance of guys accepting her invites, resulting in 3-way debaucheries (maybe even including Myriam dominating Eve, or vice versa, along with some craigslist-type bad consequences :unsure::devilish::whistle:)

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
...?? so does that mean, for those of us that kept Anthony around, we won't be able to have the option of Myriam using the dating apps? if so, that doesn't seem fair...b/c Anthony is abusive, wouldn't that just encourage her to cheat on him, n use the apps as a way to do so? then that could lead to more scenes when he catches her, like "busted lip", along with other, "more colorful" versions of it b/t he n her.

plus, Eve could decide to help her mom out by accompanying her on dates, ensuring a higher chance of guys accepting her invites, resulting in 3-way debaucheries (maybe even including Myriam dominating Eve, or vice versa, along with some craigslist-type bad consequences :unsure::devilish::whistle:)
As I said before, the relation with Anthony is doomed, if player insist on staying with him, it will only go downhill afterwards, please remember this.

So for the dating apps while with Anthony, it will be more limited, it will be more some eventual sneaking around to someone that give her the affection her husband doesn't give her, than a quick fuck via dating app, sorry.

And about the fairness of it... I have said it again and again, Anthony is a doomed relation, there will no redemption there, and choosing this road will at some point go towards a "closed road" (meaning a series of event towards an ending.
Eve is the friend, Katherine is the daughter.
Eve is the cousin (on father side).

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So for the dating apps while with Anthony, it will be more limited, it will be more some eventual sneaking around to someone that give her the affection her husband doesn't give her, than a quick fuck via dating app, sorry.
That sounds more deep than the quick fuck side of things, but also really sad. Actually makes me wonder if the hookups on the "no anthony path" will just raise her happiness aswell.

Eve is the cousin (on father side).
Oh, I either totally missed that fact or just forgot.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes