michelita

Aug 24, 2020
From what I understand, Marc can't call Myriam 'Mom' under any circumstances per patreon.
These are Patreon's rules. They are not legally required to be this strict but because they have gotten a lot of pressure from other companies, they are. It always comes back to money.
Yep, probably not going to work. Which is why we need support moving away from patreon. As you say, they get pressured into this by the payment processor and their puritan garbage. Possibly the same pricks that forced tumblr to remove nudity or a company called Stripe which did the same on OF (good riddance). Without them they'd be unable to get money. But by the looks of things, subscribestar is run by a different processor.
Have you ever thought about letting players customize the relationship between NPCs?
like the "tenant" "landlady" that kind of thing:LOL:
so you dont have to worry about Patreon and do two different games... maybe? (besides bestiality)

and sorry i have a misunderstanding
i thought there no more Marc content in future.
just really hate because the Patreon shit, forcing you to delete content that attracted players
I think I will keep subscribe and support your game
btw amazing update as always
Hopefully something like this can be done. Seen it in other games dealing with the subject

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
when's the public patched released ? I am waiting for it impatiently for the bestiality patch so how long till it's out ?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
From the start I kept saying that Anthony was written as a caricatural piece of shit destined to oblivion, he always was supposed to be the first wall Myriam had to climb to be free.
So no, no happy marital sex with Anthony (even more so since he's definitely kicked out at the end of chapter 2), but some happy consensual couple sex there will be, FM or FF.

I said again and again since the trouble with Patreon, I changed the family setting to Myriam and Anthony not married and Myriam not the mother of Marc, I can't do two different games at the same time, the events would differ, and it would become hell for me to do write the game as I go on, with two different set of events happening (and I won't keep jumping back from a setting to another, what is done is done).
For the bestiality is just easier since it doesn't change the story, it happen or not, it's just that simple, it's not the case for the family setting and the incest.
But really, it's just a tag, all the events you liked with Marc are still there, and there will be more of them, just with the actual setting is all.

Though this setting made me think of a strange fetish there could be between them now with a "fake" incest, Marc wanting to call Myriam mom even so she isn't (anymore) and her calling him son, giving a virtual incestious feel to their relationship, incest becoming a "kink" for the character themselves. ^^
It's just an idea for now, but it could be funny, though the question is, would it fly with Patreon...
Hey Zorlun there are some games, sorry I can’t remember which ones that even halfway through the game let you pick a nickname for the person. Usually in multiple choice form, it will say what nickname does he want for this milf?
A). Mama
B) Mommy
C). Cougar
D) sex slave
E) mistress

Reactions: Zorlun

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hey Zorlun there are some games, sorry I can’t remember which ones that even halfway through the game let you pick a nickname for the person. Usually in multiple choice form, it will say what nickname does he want for this milf?
A). Mama
B) Mommy
C). Cougar
D) sex slave
E) mistress
As long as Zorlun keeps cranking out Marc and Myriam content, someone will come along with a patch.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
hello everyone, I would like to know if the game has been patched or not (update with prometheus)
If you click on his link to subscribestar, you will find the info you are looking for. That's where it officially is released.
While you're there, maybe help support his work.

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
I can only support a game if I like it, and to like it you have to play it, or I haven't tried it yet, I just read the first page where it says 12/30 would be released the patch .so much to play a whole game rather than to miss the best.

sorry english isn't my native langage

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I can only support a game if I like it, and to like it you have to play it, or I haven't tried it yet, I just read the first page where it says 12/30 would be released the patch .so much to play a whole game rather than to miss the best.

sorry english isn't my native langage
Just so you know, you don't have to subscribe (donate) to visit his subscribestar site.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I have made the dialog for the game I'm working on a separate text file that is read in by renpy as needed. If I ever do get a patreon, the game downloaded from patreon will come with no dialog. Having no dialog should break no rules.
They will be able to the get the dialog file from my reddit channel or one of the other places I post.
Lucky for me, my code is already making the text a separate file. Seeing the grief devs like Zorlun have gone through, I hope making it inaccessible from places like patreon will avoid headaches for me in the future.
As someone who likes to tweak dialog in other people's games, I figure having a separate text file will make it easier for those who are not as up on coding to be able to tweak as well. :)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Will we someday see a link on these pages to the game with prometeus patches?

If you click on his link to subscribestar, you will find the info you are looking for. That's where it officially is released. Once it is released there, I am sure the link will be updated here shortly after.
While you're there, maybe help support his work.

Just so you know, you don't have to subscribe (donate) to visit his subscribestar site.

4.40 star(s) 189 Votes