Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
vdowolj4ibe41.png
And it's here, finally, the official public release of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations ch3.01 with Prometheus' patch! (Wait a bit for the moderators to take the time to update the main post.)

What's new:
- Around a 2050+ lines of code and 173 new renders.
- 3 scenes.
- Around 12 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content.
It's a small update, sorry for that, but the first scene took quite some time with the ellipse (each render from it asked for a full new setting of scene, which is one of the thing that ask the more time) and I kept some time for myself to have some fun with the family and friends in this time of festivities. ^^

A new Myriam coming with this first update of chapter 3, a model slightly refined, first to go with the story, her body sliming down with all the sport she's doing (as well as the new hair cut) and also slightly trying to erase the parasite morph that plagued my female characters from early game (I'll try to continue little by little so we do not have the feeling of another character). Myriam was also the first I made with Daz Studio as I learned to use it, so she deserved a little bit of an upgrade.

Here you are, chapter ch2.08 and ch3.01 still not reviewed for the dialogues, be indulgent, but in the meantime have fun people and best wishes for this last day of the year and the new one coming, may he kick ass for you instead of kicking yours! ^^

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
From the start I kept saying that Anthony was written as a caricatural piece of shit destined to oblivion, he always was supposed to be the first wall Myriam had to climb to be free.
So no, no happy marital sex with Anthony (even more so since he's definitely kicked out at the end of chapter 2), but some happy consensual couple sex there will be, FM or FF.
I'm glad for that. My mom got caught up with an ass like that when I was a kid who kicked me so hard as a kid that I shat blood for a week. Fuck assholes like him and anyone who think he is "manly" or anything other than a piece of shit.
I would have dropped the game had I not had the option early on to ditch that abusive fuck.

Reactions: ouch2020 and Zorlun

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Won't help, I'm afraid. As soon as the majority of adult game productions will be offered via SubscribeStar they will get just the same problems sooner or later. More sales generate more attention. And the payment systems don't want to draw attention to the "darker sides" of their businesses.
I' don't imagine a future where patreon is replaced by subscribestar or another supporter platform. Just for Zorlun's case so no more restrictions are attached to this particular game.

Reactions: Zorlun

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there any plans for incest content with Katherine? I realize that for sure people are playing this game to see Myriam jumping on dicks cause even Marс has already received a decent dose of attention, but still wanted to know. I'm not trying to put pressure on the developer's decisions in any way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there any plans for incest content with Katherine? I realize that for sure people are playing this game to see Myriam jumping on dicks cause even Marс has already received a decent dose of attention, but still wanted to know. I'm not trying to put pressure on the developer's decisions in any way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dev is scrapping all incest content from the game. Not even a patch as he doesn't want to juggle two narratives to make incest work.

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I dont comment often, but damn this game is good. And especially, if its his first game. I like all the options and choices you can do, for everyones taste. Awesome job Zorlun, looking forward to future updates.
Thanks, always happy to hear a happy customer. ^^
Loved the update but what is the third scene? I got the one in the spa and the Cassius one.
Scene 1 ellipse + shrink; scene 2 the spa with Eve; scene 3 home with Katherine + Cassius.
Dev is scrapping all incest content from the game. Not even a patch as he doesn't want to juggle two narratives to make incest work.
I scrapped the incestious relationship with Marc, changing the family setting and has you say, it won't come back, juggling the two narrative would be a nightmare. But that doesn't mean that incest cannot appear again with other characters or relationships later on like the bestiality scenes, and it would be of course put on Prometheus' patch.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
And it's here, finally, the official public release of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations ch3.01 with Prometheus' patch! (Wait a bit for the moderators to take the time to update the main post.)
I wonder if links are updated. Files have some mysterious +p in the end... what can it be... :WeSmart:

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 189 Votes