sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
It was slow at CH1 , but it's getting better now .
It shows that the developer is making progress , this is very great .

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Zorlun I got this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had the same error after downloading the patreon version which doesn't include the Prometheus patch with a save created in an earlier game version (with Prometheus). But downloading from discord or from the OP should work. Did you maybe download the compressed version update - if so thats (at the moment) the same as on Patreon (i.e. no Prometheus)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
i read the posts about the patreon problems and understand why you removed incest but just for clarification is this work of other modders (unkown to you ;)) why there is now an incest tag in the future tag listing.by the way outstanding game,one of the best here-dont ever stop:love::) (y)
If I won't change back the family setting now that I went with the new, there may be other possibilities around the incest kink, brother and father for exemple (but nothing set in stone as of now), and you can also count Evelyn in a less direct line.
Hi Zorlun, thank you very much for the great update!

Question about planned content: Will there be a relationship option with Lucy further down the road if Myriam stayed with her husband at first? Would be great - while Myriam doesn't get as much exposure as with the early breakup path, she still had plenty of options to become intrigued with sapphic relations (17 sapphic link for me), admires Lucy in particular and works with her closely, including basic martial arts training (although less than with the "kick out Anthony early" option)
Yes, like for William (in the future), it'll be possible to go another way to start something with Lucy.
Yeah the op was updated, if the file you downloaded is named like this it's the patched version "ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch3.02a-pcp".
Yes, it should be 'pc+p' and 'mac+p', they cut the '+' I don't know why, but as long as you have the 'p' at the end, you have Prometheus' patch.
Zorlun I got this error
It's strange, it show a missing variable, but you should have it normally, even if you played without the patch in the previous update.
But just in case, rollback to a previous save towards the end of chapter 2 and try again.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
The gangbang is avoidable, you just need to kick Anthony out of the house previously, and no, the choice for an ending with him is still not up (but if you're not into the previous gangbang, it's not an ending for you anyway, this ending will be a bad one for Myriam).
Oh no, I was hoping for a "bad path" and ending where Anthony doesn't share her and, of course, I don't have to kick him out.

Reactions: Zorlun

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
But just in case, rollback to a previous save towards the end of chapter 2 and try again.
Yes that worked, thank you.

A question tho if this ends the Cassius storyline
Does this option allow Myriam to keep fucking Cassius without being his sub and to stay in control?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Is the compressed version includes bestiality ? and did someone make an incest mod or not yet ?

Jan 7, 2022
Zorlun-

Not sure if this is already reported but Got this error after Myriam blow jobs scene with her husband's friends [In bathroom]

PS
Love the game - looking forward for next updates. Hope more Group sex/gangbang is added in future updates.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Zorlun-

Not sure if this is already reported but Got this error after Myriam blow jobs scene with her husband's friends [In bathroom]

Could this be from an old version of the game ? My line 27386 reads:
Code:
$ my_notify({"Cheat" : 1})
so this error is already fixed in 3.02a-pc+p (your error is thrown because the tag "Cheating" doesn't exist, it has to be "Cheat")

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
In chapter1 you need to unlock William sex scene: Don't give the hobo you save from the thugs both food and clothing (takes too long, just get him clothes - all you loose is +1 relationship). That way, you get home early and meet William for a long potential sex scene. Which opens up a BJ scene at school in the next chapter, which in turn opens the William shower scene in the new update.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
They will be the mains, but there will be occasional others.

Femdom, there will be, from Myriam and another woman (Nubia), but sissification will not be a kink in the game, why? Well, simply put, not in the character, if Myriam is able to discover herself a new pleasure in being the dominant in sex, Myriam is not keen on abusing and humiliating others, so this kink in particular, would not be something that would attract her.

Though, it may happen that Myriam may come to have a grudge against some characters in game later on, so a sort of sissification for revenge may happen, but in any way, it would be a one time event.

EDIT: And by the way, I finished earlier than estimated, the game is uploading, so the early release for higher tiers patrons will be shared tonight late.
Love femdom, but sissification stuff always puzzled me. Why would you dress up a guy as a woman to humiliate him? Would a maledom guy dress up a woman as a man to humiliate her? Most certainly not, since being a man is very likely something superior in his mind. So why are people who are seemingly into female supremacy, using feminization as a way to degrade men? I mean even if Myriam would want to humiliate someone. Using sissification or feminization doesn't make sense to me and imho says something about these people's true view of women...

So yeah really glad about some femdom content here, but also glad it stays more grounded in her personality.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Love femdom, but sissification stuff always puzzled me. Why would you dress up a guy as a woman to humiliate him? Would a maledom guy dress up a woman as a man to humiliate her? Most certainly not, since being a man is very likely something superior in his mind. So why are people who are seemingly into female supremacy, using feminization as a way to degrade men? I mean even if Myriam would want to humiliate someone. Using sissification or feminization doesn't make sense to me and imho says something about these people's true view of women...

So yeah really glad about some femdom content here, but also glad it stays more grounded in her personality.
Different strokes for different folks. While I personally find nothing sexually appealing about a guy in a dress, I have seen some hot 'girls' who turn out to be guys. For me, seeing Anthony transformed into a girl and then getting trained by the boys basketball team or some homeless guys in a back alley would be fun to see, as he was a proper prick.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes