JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Use the WT mod from his Patreon link (not Mixdrop)

Edit: In fact Mixdrop link on his Patreon are also ok. Only those on F95 are wrong.
That's it, wow!
I used Mix before, but no bugs after just overwriting the mod via link from Patreon! But why?
I've just checked the one that I have here on Mixdrop they are good, at least I didn't find any problems, can you download them and check again.
-

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I think you're right there.
I replaced the compressed one for full and Cassius appears.
Plus old saves show him too.
Compared compressed and full version files but ch3webp files with Cassius seem to lack in both.
But it works in full version so who cares.
Play on!

Reactions: Zorlun

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
I already explained quite a few times already, the bestiality scenes had no influence whatsoever on the rest of the game, taking them away was easy, as adding them to a patch.
But it was not the case for the incest side of the relationship with Marc, I couldn't just take them away, I had to do some rewrite, which would have ment to create a patch yes, but doing a patch for that would have ment two different games in the future, the one with event depending on Marc has a son and another with Marc not a son and it would have just been a fucking nightmare and chronophage to juggle between the two. So I chose to rewrite fully the family setting and be done with it, so I could concentrate on the game instead of pulling my hair and stressing on juggling two different games.
First I see your already with SubscribeStar, and I would have just dumped Patreon. In fact, a ton of people have dumped Patreon and are happy about it.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Female protagonist. Yes. Or no. I don't have the amount of fantasy imagining myself being a woman, so no thanks.
Why such comments?!
If you don't like the tags so just ignore them and don't comment against it! If I imagine I could comment all the tags I don't like everywhere (and they are MANY!)...well, that would be a BIG "trollfest"! Nobody needs such comments, so just ignore the tags and move on!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I've played this from the beginning and I have never once imagined myself as a woman. LOL
So it comes down to a lack of imagination? That explains a lot of comments I've seen on this site.
Next you'll be telling me my parents didn't send me to Earth as a baby, I didn't weild Mjolnir, and I don't have a dozen different harems of various women all at the same time! :LOL:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Female protagonist. Yes. Or no. I don't have the amount of fantasy imagining myself being a woman, so no thanks.
Not sure about the point of the statement, but too each is own, everyone is entitled to their tastes and kinks, hope you can find your perfect game out there, not finding mine is one of the reason I tried myself to doing mine.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Aaah I feel refreshed after another great update. I completely forgot about Mr Little but glad things are starting between him and Mi ; too bad we have to choose between Stella and William in the shower.... hope my Mi'll have another shot with her....
Also a cute moment with Kim and Mi, even if we don't get anything sexual with the two of them, I'm happy those cute scenes will still be there.
Plenty of other "situations" in the future like Cassius top dog, Marc's friends coming for pool party, etc...

I don't remember though, the choice to have the ending with ScumAnthony will be added later but I forgot if there was a clear timeline (like "after half of chapter 3 or whatnot). Does anyone know ?

Anyway thanks a bunch Zorlun ; once again an update worthy of an alien deity

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Could somebody help me how to get William path. plz?? View attachment 1639025
In chapter 1, when helping Bobo the Hobo, you must NOT select "I should go get him some warm clothes and some food." (all other options, like helping with warm clothes only, or calling the police, or not helping at all work). That way you arrive early at home and have the option to unlock a long sex scene with William (which in turn affects all further sex scenes with him in chapters 2 and 3)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 186 Votes