Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Zorlun as said in the past by me i understand your rewrite because of patreon but what seems to puzzle me is Prometheus' patch.
you wont release on patreon because i assume you would be subject to further action but you chose to do a rewrite instead of a patch just like what someone are doing now,can you clarify the difference because i seem a little confused,thanks :)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Cool. I guess many people did notice but as they say seeing is believing... Anyways, I think you said the patch would be coming in a couple days, everything going as planned? :devilish:
Reversing the order, the patch is going well.
But the two days was said when there was 3.02, then came 3.02a to correct a bug.
I have done a test run, I need to do a test to be sure the (simple) instructions I have in mind to apply it, will work correctly.
But although I adapted the text for the various possibilities, the test run is only for one path, though I did it from the start of the game - when done for me, I don't mind about a comma here or there, but I know people would look at that.
But if the test seems to work, I will release it anyway.

About your explanation, it is logical... but based only on partial information. I think it is more a matter of when people discovered the game and started playing it.
There were two clusters of discussion about this, the first one, basically died after I did my little poll to decide whether to create the patch or not (I always played with incest on, because as I understood Zorlun's situation, I immediately did the thing for myself), so people saw it was only a matter of waiting.
The second cluster, came much more recently, and included similar complaints, but also people directly accusing Zorlun of not allowing someone else do create the patch (not true, and never was, as you can see :)), and thing style "someone should create a patch" (showing they had not seen someone was already playing with the game with incest and "patched").

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
While going through the code (trying to write a walkthough, damn you have many branches and qualifiers^^), i noticed a scene in chapter 2 that can never happen:

in chapter2, the else option in line 8825 can never be reached, since it would require
Code:
ch1_going_to_the_gala_night == False and ch1_guy_number == False
However, in chapter1 the variable ch1_guy_number is always true (you cannot skip the meeting with Guy, and you cannot refuse his number, only full commitment to attendance)

Therefore, the scene for with Anthony between line 8825 and 8882 never plays out.

I understand that's probably an intentional removal, but maybe you could add a "no" option in ch1 where Evelyn answers something like "Pity, give me your number in case she reconsiders" for ch1_going_to_the_gala_night == False and ch1_guy_number == False.
Then in ch2 line 8882 you could add a Evelyn text convincing myriam about going to the gala, and she accepts to take the stress (or similar) so no excessive changes or new scenes would be required...

Reactions: Zorlun

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Reus203 and elbro

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader
Your screen is very early in the game, try to click after the choice I've posted in #4502 (or try to click on cheating choice).
Cheating choice
screenshot0001.png
Press the cheating choice and received 2 points no error
screenshot0002.png
Checked the status
screenshot0003.png
If the error would be because I added cheating instead of cheat it would trigger in every single cheat choice

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
...Because they don't have a fetish/kink for sissification. Pretty obvious.
not obvious-explain tomboys,according to the post i replied to females who dress as males means nothing to them.i disagree with that statement.enjoy your evening :)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
not obvious-explain tomboys,according to the post i replied to females who dress as males means nothing to them.i disagree with that statement.enjoy your evening :)
Misread your post initially, but tomboys don't dress up as men.
They dress "boyishly", as in they don't dress in typically feminine clothing, and act more like boys than girls. It's also something that the majority grow out of.

Also, most of the women I know where men's clothing. Particularly men's trousers/jeans/combats, because they're comfier than the women's ones.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
There's still a Cheating in your modded script instead of just Cheat.

Line 27386 in chapter02.rpy:
Python:
        "Why am I feeling excited!? [JCHEAT]":
            $ my_notify({"Cheating" : 1})
Not on mine
Capturar.PNG

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
cant find patch in game file
It's shared with the game here on F95zone, but you can find it on Discord or SubscribeStar also.
Zorlun How can I get the last scene with Marc?? There's no option
You need Marc to be a dom and Myriam not having done an intervention to calm him down.
If you dont mind spilling the beans whats the difference between giving the BJ or the PROMISE?
None for now.
Zorlun as said in the past by me i understand your rewrite because of patreon but what seems to puzzle me is Prometheus' patch.
you wont release on patreon because i assume you would be subject to further action but you chose to do a rewrite instead of a patch just like what someone are doing now,can you clarify the difference because i seem a little confused,thanks :)
I already explained quite a few times already, the bestiality scenes had no influence whatsoever on the rest of the game, taking them away was easy, as adding them to a patch.
But it was not the case for the incest side of the relationship with Marc, I couldn't just take them away, I had to do some rewrite, which would have ment to create a patch yes, but doing a patch for that would have ment two different games in the future, the one with event depending on Marc has a son and another with Marc not a son and it would have just been a fucking nightmare and chronophage to juggle between the two. So I chose to rewrite fully the family setting and be done with it, so I could concentrate on the game instead of pulling my hair and stressing on juggling two different games.
While going through the code (trying to write a walkthough, damn you have many branches and qualifiers^^), i noticed a scene in chapter 2 that can never happen:

in chapter2, the else option in line 8825 can never be reached, since it would require
Code:
ch1_going_to_the_gala_night == False and ch1_guy_number == False
However, in chapter1 the variable ch1_guy_number is always true (you cannot skip the meeting with Guy, and you cannot refuse his number, only full commitment to attendance)

Therefore, the scene for with Anthony between line 8825 and 8882 never plays out.

I understand that's probably an intentional removal, but maybe you could add a "no" option in ch1 where Evelyn answers something like "Pity, give me your number in case she reconsiders" for ch1_going_to_the_gala_night == False and ch1_guy_number == False.
Then in ch2 line 8882 you could add a Evelyn text convincing myriam about going to the gala, and she accepts to take the stress (or similar) so no excessive changes or new scenes would be required...
It's a missed fix I didn't do, at first, the gala scene was supposed to be avoidable, but I changed my mind and made it unavoidable but subscenes inside avoidable, so I deleted a choice for not taking the number of Guy, but missed the scene with Anthony.
It's an artefact, I'll take a look at it, but thanks for the report. Also, if you need any clarification for the walkthrough, don't hesitate to contact me via pm here or on Discord, I'll h

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Cheating choice
View attachment 1638647
Press the cheating choice and received 2 points no error
View attachment 1638649
Checked the status
View attachment 1638651
If the error would be because I added cheating instead of cheat it would trigger in every single cheat choice
I had bugs only afther THIS cheating choice, not before.
Maybe my saves are bugged, don't know. I try new start and look again.

edit: yep, I started new game and there is same bug again!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Last time I played Marc was son of Myriam. Now he is son of his boyfirend. A patch required to be mom-son again?
Yes. Coming in a couple of days. And no, I am not Zorlun pretending to be someone else, like a bunch of people seem to think (with winking emoticons to show how smart they think they are).

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I had bugs it only afther THIS cheating choice, not before.
Maybe my saves are bugged, don't know. I try new start and look again.
Use the WT mod from his Patreon link (not Mixdrop)

Edit: In fact Mixdrop link on his Patreon are also ok. Only those on F95 are wrong.

Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Use the WT mod from his Patreon link (not Mixdrop)

Edit: In fact Mixdrop link on his Patreon are also ok. Only those on F95 are wrong.
That's it, wow!
I used Mix before, but no bugs after just overwriting the mod via link from Patreon! But why?

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 186 Votes