ferr0

Jan 26, 2018
Will Bobo take William's spot in the story if you help him with clothes AND food?

Would love to see that.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Incest patch for 3.03b below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

I will eliminate the patch for 3.02a in a couple of days, to save space, just waiting for the mods to pick my "reporting" of this post, and updating the page about the game
PROTIP: If you just edit the new version into the post already linked in the OP, that link becomes up-to-date the second you finalize the edit, with no need to involve the mods.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch3.03b + Patch + WT by JokerLeader
Size 694 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This link really make me mad it cannot complete the download because the time limit is 2:45 min and ended up in 455 mb and stop downloading completely, is there other links besides pixeldrain?

Mattrox

Mar 18, 2019
Curious if I missed some sort of flag for William anal scene after dinner? Pretty sure we hit all of the other stuff when he comforted her, then school and church.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Can you play completely lesbian?
More or less, the game start with her having a boyfriend, so 1 or 2 scenes are unavoidable, but after that, yes, you can pick and chose what you want and go lesbian run (though for now, there is only a few scenes).
Anyone have new mega link? For some reason 3.03b version of the mega link is already broken
Seems the MEGA links are down here, but you can find the game shared on SubscribeStar and Discord (you can also find on Patreon, bu you won't have Prometheus' patch).
Curious if I missed some sort of flag for William anal scene after dinner? Pretty sure we hit all of the other stuff when he comforted her, then school and church.
With the church update, I said I added a few variables into earlier scenes, so it needed a restart or will be missing some variables (like this one during the first William and Myriam scene, I added a variable if they did anal).
any gaping content in the future?
Yep, there will be, already a small one when Anthony share her to his colleagues.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Big Brother was actually only the first game in a line of games which all had to drop incest
It was nowhere near the first.

Patreon didn't do anything about that game for nearly a year after others had to make changes.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The WT mod + patch by Joker contain incest? (or the incest patch is compatible with wt mod? I mean cause they share some same names files).
No they aren't compatible.

They share some of the same files, because they both modify the same files which are actually game files (so, not created by us, but by Zorlun).

Effectively, the incest patch for the most part modifies only bits of the text in the code that is shown to the player, with two major exceptions: 1) a couple of cases where I added a "my_notify" (it is actually a function in the game, I did not create it, it is Zorlun's work) to increase a variable (e.g. incest kink), to keep coherence; 2) I added the possibility for Myriam to confess to Dr Silver that she has the "incest" sex pulsion/fantasy, either as sub or as dom, and added a specific answer from Dr Silver (he could not just say "yeah, go ahead, explore your fantasy, f$#% as rabbits with you son" :-D).

From what I saw at a first look, the walkthrough also modifies the text shown to the user, but inserting some "code" that makes references to other, additional files, where he describes for each entry what to show.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
PROTIP: If you just edit the new version into the post already linked in the OP, that link becomes up-to-date the second you finalize the edit, with no need to involve the mods.
Uh, thanks, I didn't think about it.

But I noticed over time, with the recurring nature of the discussion about "why no incest anymore and how could be put back by evil (because he took it away) Zorlun", that people do not see/look at that link on the first page, and keep asking about the incest patch posting in the thread.

That's why I prefer to post it directly, this way, they get the message from Zorlun alterting to the new version being available, and shortly after (hopefully, in the same page) my message .

But I get your point, sooner or later the mods may say "ehi, stop bugging us, do it so we don't need to intervene every time" :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
This link really make me mad it cannot complete the download because the time limit is 2:45 min and ended up in 455 mb and stop downloading completely, is there other links besides pixeldrain?
There is no time limit, what are you talking about?

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes