CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Which one are you talking about?
In the changing room, the three choices with the runaway "kid" about where he'll cum. If we choose the face ( with enough cum kink), Myriam will gain submissiveness but not on the breasts or on the back. Since all three could have lead to a sex scene if the cousin didn't interrupt (damn you, cous'), I was wondering why only this choice gave submissiveness. As I said, it's only curiosity.

Reactions: Zorlun and Anaskm07

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
In the changing room, the three choices with the runaway "kid" about where he'll cum. If we choose the face ( with enough cum kink), Myriam will gain submissiveness but not on the breasts or on the back. Since all three could have lead to a sex scene if the cousin didn't interrupt (damn you, cous'), I was wondering why only this choice gave submissiveness. As I said, it's only curiosity.
Here is the answer to your question, hope it help:
Ok, I see, it's because of the thank you she gave him after swallowing, thing that she does not in the other choices. Why this thank you give a point in submissiveness? Because it comes from a conditioning her husband teached her, to thank him after he fed her his cum. Not that the act in himself is one of submission, but in this case (of the conditioning of her husband) is built around submission.
This little "thank you" after a "finish" will not always build the submissive side of her, sometimes it will come from love, naughtiness or just plain "I can't spit with a cock in my mouth", but here in this case it came from her submissive side.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Here is the answer to your question, hope it help:
Ok, I see, it's because of the thank you she gave him after swallowing, thing that she does not in the other choices. Why this thank you give a point in submissiveness? Because it comes from a conditioning her husband teached her, to thank him after he fed her his cum. Not that the act in himself is one of submission, but in this case (of the conditioning of her husband) is built around submission.
This little "thank you" after a "finish" will not always build the submissive side of her, sometimes it will come from love, naughtiness or just plain "I can't spit with a cock in my mouth", but here in this case it came from her submissive side.
I see, I completely missed that "thank you" part and how it's linked to the conditioning of the sleazeb-er husband. I thought only about the option given to Myriam ; shame on me. I'm glad you thought of that kind of mecanisms ; it'll make the story even better. Thanks for the explanation, it makes much more sense now :D

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I see, I completely missed that "thank you" part and how it's linked to the conditioning of the sleazeb-er husband. I thought only about the option given to Myriam ; shame on me. I'm glad you thought of that kind of mecanisms ; it'll make the story even better. Thanks for the explanation, it makes much more sense now :D
Well, to be clearer on what make the change in Myriam's stats, I spaced a bit more the stat change, putting them more after the events that made them happened instead of only toward the choices.

I think it will help make things more clear and also space out the notifications, making them less annoying visually.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well, to be clearer on what make the change in Myriam's stats, I spaced a bit more the stat change, putting them more after the events that made them happened instead of only toward the choices.

I think will help a bit more make things clear and also space out the notifications, making them also less annoying visually.
Ah so that's why the +1 sub came at that moment. Makes sense indeed, and that's a good idea (y). Now even a blockhead like me will get it :giggle:

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hello there, just a little news to keep you all posted about the next update, I am on the last stretch, this last big scene I am on is taking me longer than anticipated but should be finished in the week, so after that it will just be a day or two of polish aaaaand done! ^^

Since this last scene is bigger than I anticipated at start, I will stop here for this update. Originally I planed to put one more that would have ended on a cliffhanger (just to annoy you ^^), but it would push me too far for this update since the spa scene took me longer than I thought.

So, patience my friends, this update should probably be up before the end of the month for the early release, and start of March for the free one.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hello there, just a little news to keep you all posted about the next update, I am on the last stretch, this last big scene I am on is taking me longer than anticipated but should be finished in the week, so after that it will just be a day or two of polish aaaaand done! ^^

Since this last scene is bigger than I anticipated at start, I will stop here for this update. Originally I planed to put one more that would have ended on a cliffhanger (just to annoy you ^^), but it would push me too far for this update since the spa scene took me longer than I thought.

