dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
My bad, I stand corrected. I reasoned with 350 Patreons, 200 SubscribeStars and pledge levels all the way up to $100 a month you'd get at least something like $15 on average, which would be $8250. Not trying to get you to confirm or deny that, I'm just telling how I got to this (appearently wrong) conclusion.
FYI the average pledge is about $3 or $4 (not only Zorlun, overall). Of course more if the lowest tier is $5

Reactions: michelita and rezaf

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
Check you have not installed the previous version of the incest patch, I just put up the latest. The previous version of the incest patch had 302a in the name of the file, the actual one, 303b, so it should be easy to check.
Will the latest patch work with the new version that is being released today or do we need the patch for the new version?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The very first DAZ game I ever played was Big Brother, many years ago by now. It got nuked my Patreon due to the incest focus, so that "issue" has been around for quite some time. I'm afraid you didn't do your research properly.
Thus you experienced, as Mommybuttslut put it, growing pain. We're all human and make mistakes, but it was pretty likely for that to happen sooner or later.

My bad, I stand corrected. I reasoned with 350 Patreons, 200 SubscribeStars and pledge levels all the way up to $100 a month you'd get at least something like $15 on average, which would be $8250. Not trying to get you to confirm or deny that, I'm just telling how I got to this (appearently wrong) conclusion.

Totally agree, and I'm not saying you don't deserve the money, far from it.
For info, I have supported the game with incest I mentioned already for a long time more than one year and a half (though I had to stop today), and Patreon never made problems to them, and another game I am supporting has incest in it as integral part of the game - so, assuming it is widely known just because you saw it happening already with a game, it's a bit excessive.

Your logic would be mathematically sound, if it wasn't based on a assumption which more an "a priori", the idea of the 15USD average a month.
That is often the case even in more serious matters, people making (wrong) assumptions or (wrong) generalisations, and then thinking their result or perception must be correct, because the process was correct.
As you say yourself, we all make mistakes and learn from them.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Will the latest patch work with the new version that is being released today or do we need the patch for the new version?
If with "the new version being released today", you mean 3.03b, then yes, it is based on it.

That is the latest version available from Zorlun, even for supporters on Patreon and Subscribestar.

Reactions: hodgy15

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
im missing something?? there is no sex scene in this update?? is not a complain or something, just asking. My games ends when the 2 cops come to the house
There are three possibilities: 1) you did something already with Lucy, and you did not do anything with William at the school and/or Marc, so arrive in time to do something with her; 2) at the police station, you go in the bathroom and you let Myriam "relax" (well, it is not a sexual intercourse, but it does have sexual content; 3) you have done something with William before, and you don't go out with the policemen that evening, so instead of preparing to go out with them, you do something else ;-).
Number 2 as far I recall applies in any scenario.

So, there is some sexual content, but it is more focused on continuing the story with Lucy and/or with William.

Zorlun mentioned problems due to the update of DAZ (not the only one to mention problems, that's why I am staying away from it for now) - my guess, maybe wrong, is that he had expected to put something more, but he got derailed by those problems.

Bit of a pity that it seems that despite the fact if they do something, Myriam can tell Lucy basically that she is not ready to commit, leaving the door to other paths and interactions, in practice till now the only way to do something with Lucy and make Myriam really explore that possibility, is by cutting out lots of stuff from other paths, and to have done something with her the first time, which means not having done the Anthony's dinner at home (the first time would have been that evening, if there was no Anthony dinner and they went out for a drink), which means having kicked out Anthony at the first opportunity.

In practice, even when you do not do anything with her in this update, because you arrive at the gym after she finished, you can end up increase the "love lucy" stat, but it seems it is almost useless - it seems if you did not kick Anthony out at the first option (thus avoiding Anthony's dinner), you will never be able to let Myriam explore her interaction with Lucy.

Which I think is a pity and wrong, since they are getting close and interacting anyway a lot, and it was clear Lucy likes Myriam, and Myriam is fond of Lucy and (depending on the choices) has a curiosity in that direction.

But it's true I believe in giving people second chances in life, so, I may be biased :).

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Incest patch for 3.03b below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

I will eliminate the patch for 3.02a in a couple of days, to save space, just waiting for the mods to pick my "reporting" of this post, and updating the page about the game
problem with your patch, without it, it progresses after school without your patch, and with, it ends at school. i checked, i did not use a previous patch, check it yourself.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
you did something already with Lucy, and you did not do anything with William at the school and/or Marc, so arrive in time to do something with her;
Just a quick correction. I looked at the code and you can still do something with Lucy even if you did something with William.

Can you play completely lesbian?
For the most part. (So far) there is only 1 unavoidable scene with the boyfriend/husband.

Reactions: Zorlun

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
assuming it is widely known just because you saw it happening already with a game, it's a bit excessive.
Big Brother was actually only the first game in a line of games which all had to drop incest or got flat out discontinued since that time, so I don't think it's excessive. Also, I think I even looked it up in the Patreon TOS, but I might be mistaken.
Anyway, no point in arguing about it, let's rephrase this to: If I were to start development of a game, I'd definately try to keep this in mind from the get go.

Your logic would be mathematically sound, if it wasn't based on a assumption which more an "a priori", the idea of the 15USD average a month.
That is often the case even in more serious matters, people making (wrong) assumptions or (wrong) generalisations, and then thinking their result or perception must be correct, because the process was correct.
As you say yourself, we all make mistakes and learn from them.
True. But I have to say, I did a google search for "average patreon pledges" and it said fans paid crators an average of $12 per month, but appearently I misunderstood this statement, as it might just mean the average pateron member pays $12 in pledges to all creators he supports combined. My bad.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
im missing something?? there is no sex scene in this update?? is not a complain or something, just asking. My games ends when the 2 cops come to the house
Depending on choices you had: a scene with Lucy before going to the police station (you need to have avoided the Marc scene precedent update for that); the masturbation scene at the police station; and a bigger scene with William (you need to avoid the cop date for that).

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
ok so i think im missing somethung here. When in the shower at school with william the option to cheer him up is greyed out? It has the word 'worried' in brakets suggesting that myriam's worry is not high enough for her to cheer him up. is this a new mechanic? anyone know how to get around this?
thanks

Reactions: Zorlun

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Was wondering, on android is Gallery no longer available? I recall that in the previous update you could acces the gallery also unlocking all scenes through the included mod if not mistaken.

In the latest version I cannot find this option, not a complaint, just asking, cause have to replay the entire game otherwise. Didnt delete my files, but game didnt load them.

Thanks in advance for any answers

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
The WT mod + patch by Joker contain incest? (or the incest patch is compatible with wt mod? I mean cause they share some same names files).

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
ok so i think im missing somethung here. When in the shower at school with william the option to cheer him up is greyed out? It has the word 'worried' in brakets suggesting that myriam's worry is not high enough for her to cheer him up. is this a new mechanic? anyone know how to get around this?
thanks
This scene in the school shower with William need you to have seen his other scenes before, which start after meeting Bobo in the park, when you have the opportunity to help him, either go ONLY for the clothes (or you will take too much time and miss the opportunity to cross path with William) or do not help him, but if you chose helping him with clothes AND food, you will take too long and miss William.

The scene on this last update though do not need you to have seen the previous scenes, just to avoid the date with the cops.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes