Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Looks good problem is that the girl or sister looks weird, and evn though the mom looks good the hair is wayy to all over th place an the eye brow is almost not visible which makes her look weird in some frames

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Looks good problem is that the girl or sister looks weird, and evn though the mom looks good the hair is wayy to all over th place an the eye brow is almost not visible which makes her look weird in some frames
Yep, first release (so the intro of the game), I misunderstood the use of the dforce hairs, it's fixed on the following updates though. Someday I will remake the intro renders, but it's not in the plans right now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hentai_Lover00

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Yep, first release (so the intro of the game), I misunderstood the use of the dforce hairs, it's fixed on the following updates though. Someday I will remake the intro renders, but it's not in the plans right now.
But the game looks pretty good. 2 things i would say other than a render thing that make the text box little bit smaller cause it's taking lot of space into the actual render and i almost everytime have to hit H to hide it for new screen.
2nd of all the story is way too fast would be great if its little bit slower paced. but great game and look very good specially you made the mom figure really good

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
But the game looks pretty good. 2 things i would say other than a render thing that make the text box little bit smaller cause it's taking lot of space into the actual render and i almost everytime have to hit H to hide it for new screen.
2nd of all the story is way too fast would be great if its little bit slower paced. but great game and look very good specially you made the mom figure really good
I thought the game got to fast as well, it would have been better if the dev didn't skip a week.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
but at first the game was working now after i downloaded the new update it doesnt working
Since I started the game, I effectively updated Ren'Py to 7.4, searching quickly I found this page on the home site of the tool, hope it can help or at least provide answers.

Well I started the game in 1080p, but now making all my renders in 1440p and resizing them in 1080p to gain some quality with less denoising. When I'll have redone the intro and first update renders (not in the works yet), I'll be able to remake the game in 1440p and the player will be offered some more option on their window size.

For the game speed, the pace will vary, I will use a few ellipses like after the arrival to their new home from time to time. Why? To give some breathing room to Myriam and let her mind change as well as adding a bit more "believability" (loosely used in this type of game I know ^^), because life doesn't happen all in the same day.
The game may feel also fast pace in the updates I am making now because I quickly introduce characters and places for the future, but after that's done, I will be able to set things more slowly (well as much as I can, I have a lot of things I want to put in the game ^^).
I thought the game got to fast as well, it would have been better if the dev didn't skip a week.
Same as said before, I will be using a few ellipse from time to time when appropriate. Explaining a bit more the circumstances of the first ellipse in spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope it help a bit, but I know I won't be able to please everyone, sorry for that, first I am probably not the best writer out there, and second we all have our tastes and preferences on how we want our story to be written and see it evolve. So the more I'll keep going and the more the game goes on and gain notoriety and the more I will probably have people liking it and be disappointed by it.
After all it was one of the reason why I started this game in the first place, to have a story with events, pace and characters I wanted to see. ^^

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2019
to the dev:

you said to me that you used the standard model (model 8 female) with daz 3d and you morphed the basic model to your desire to build miriam... i tryed to do such thing with the basic model provided with character creator 3 and i finded that's a truly impossible thing, unless being a 3d artist with years of practice and experience... you must have used some pre-made assets, morph those, combine those and so build the characters. build a character from total scratch it's nearly and impossible thing if one guy start from absolute zero knowledge. said that a few questions if you arte willing to share some of your knowledge:

1) it's possible to grab/buy 3d characters for daz3d and to use those with iclone 7? or do i need necessarily to buy/grab stuff from realluson stores now?
2) i googled untill exaustion but didn't find nothing free at all (it's all on hard cash sell and steep as hell too!!!): where can i grab some free assets to start with? just to have something i can use to learn the ropes with iclone and character creator 3 or daz 3d to build renders...
3) for the love of god plz a tutorial to install stuff on daz3d! i followed some and i'm becoming mad as it's extra cryspy like hell itself just to install/import some stuff in the program!

my english sucks, i know it... sorry for that.

paece dudes...

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
to the dev:

you said to me that you used the standard model (model 8 female) with daz 3d and you morphed the basic model to your desire to build miriam... i tryed to do such thing with the basic model provided with character creator 3 and i finded that's a truly impossible thing, unless being a 3d artist with years of practice and experience... you must have used some pre-made assets, morph those, combine those and so build the characters. build a character from total scratch it's nearly and impossible thing if one guy start from absolute zero knowledge. said that a few questions if you arte willing to share some of your knowledge:

1) it's possible to grab/buy 3d characters for daz3d and to use those with iclone 7? or do i need necessarily to buy/grab stuff from realluson stores now?
2) i googled untill exaustion but didn't find nothing free at all (it's all on hard cash sell and steep as hell too!!!): where can i grab some free assets to start with? just to have something i can use to learn the ropes with iclone and character creator 3 or daz 3d to build renders...
3) for the love of god plz a tutorial to install stuff on daz3d! i followed some and i'm becoming mad as it's extra cryspy like hell itself just to install/import some stuff in the program!

my english sucks, i know it... sorry for that.

paece dudes...
Yes I use the G8F for starter and modify it, when I say modify, I include also the use of morphs of body type to attain an approximation of what I wanted for her, then I did the fine tuning manually, notably for the face to have a unique character.
Yes, it's hard, but there is a lot of ressources around on the market to help you.

1) I do not know, nor use iclone 7, so I can not help you on that part.
2) There is a lot of free ressources around that people share, there is also a good site that share some ressources coming from sellers if you want, I will send it to you in mp. I used it for starters, now I buy ressources during promo sales.
3) Generally when you buy or download some ressources there is a file to help you install, which generally only ask to copy/paste at the right spot (your Daz library).

Dec 13, 2019
tx 10k my dude...
what can i say? iclone and character creator 3 are very simple and easy user frendly to use but the assets are steep as hell itself (300$ and 600$ for a decnt character!!!) and on the other side daz3d has "cheap" assets but is a total mess of a program and bugged as hell. why things have to be so desperatedly frustrating always to go acrfge4,jiogvfe4mjgoam4eioagm!!!!!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1036093
Hello there people, I think somebody forgot to open his/her Valentine's Day present... anybody to unwrap it? ^^

Myriam wish you all a happy (and above all a naughty) Valentine's Day! xoxoxo
Just send her my way, i am ready ;) hehe

Now that you made such a hot render you should add that setting into the game in one of the updates ;) hihi
Maybe some red stockings too (I am NOT a fan of stockings :p:ROFLMAO:HAHA I think a hardcore sex fuck with her hubby for those that have her "weak" would love it ;)

And of course a beautiful and nice picture of beautiful Myriam. :)

Reactions: Zorlun

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Damn I'm torn. Not a fan of female protag but if that future fets list starts materializing, without losing any, that deserves support...

Dec 13, 2019
speechless... i just wonder how you can create so much beautiful renders considering you've started from absolute scratch... i don't remember if i said it before but i'll say again and again: you're a fucking genious bro...

ps: how can i post a pm in this forum? can't find the command anywhere.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Damn I'm torn. Not a fan of female protag but if that future fets list starts materializing, without losing any, that deserves support...
Thank you, I can not wait myself to see the game advance and see all my ideas come to life.
speechless... i just wonder how you can create so much beautiful renders considering you've started from absolute scratch... i don't remember if i said it before but i'll say again and again: you're a fucking genious bro...

ps: how can i post a pm in this forum? can't find the command anywhere.
Thank you also, I do not know if I deserve still the "beautiful renders" compliment, but I am definitely giving my best to try and give you some.
To post a pm to someone, go on their profiles and click on "start a conversation" on the top right of the page.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Thank you also, I do not know if I deserve still the "beautiful renders" compliment, but I am definitely giving my best to try and give you some.
To post a pm to someone, go on their profiles and click on "start a conversation" on the top right of the page.
Having play a few games by now, I can say you deserve the beautiful renders compliment. Especially given it's your first VN and first time using DAZ.
The only small problem we saw were the eyebrows and you corrected it. And it took me a second playthrough to notice, my eyes were way too drawn to Myriam's....er.... buoyant compartments.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This ain't my usual type of vn. That said I love all the choices. Love the models and the kink ( hope there will be more). Only complaint is that some choices I can't figure out how to get.

The top Aiden cum choice I can't get. I'm tired of trying to get it and it's frustrating as I want to choose it. If anyone can give me exact choices to "earn" that top Aiden choice please let me know and thanks.

Besides that one complaint I really like to see more. Good luck.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
This ain't my usual type of vn. That said I love all the choices. Love the models and the kink ( hope there will be more). Only complaint is that some choices I can't figure out how to get.

The top Aiden cum choice I can't get. I'm tired of trying to get it and it's frustrating as I want to choose it. If anyone can give me exact choices to "earn" that top Aiden choice please let me know and thanks.

Besides that one complaint I really like to see more. Good luck.
I think I will finish by doing a walkthrough. ^^

People ask me the same question before for Aiden, answer in spoiler.
But if you miss that choice, do not worry, it is not an important one, it is just a little reward for those liking the cum fetish. ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

But if you miss that choice, do not worry, it is not an important one, it is just a little reward for those liking the cum fetish. ^^
Btw, why does the cum kink choice gives some submisiveness but not the other choices ? I'm just curious, not critisizing of course ; that scene is wonderful :D

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I just want to see it all, I'm a freak that way lol. it was the motel scene that I didn't think of.

Thank you for the quick and knowledgeable response :)
I will be following this one.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Btw, why does the cum kink choice gives some submisiveness but not the other choices ? I'm just curious, not critisizing of course ; that scene is wonderful :D
Which one are you talking about?

4.40 star(s) 189 Votes