Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Reactions: Reus203 and elbro

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'm playing the compressed version and in the scenes with the dog I only see the dialogue, the screen goes black. What am I doing wrong?
Is it because of the Walkthrough Mod that I have also installed?

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
How do you get the threesome scene at the end? If I tell the kid to stop bullying the other kid, they just walk off, despite the walkthrough mod implying that there's going to be a threesome.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
How do you get the threesome scene at the end? If I tell the kid to stop bullying the other kid, they just walk off, despite the walkthrough mod implying that there's going to be a threesome.
If you are on the path where Marc is dominant, and you make Myriam intervene, you will get the threesome. But if you are on the path where Myriam is dominant over Marc, if I remember well, then they just go away - which is kind of logical, if Marc is submissive to Myriam, he will not be able to push her to give a blowjob (twice) to Jonas while he is doing his stuff with her .

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Aaah I feel refreshed after another great update. I completely forgot about Mr Little but glad things are starting between him and Mi ; too bad we have to choose between Stella and William in the shower.... hope my Mi'll have another shot with her....
Also a cute moment with Kim and Mi, even if we don't get anything sexual with the two of them, I'm happy those cute scenes will still be there.
Plenty of other "situations" in the future like Cassius top dog, Marc's friends coming for pool party, etc...

I don't remember though, the choice to have the ending with ScumAnthony will be added later but I forgot if there was a clear timeline (like "after half of chapter 3 or whatnot). Does anyone know ?

Anyway thanks a bunch Zorlun ; once again an update worthy of an alien deity
All the extra endings will be added when I reach the end game, so you have time.
I'll keep people posted when it happen.
In chapter 1, when helping Bobo the Hobo, you must NOT select "I should go get him some warm clothes and some food." (all other options, like helping with warm clothes only, or calling the police, or not helping at all work). That way you arrive early at home and have the option to unlock a long sex scene with William (which in turn affects all further sex scenes with him in chapters 2 and 3)
Thank you for helping.
View attachment 1639151

Can somebody help me? There's a missing image.
There's actually plenty of missing images, not just the "bg_ch3_03 whatfutureholds 029"...
The bestiality scenes are missing. It's all black, there's no image. Please fix it
The bath after the morning run the scene with the dog it just blacks screen it say something like images not found. Is it a bug or i missing some of the images file for that scene..
Where is everyone getting the link for the beast patch? can someone link it?
Android version dont have patch. Bestiality scene is black sceen in gallery as well as old save
Is bestiality content is in the links in the first page or somewhere else? TY
Does the port really have the patch? Doggy scenes can't be seen. Can we patch ourselves? Where is the link to download the patch?
I'm playing the compressed version and in the scenes with the dog I only see the dialogue, the screen goes black. What am I doing wrong?
To all those missing images, it seems you have downloaded a version without the patch and try a mod after, if I followed well it seems it was the android port that wasn't up to date, the person doing the port said it was updated now, so you just have to redownload.
If you're not on the android version, redownload the main share coming from me, it has Prometheus' patch and all the pictures, if it's still problematic, try on my Discord server or SubscribeStar.
I don't want to see that ish. Glad it's aviodable.
Nearly everything is avoidable in the game, I wanted to give people the possibility to have the adventures they wanted with Myriam, but please avoid the kink shaming, we're here for fun, not for vexing people.
hate to ask but can i get a walkthrough for all beasty scenes?
somehow i keep missing the first cassius scene idk what the parameters are for getting it
Simply say yes to being a furry friend near start of chapter 2, after the run in the park, if you do not have this scene, you are playing a version without Prometheus' patch.
Hello everyone, how do you see all the William content? I am not able to follow the path to see his content
Don't want to be disagreeable, but it has been answered at least 2 or 3 times each pages for the last few pages... Please before asking a question, do have a quick look at a few pages to be sure it hasn't been answered already.

That being said, you just have to go back to the park scene when you meet Bobo the first time, when given the choice between going for clothes only or clothes and food, choose clothes ONLY or you will take too much time and miss William in fornt of the house (you can also call the cops or not help also). But if you choose clothes AND food, you will take too much time and miss William.
I'm sorry I don't remember the name of Myriam's son. Does the latest update have M/S incest scenes?
It's Marc, and yes there is a few scenes with him depending on your relationship with him (though it's not incest anymore since the family setting has been rewritten due to Patreon ball busting).
You need Marc to be a dom and Myriam to not have done an intervention to calm him down.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
If you are on the path where Marc is dominant, and you make Myriam intervene, you will get the threesome. But if you are on the path where Myriam is dominant over Marc, if I remember well, then they just go away - which is kind of logical, if Marc is submissive to Myriam, he will not be able to push her to give a blowjob (twice) to Jonas while he is doing his stuff with her .
No, Myriam must not have intervene.

Reactions: Demnor

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
the version that I am playing is missing the bg images ch3_03whatfurureholds from 28 to 43 in the file with the images
the whole scene with the dog and that's the problem. I have a broken version or I am on the wrong version

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
the version that I am playing is missing the bg images ch3_03whatfurureholds from 28 to 43 in the file with the images
the whole scene with the dog and that's the problem. I have a broken version or I am on the wrong version
Not broken, but probably a version without the Prometheus patch in it, try to download it again from the link in the first page.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
If Myriam is dominant over Marc you don't get to see any NSFW scene. So far, submissive approach with Marc(and in general) has way more content than dominant one, but that is logical, regarding the storytelling. Grey mouse doesn't turn into cheetah in one week, right?

NickkiS

Aug 21, 2018
It's already included in the file linked in the first page.
Unfortunately it would appear that none of the download links on the first page contain any bestiality content.:oops:

Ignore this, unren shows me I'm completely wrong. Many apologies. (y) :giggle:

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The compressed version doesn't have the prometheus patch, download the full version for beasty time.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Zorlun have nt been around as much over the last month because of surgery. Just wanted to say another great update. And thankyou - I posted a few weeks back about wanting to see Myriam gangbanged by her students and then you give us the forthcoming weekend visit of the basketball team!! :D :D I will be lookig forward to that forthcomming scene!!

4.40 star(s) 187 Votes