Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
So far.. pretty good! i liked the new update!

I hope we can have lesbian route with kimberly as well... revenge!

Reactions: Zorlun

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I played this a few months ago and I have two questions before I decide if I'll replay. Is the gangbang near the end of Anthony's route unavoidable? And is the ending with him (after the former secretary shows up pregnant) available in the current version?

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Does anyone know how to blow William at school? There's a choice that seems to require this but I can't find where specifically giving William a blowjob happens.
Did Miriam already have sex with William in your game? This happens in chapter one and is quite well hidden (only saw it when looking through the python files): In ch1, after you help Bobo (the homeless man), only find him clothes - if you also look for food you need too much time and won't meet William at home. If you do, this unlocks most of the William content in later chapters including the new content.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I played this a few months ago and I have two questions before I decide if I'll replay. Is the gangbang near the end of Anthony's route unavoidable? And is the ending with him (after the former secretary shows up pregnant) available in the current version?
If you kicked Anthony out early on, the dinner party doesn't happen. I'm guessing there are other ways to go the alternate path.
The ending you reference is still not available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.02a+p] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.44 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 626 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 600 MB: -

Original Size Win/Linux With Patch: 2.50 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux With Patch: 687 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac With Patch: 661 MB: -

Project Myriam: Life and Explorations Walkthrough Multi Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
(it was quite funny how many people in the exchanges about incest and potential patch, did not realise I was the one making it :), despite having written it in a previous message)
Cool. I guess many people did notice but as they say seeing is believing... Anyways, I think you said the patch would be coming in a couple days, everything going as planned? :devilish:

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.02a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.44 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 626 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 600 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Project Myriam: Life and Explorations Walkthrough Multi Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Does this have the Prometheus' patch inside? (like the discord version)

edit: it doesnt have Prometheus' patch inside :(

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
do we have an option to turn off the beastiality, just wonder, not into that.
You can just not let it happen, you are given a choice. So far, the only thing we weren't given a choice for was the first assault by the asshole husband. That nearly put me completely off the game but thankfully, so far, that was the only forced content. Hopefully we get to cut off his dick and throw it in a blender then force feed it to him...in a future update.

Reactions: blarg0192
4.40 star(s) 186 Votes