Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
what kind of beast scene is included?
None, cause this is the unpatched version. If you get the patched one it's handjob, blowjob, cunnulingus, vaginal and anal sex with a dog and a handjob with the horse.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
None, cause this is the unpatched version. If you get the patched one it's handjob, blowjob, cunnulingus, vaginal and anal sex with a dog and a handjob with the horse.
Incorrect, the link on the front page is the patched version of the update. I've already played through it and the beast scenes are enabled and the patch file is included.

Reactions: Zorlun

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Does this have the Prometheus' patch inside? (like the discord version)

edit: it doesnt have Prometheus' patch inside :(
This is the same version that you can download from the OP, so no.
Incorrect, the link on the front page is the patched version of the update. I've already played through it and the beast scenes are enabled and the patch file is included.
I am confused now. I downloaded from the OP( uncompressed). So do i get the beast benifits ??

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Well i m little be dispointed, there s nothing more about saphic road.....also the "inst" road its a little be weird ...there s no other way them drink & drunk...All so if in the choice myriam assumed her sexuality why all must of content sex things past by some "brutal" event ?

i look again for 1 or 2 update...to decide

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Mixdrop link of the WALKTHROUGH MOD is not opening....Can anyone please reupload them elsewhere?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I played this a few months ago and I have two questions before I decide if I'll replay. Is the gangbang near the end of Anthony's route unavoidable? And is the ending with him (after the former secretary shows up pregnant) available in the current version?
The gangbang is avoidable, you just need to kick Anthony out of the house previously, and no, the choice for an ending with him is still not up (but if you're not into the previous gangbang, it's not an ending for you anyway, this ending will be a bad one for Myriam).
Chapter 02.rpy:7641 "... This time I'll use yout mouth!"
Thanks, noted and fixed (will be up for next update).
Does this have the Prometheus' patch inside? (like the discord version)

edit: it doesnt have Prometheus' patch inside :(
Yes it does, I shared the update with Prometheus' patch on F95zone.
do we have an option to turn off the beastiality, just wonder, not into that.
Just chose not to go this way when offered the choice and you will have no bestiality content (you can also play without Prometheus' patch).
how to get this below option what im missing
how to unlock 2nd option?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need the previous scenes with William, during the first encounter with Bobo in the park in first chapter, you can either help him by going to by some clothes or buy some clothes and food, if you chose the later (clothes AND food) Myriam take too much time and miss the opportunity to cross pass with William in front of her house, but if you go buy ONLY clothes, Myriam will meet William in front of her house and start a line of event with him.
You can just not let it happen, you are given a choice. So far, the only thing we weren't given a choice for was the first assault by the asshole husband. That nearly put me completely off the game but thankfully, so far, that was the only forced content. Hopefully we get to cut off his dick and throw it in a blender then force feed it to him...in a future update.
The first assault of Anthony was avoidable, you just needed to not do the shower scene with Dumdum (and have a bit of Willpower), or else Myriam will feel guilty and let him abuse her.
what kind of beast scene is included?
A morning blowjob scene.
do i start over or can i use my old save from previous and continue were i left off ?
You can use your old save
I am confused now. I downloaded from the OP( uncompressed). So do i get the beast benifits ??
Yes, the version shared here has Prometheus' patch.
Well i m little be dispointed, there s nothing more about saphic road.....also the "inst" road its a little be weird ...there s no other way them drink & drunk...All so if in the choice myriam assumed her sexuality why all must of content sex things past by some "brutal" event ?

i look again for 1 or 2 update...to decide
I just finished a sapphic scene with Myriam and Lucy, but yes, there is less for now than straight scenes.
For the rest of your message, I'm not sure to understand what you wrote, if you mean that all the scenes are about violence, then no, for the whole game, you have the choice to avoid any event happening to Myriam and if some choices can be rough, not all of them are about that, William is a pure vanilla one, as Lucy, only Marc and Anthony are about abuse for now in the game.
But in anyway, if you do not enjoy the game, I understand, to each his own, I hope you find your perfect game out there. ^^

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Last time I played Marc was son of Myriam. Now he is son of his boyfirend. A patch required to be mom-son again?
You must have missed a few updates then, I would advise restarting the game or you will have some crashes, some variables were added earlier in game and will cause your save some troubles.

About the family setting change, yep, you saw right, Marc is now only Anthony's son and Katherine only Myriam's daughter, why? Because Patreon brought the hammer on me and I had to make a choice, it has been discussed and explained a few times already, so I won't go over it in too much details again, but as it is, no more incest with Marc and bestiality can only be accessed via the patch made by the modder Prometheus. (Other modders are working on some patch to get the incest back with Marc also.)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
You must have missed a few updates then, I would advise restarting the game or you will have some crashes, some variables were added earlier in game and will cause your save some troubles.

About the family setting change, yep, you saw right, Marc is now only Anthony's son and Katherine only Myriam's daughter, why? Because Patreon brought the hammer on me and I had to make a choice, it has been discussed and explained a few times already, so I won't go over it in too much details again, but as it is, no more incest with Marc and bestiality can only be accessed via the patch made by the modder Prometheus. (Other modders are working on some patch to get the incest back with Marc also.)
i read the posts about the patreon problems and understand why you removed incest but just for clarification is this work of other modders (unkown to you ;)) why there is now an incest tag in the future tag listing.by the way outstanding game,one of the best here-dont ever stop:love::) (y)

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Hi Zorlun, thank you very much for the great update!

Question about planned content: Will there be a relationship option with Lucy further down the road if Myriam stayed with her husband at first? Would be great - while Myriam doesn't get as much exposure as with the early breakup path, she still had plenty of options to become intrigued with sapphic relations (17 sapphic link for me), admires Lucy in particular and works with her closely, including basic martial arts training (although less than with the "kick out Anthony early" option)

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes