Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I do understand your points and agree with you. The patch would have a major impact on future branching paths for Marc and his sister.

The biggest problem would be creating extra renders for different branching paths, which is time consuming and might end in an incoherent story. Form a technical point there isn't much work to do since many other games have outsourced their incest, loli and bestiallity content to lewdpatcher already.

Since Zorlun agrees with your post, then I assume, that he isn't willing to work with the community and a modder to reinstate the unrated dialogues for Marc & Co. With that, there is no reason to continue this topic any further.

Take care.
Well, yes, I already explained a few times now, doing a patch to keep the old setting would force me in time to have two different games as the story would evolved differently, if Marc was still her son and if Marc was only Anthony's son, it would be a nightmare and would make me lose a lot of time. This is why I choose to cut short and fully rewrite the family setting and keep a consistant story and not lose time I could put into advancing the story.

So I know it's a disappointment, but I won't go working on a patch with somebody when I chose a road to avoid that choice in the first place. But after that if people want to make a mod to put back old dialogues, well they are free to do so, as any other modders shared their work on the game here, like the gallery, the walkthrough, etc... (I can also share old version of the game if people want the old dialogues.)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Again, stop it, you keep justifying and putting down anyone who comes with the idea of putting the cut content back.
You can play the censored version if you prefer that one but some of us want the old version
Ehm, if you read my post completely, I am not at all playing the censored version :), I am one of the few ones, if not even the only one, who is playing version 2.08, the latest, with the full content, including bestiality and incest :), because I did the modification myself on my "installation".

So, I am not putting down anybody, I am just pointing out two facts:

1) Not everybody is interested in the same kinks as us;

2) We can all debate about all kind of theoretical ways to do it, but Zorlun and Prometheus are the ones that do the game and the patches, so we are debating about giving work to do to others.

Zorlun has always been very appreciative of comments and suggestions, but he and Prometheus are the ones that do the work, and Zorlun is the one that answers if Patreon gets pissed off, so, they are the ones that decide if and how.

Have fun !

Reactions: bcool and Zorlun

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
This game attracted attention for two things: 1) The fact that this A Wife and Mother is but a reasonable person. 2) The fact that the game will have content for every taste and color. And now neither one nor the other is in the game. And the game will attract more players no plot or graphics (it is below average), and, unfortunately, the animation was not delivered. Usually the developers in these cases make the content as planned, but then release the patch. And people who want to play the version with censorship (according to the patreon rules) , and those who do not want to download the patch and play the full version of the game. But alas and ah, in the case of this game and this developer, this is not so. But now there is no sense from the patch, well, he will add what was before, but then new content Unfortunately, in this game there is nothing more interesting for me.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
This game attracted attention for two things: 1) The fact that this A Wife and Mother is but a reasonable person. 2) The fact that the game will have content for every taste and color. And now neither one nor the other is in the game. And the game will attract more players no plot or graphics (it is below average), and, unfortunately, the animation was not delivered. Usually the developers in these cases make the content as planned, but then release the patch. And people who want to play the version with censorship (according to the patreon rules) , and those who do not want to download the patch and play the full version of the game. But alas and ah, in the case of this game and this developer, this is not so. But now there is no sense from the patch, well, he will add what was before, but then new content Unfortunately, in this game there is nothing more interesting for me.
If you say so, well I hope you find your perfect game out there, lot of them that deserve interest, but on my part I'll keep doing my game as I see fit, sorry if it's not to your tastes anymore.

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
Zorlun, what will you change in the next udates?

No more Bestiality, no more Incest, both ore nothing?

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
I didn't want to offend or offend anyone. It's just that the developers have some strange notions, they all think that the Internet is limited only by Patreon. And that there are no other resources for support in nature. But I am silent that you can create the simplest website, and there you will be the Tsar and God and you can spread whatever your heart desires (some developers did so). It is necessary to understand that it is necessary not only to attract the players and to keep them.

Yes, no more Bestiality and Incest.

• Angry
Reactions: nodice20 and Zorlun

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Well, yes, I already explained a few times now, doing a patch to keep the old setting would force me in time to have two different games as the story would evolved differently, if Marc was still her son and if Marc was only Anthony's son, it would be a nightmare and would make me lose a lot of time. This is why I choose to cut short and fully rewrite the family setting and keep a consistant story and not lose time I could put into advancing the story.

So I know it's a disappointment, but I won't go working on a patch with somebody when I chose a road to avoid that choice in the first place. But after that if people want to make a mod to put back old dialogues, well they are free to do so, as any other modders shared their work on the game here, like the gallery, the walkthrough, etc... (I can also share old version of the game if people want the old dialogues.)
I see, then could it be possible to take the story in such a way in certain parts where the dialogue could be believable both ways whether Myriam was his mother or not.
So as to make some sense for a patch with the old dialogue if someone were to make one?

Oh, forgot to mention, by your help I only meant with dialogue if anyone were to make a dialogue patch, not any new renders, like say your input in a scene on how the dialogue should be if someone were to spin it around with a patch.
Just to it has a smidge of author input to make it seem authentic.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I didn't want to offend or offend anyone. It's just that the developers have some strange notions, they all think that the Internet is limited only by Patreon. And that there are no other resources for support in nature. But I am silent that you can create the simplest website, and there you will be the Tsar and God and you can spread whatever your heart desires (some developers did so). It is necessary to understand that it is necessary not only to attract the players and to keep them.

Yes, no more Bestiality and Incest.
For god sake, 20 pages saying the same thing and I still have to repeat myself again:
- Bestiality has been cut to be in Patreon's guidelines, but is accessible via a patch made by another modder, and as said multiple times, there will be more scenes, created out of the game and put into the patch.
- The incest between Marc and Myriam is dead yes since I had to rewrite the family setting to go with the Patreon guidelines, but again, that doesn't mean there won't be other scenes in the futur with other characters, but again, created out of the game and put in a patch to stay in the guidelines.
- And for Patreon, whatever is said, the simple fact is that right now, they are making me live, I simply cannot afford to say "fuck them", if people want me to work on the game, I need to eat, like anybody. And creating my own site is just a joke, it takes time, skills that I do not have, and I don't even want to talk about organizing payment that way... Patreon is simply 99% easier to use, secured for the payment and well known by anybody.

I don't want to be mean and I'm sorry if my message seems harsh, but please, do make the effort to go back a few page and read my answers and what has been said on the subject before posting like this. I don't want to be an asshole, but it's getting a bit tiresome to have to repeat the same things over and over again.

I understand fully the disappointment, and people stopping their support because it's not the game they wanted anymore, but at least please, do not write things that aren't true without even taking the time to verify what you affirm.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
For god sake, 20 pages saying the same thing and I still have to repeat myself again:
- Bestiality has been cut to be in Patreon's guidelines, but is accessible via a patch made by another modder, and as said multiple times, there will be more scenes, created out of the game and put into the patch.
- The incest between Marc and Myriam is dead yes since I had to rewrite the family setting to go with the Patreon guidelines, but again, that doesn't mean there won't be other scenes in the futur with other characters, but again, created out of the game and put in a patch to stay in the guidelines.
- And for Patreon, whatever is said, the simple fact is that right now, they are making me live, I simply cannot afford to say "fuck them", if people want me to work on the game, I need to eat, like anybody. And creating my own site is just a joke, it takes time, skills that I do not have, and I don't even want to talk about organizing payment that way... Patreon is simply 99% easier to use, secured for the payment and well known by anybody.

I don't want to be mean and I'm sorry if my message seems harsh, but please, do make the effort to go back a few page and read my answers and what has been said on the subject before posting like this. I don't want to be an asshole, but it's getting a bit tiresome to have to repeat the same things over and over again.

I understand fully the disappointment, and people stopping their support because it's not the game they wanted anymore, but at least please, do not write things that aren't true without even taking the time to verify what you affirm.
any chance in the future if your subscribe star subscrobers are more, that you make a proper incest game in the future?
i still want to see that kind of story from you in the future if i have to wait sure

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
any chance in the future if your subscribe star subscrobers are more, that you make a proper incest game in the future?
i still want to see that kind of story from you in the future if i have to wait sure
Can't say for now, I have already another game (well, quite a few ideas battling in my mind for now), but I try not to think too much on it to not spoil my motivation for Project Myriam, I want to finish this game before starting another. So I can't say for now if I will or not put that kink back in for the next project, I'm not there yet.

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
In general, if you are interested in bestiality content, incest or something else, then in this game you will not see anything like that. Only classic edition (well, standard missionary, doggy style or doggy style, etc.). And of course you will have the whole game the scary faces of the heroes will be accompanied by the pumped bodies of everyone and everything. Keep in mind that there is no more content in this game that would compensate for the graphics, plot, complete lack of animation, scary faces of the heroes, etc. Now there is nothing in the game because of which one could turn a blind eye to.
P.S. The players can understand the same after Deliverance , Being a Dick, City of Broken Dreamers, Sunshine Love and many, many games where graphics, animation were brought almost to realism, where we have already reached the point of making videos. returned 15 years ago. And at first there was something that compensated for everything, and now when it was removed, well, everything is clear.
P.S.S. Again Zorlun no offense I do not want to offend you.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Maybe put this in the Dev Note? Then any questions like this can be directed to that by you or anyone.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020

Just to reply directly to you, though there I have seen there has already been an exchange involving even Zorlun himself.

Bestiality is still going to be there, but will require a patch, which will be made available. When Zorlun makes available the public version on F95, it has already the patch inside, so the bestiality is going to be active.

For now, for the incest, look at few posts above, including mine, I have an indication of a way it is possible

Hint: renpy games traditionally have the game files inside the "game" subdirectory inside the directory where the game is

dutch1980

Apr 23, 2020

I believe I've mentioned earlier that you should never underestimate people's inabilty to read...
I can add that the same applies to people being too lazy to even try to read:rolleyes:.

You've explained enough. Ignore this subject and concentrate on making this game. Mucht more productive and satisfying, I imagine.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Just dropping by to wish you strength, patience and in the end some rest, Zorlun ; given the amount of explaining that you have to do (and repeating the same things over and over...) Sorry you have to endure all of this, know that your game is one of the best and you're one of the best devs, given your patience and talent.

Real incest patch soon?
No, as told before, no more incest with Marc (he's no longer Mi's son) but there's still be scenes with him. As for Katherine, nothing is planned as of yet

MEDATES

Sep 2, 2018
This guy is giving us monthly updates, just respect that... incest is still there if u imagine properly.. stop fucking complaining for everything. Just imagine marc as her son, its not that hard since he was her son at start. Just because he is not calling her mom doesn't mean the incest is completely gone. And for bestiality just wait one week after the game is released instead of going for the leaked versions (he is still making that for us respect that)

What's wrong with these people here...

Try to think from the devs point of view as well without being selfish he has done a great job soo far.......

4.40 star(s) 189 Votes