So, patience my friends, this update should probably be up before the end of the month for the early release, and start of March for the free one.
Thanks for keeping us informed. This vn I could see becoming a favorite guilty pleasure *fingers crossed*

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

Once again, Zorlun is speed and that's awesome ; can't wait to play with Myriam (the game) and Myriam (the girl).
Thanks for keeping us posted and for that speed of work :D

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Thanks for keeping us informed. This vn I could see becoming a favorite guilty pleasure *fingers crossed*
Thanks, Myriam would definitely enjoy being a guilty pleasure... ^^

Once again, Zorlun is speed and that's awesome ; can't wait to play with Myriam (the game) and Myriam (the girl).
Thanks for keeping us posted and for that speed of work :D
Thanks, I am "relatively" quick on my updates, but they are a bit short, guess it balance itself out. ^^
But in any case, Myriam is a pleasure to work on (no there is nothing dirty here ^^), and since there is one thing I can not stand is people keeping others in the dark, you will always be kept apprised on what happened to our dear Myriam.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Thanks, Myriam would definitely enjoy being a guilty pleasure... ^^

Thanks, I am "relatively" quick on my updates, but they are a bit short, guess it balance itself out. ^^
But in any case, Myriam is a pleasure to work on (no there is nothing dirty here ^^), and since there is one thing I can not stand is people keeping others in the dark, you will always be kept apprised on what happened to our dear Myriam.
Already went in the "Guilty Pleasures" folder for me ; formerly know as "You sick devil, you" folder

I like your way of thinking and making a game. You deserve a statue made of cookie dough :)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I like your game, the mom is hot & curvy (just like I like them). Just wish you could deny the bastard husband sex, even when you tell him no, he still rapes you. She should be able to fight him back. Kick in the balls or punch in the face or throw vase at his head

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I like your game, the mom is hot & curvy (just like I like them). Just wish you could deny the bastard husband sex, even when you tell him no, he still rapes you. She should be able to fight him back. Kick in the balls or punch in the face or throw vase at his head
Thank you. In fact you can escape this forced scene with the husband (depending on the choices made before). And fairly quickly in the game, you will be able to kick him to the curb. ^^
Great game, congratulations.

The clothing store scene was wonderful.

Looking forward to the next updates.
Thank you. The update is coming very soon, I am on the last stretch and should post it soon.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Zorlun down the line do you plan on a scene like this Mom is very corrupted and is getting banged with multiple guys, ( her sister is there too) ,suddenly the husband calls wife but sister's answers it with some sexy dialogue like she stuffed herself too much and is in bathroom clearing mess. That would be pretty hot. I am yet to find a game with a scene similar to this. Hope you consider this a possibility.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I would love to see her NTR the shit out of the bastard hubby. She could be handing over divorce papers to him & she has the cops from the dressing room there hiding in her house & when he slaps her they come down & cuff him to a chair & then double team her right in front of him, then they cum in her face & mouth & she spits it on him

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun down the line do you plan on a scene like this Mom is very corrupted and is getting banged with multiple guys, ( her sister is there too) ,suddenly the husband calls wife but sister's answers it with some sexy dialogue like she stuffed herself too much and is in bathroom clearing mess. That would be pretty hot. I am yet to find a game with a scene similar to this. Hope you consider this a possibility.
I have some gangbang/blowbang scenes in mind for the future and some scenes where she make her husband pay for his abuse, mixed with some funny moments. Eve (her cousin, not sister) will be part of some of the scenes if the player chose so (after all she is part of her sexual exploration). I have a lot in mind for our Myriam, ranging from pure vanilla to hardcore fuckfest... depending on the choices of the player.
I would love to see her NTR the shit out of the bastard hubby. She could be handing over divorce papers to him & she has the cops from the dressing room there hiding in her house & when he slaps her they come down & cuff him to a chair & then double team her right in front of him, then they cum in her face & mouth & she spits it on him
I have some NTR work in mind yes, and like I said up, some revenge for his abuse also. It's not the principal point of the game, but for those who will chose that Myriam stay with him, they will be able to chose between a NTR path or a submissive path.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I have some gangbang/blowbang scenes in mind for the future and some scenes where she make her husband pay for his abuse, mixed with some funny moments. Eve (her cousin, not sister) will be part of some of the scenes if the player chose so (after all she is part of her sexual exploration). I have a lot in mind for our Myriam, ranging from pure vanilla to hardcore fuckfest... depending on the choices of the player.

I have some NTR work in mind yes, and like I said up, some revenge for his abuse also. It's not the principal point of the game, but for those who will chose that Myriam stay with him, they will be able to chose between a NTR path or a submissive path.
Awww... Thanks... will be waiting for that day :cool: :coffee: :cool:

4.40 star(s) 189 Votes