clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
She's kicking in the wrong spot for that as she's kicking them in the chest/stomach area instead of kicking them in the crotch area.
From the expression of pain, I assume this pic captures his fall to the ground after being kicked in the balls. At least that's my take. :)

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
What I wanna know is, what's she doing outside with her titties out in the first place? Also, I assume this "morning after" naughty scene is for the cop date, not the night run?
Hmm, cannot say I have any special insight (I don't), it is only speculation, but there are at three more ways (so, no cop event before) you could have a morning naughty event, and in reality, they do not even forcibly depend on what happened the night before, although they can also be a kind of "continuation" 1) Myriam does something with Cassius in the morning; 2) Myriam does something with William in the morning, e.g. when being so nurturing she goes making sure he is awake (well, he is definitively young enough to have a "morning wood" :)); 3) she does something naughty with Cassius in her room, and then with William (it depends how early she awakes).
Of course, this could apply only for the ones that have "bestiality" on, and/or for the ones that have the William possibility open.

The picture from Subscribestar suggests it is a reference to Myriam getting in trouble and having to get out of trouble, and/or being helped by Aiden.
Though the pity for us perverts :), given also the text, is that it means the troubles will not have any sexual scene - though I guess they may at least prepare for something for the future like getting her closer to Aiden if she is helped, and anyway change some stats (hopefully through some choices, so we can decide a bit how it goes, not being on a forced path)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Sorry not sure what happened to the text, here it is

News - Next Update - Project Myriam ch3.05
News and scrambled eggs!
I'm finishing up the update, still a few more days, then the usual day of polish and testing, then upload and sharing. It should be done before the end of the week, I would approximate on the 30 to be cautious.
I announce already that this update will have far less naughty scenes than the few previous ones, and the one in a lot more on the teasing side than the 'real' naughty. I just prefer to warned people in advance to avoid any disappointment and surprise. (But in anyway, Myriam can hardly be accused of giving blue balls... well, maybe breaking them as you can see this time.) ^^
So to recapitulate, three scenes, one to start the day with some naughty scene depending of the player ending the day before; then one scene to follow up on the muse line of event if the player did chose to pursue it; then the last one following up on two character plot lines, Nubia and Aiden.
Another announcement! Next month I will take one week of vacation (first since start of covid-19), so that means one less week to work on the next update, so either that would make a very short update, either I wouldn't share one next month and merge it with the next one, I'll create a poll with more details and leave it open until end of next month to let you decide on what would be your preference.

Maybe it'll be best to put the text in quotation (meaning the F95 zone function) to be more clear it's from me.
What I wanna know is, what's she doing outside with her titties out in the first place? Also, I assume this "morning after" naughty scene is for the cop date, not the night run?
For both.
From the expression of pain, I assume this pic captures his fall to the ground after being kicked in the balls. At least that's my take. :)
Yes, for this one I went on the idea you capture the scene after the kick.
Hmm, cannot say I have any special insight (I don't), it is only speculation, but there are at three more ways (so, no cop event before) you could have a morning naughty event, and in reality, they do not even forcibly depend on what happened the night before, although they can also be a kind of "continuation" 1) Myriam does something with Cassius in the morning; 2) Myriam does something with William in the morning, e.g. when being so nurturing she goes making sure he is awake (well, he is definitively young enough to have a "morning wood" :)); 3) she does something naughty with Cassius in her room, and then with William (it depends how early she awakes).
Of course, this could apply only for the ones that have "bestiality" on, and/or for the ones that have the William possibility open.

The picture from Subscribestar suggests it is a reference to Myriam getting in trouble and having to get out of trouble, and/or being helped by Aiden.
Though the pity for us perverts :), given also the text, is that it means the troubles will not have any sexual scene - though I guess they may at least prepare for something for the future like getting her closer to Aiden if she is helped, and anyway change some stats (hopefully through some choices, so we can decide a bit how it goes, not being on a forced path)
Well, Myriam have slow days some times, like me she need some vacations from time to time. ^^

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Zorlun
Maybe it'll be best to put the text in quotation (meaning the F95 zone function) to be more clear it's from me.

For both.

Yes, for this one I went on the idea you capture the scene after the kick.

Well, Myriam have slow days some times, like me she need some vacations from time to time. ^^
i know your going to have a poll on patreon&subscribestar for it, but let me just say you definately deserve a week, he’ll take 2 week vaccation more than any other dev on this site.
Your like a fuckin machine always putting out updates like clockwork, so you definately have my vote

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun

i know your going to have a poll on patreon&subscribestar for it, but let me just say you definately deserve a week, he’ll take 2 week vaccation more than any other dev on this site.
Your like a fuckin machine always putting out updates like clockwork, so you definately have my vote
Well, the poll is not about me having my vacation or not (I will have it ^^ ), but will be about what the patrons prefer between merging the two next months or doing a very small May update and a normal June one.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, the poll is not about me having my vacation or not (I will have it ^^ ), but will be about what the patrons prefer between merging the two next months or doing a very small May update and a normal June one.
You do what is best for you to deliver the updates. So, if you need vacation or break, you take it. I rather you not be burned out and refresh your mind, than burning yourself out and not as refresh. At this moment, it does not matter if you deliver small update this coming month or normal update the following month. My opinion, you are developer you know what may be best for you since you would know how you do your project. I am aware you may want to see what your subscribers/supporters may say how you deliver your updates.

Meanwhile, enjoy your vacation.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
For me either way is good, just enjoy your holiday and do what's best for you...

Reactions: mockito and Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, actually, if it was in the game, would be better maybe if we see the scene from Katherine's point of view as a kind of peek by mistake, and then we have to decide whether she takes a good look at it or not, and how she reacts about it, even though remember basically Katherine has no stats, and Zorlun had already excluded any possibility of her doing stuff with Cassius.
After that, could be good to get the ful picture like this, with her looking (but maybe just observing, or even getting excited :p :)), screaming, or whatever.

Reactions: Coriolan and Zorlun

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I'd say one big update is better than one regular and small one.
Small one can leave some bitter aftertaste.
I'm not against receiving updates two times a year if they contain 6 month of work in'em, not a one month, like in some other famous projects.

4.40 star(s) 189 Votes