TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If the patreon non patched version was released last week, why was the non patched version released here?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Simply put men see their masculinity as something they are proud of, especially those that think they are "alpha men".

Dressing up a woman as a man means nothing, it wouldn't humiliate us, we don't cling to our femininity so desperately. Being seen as less than a man is humiliating to a lot of men.

You basically take away everything that they think they are. You let them know they are no longer a man in your eyes.

Sissification has nothing to do with female supremacy. It's not about turning a man into a woman and therefore lowering a womans standing.

It's about taking away a mans identity and increasing there femininity to make him less than both. He is then beneath the woman dominating him and lesser than any other man.

That's the humiliation. To take a man, remove his self worth and make him less than everyone.
have to disagree with one point of that,most if not all of the women i know would not dress like a man and if asked they would need a reason to do so

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun JokerLeader
Fresh install+mod: had this bug after click on Traits:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: it seems bug appears after this choice:
View attachment 1638177
Yeah, that is clear, but my point was specifically regarding people into femdom and the contradiction of idolizing women and on the other hand using feminity as a tool to degrade themselves. Maybe didn't make that clear enough in my first post. ;)
Congratulations Zorlun, this is my favorite game, without a doubt!!

A question: what is needed to see the complete scene in the bathroom stall, between Myriam, Marc and Jonas?
It's an error that was fixed in the main game, a mislabeling of a variable (it should be "cheat" instead of "cheating"), so I think the problem comes from the mod and I can't help here.
Did you change that in a later release? IIRC, the hotel room assault was unavoidable, I tried every option to avoid it and I even think you said it was the only planned forced content, to give us an idea or what a POS he was. I played this when it was first released on here. The content did not go much past the hotel scenes.
No, it was always that way, I had already to explain my way of thinking a bunch of times then. ^^
anyone can recommend me a game with female mc but doesn't have "cheating" tag? I have a husband myself and playing games with cheating tag messes up my mind :whistle:

*edit* with vanilla romance if you can
I can't help with other games, I didn't touch any since I started mine, but I can tell you that mine is not about cheating, so you can try it without much trouble on that part. It can happen in the game, but it's avoidable.
How can I get the group shower scene without going all the way back ?
You can't, unless you cheat and change a variable.
If the patreon non patched version was released last week, why was the non patched version released here?
I can't share Prometheus' patch on Patreon, but I always share it here, SubscribeStar and Discord.
Was there any new beastie scenes in the new update, if there is I better download the full version instead of the compressed one.
Yes, there was one just at the start.

Reactions: Demnor

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Zorlun JokerLeader
Fresh install+mod: had this bug after click on Traits:
edit: it seems bug appears after this choice:
View attachment 1638177
It's an error that was fixed in the main game, a mislabeling of a variable (it should be "cheat" instead of "cheating"), so I think the problem comes from the mod and I can't help here.
The Mod doesn't set new variables nor changed the new ones, I did have the same issue in old saves before it was fixed, after that I've never received that error.
I can click on traits without any issue
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Zorlun

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
First choice yes, it put an end to this line of event, Myriam make the choice to stop things from escalating.
Second choice, you'll see, either she stay passive because she feels guilty and don't want to blame Cassius, or she want's to try to calm things down and you'll have to wait and see. ^^

Thank you, noted and fixed, will be good for next update.

Well, I would say it depend always on the situation, but sissification is not only done via femdom, it can be done by other men, think for exemple of the sissification of some prisoners by others to make them their "bitches". Just see it as an act of domination and humiliation, be it done by women or men, it's not the important part, the point is to break down someone and making him something else, in this case a woman, but again, the point is not on the genres man/woman, but on the break down of will, it's the same parallel as making someone a pet or a slave, you take away something and replacing it by something else to break him/her down.
And as Avaron1974 said with men in every culture in the world putting so much importance in their masculinity and manhood, it's always a humiliation that work well.

It's already in.

The only prerequisite for this scene is to have seen the sex scene between William and Myriam at her house after Bobo's event.

I think it was more about having an ending with Anthony alone, without gangbang.
If you dont mind spilling the beans whats the difference between giving the BJ or the PROMISE?

Reactions: Zorlun

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
After what he did to Myriam with his office colleagues, you really crave for a vanilla ending with Anthony??! Wow....
Vanilla with Anthony? Impossible. All his sex scenes involve some sort of abuse and violence. Hell, he splits her lip after being caught cheating. I just wanted a path where he doesn't share Myriam with the colleagues and keeps her all for himself. It doesn't make any sense that Anthony would need to offer his wife to get influence in the office even if she doesn't break up with him.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
have to disagree with one point of that,most if not all of the women i know would not dress like a man and if asked they would need a reason to do so
...Because they don't have a fetish/kink for sissification. Pretty obvious.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes