TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Define missed. I can have more fun with Cassius and hammer then with 2 dogs wearing a badge.
Missed as in the Aiden scenes at the beginning of the game, it more or less introduces how easily Myriam is submissive and her addiction to cum. As to the two cops in the last update, I played both choices as I like to see all the content and to be honest I preferred the taking Cassius for a walk in the park and getting double doggie time.

As far as I was aware there is only one 'sex' scene with Hammer or did I miss something?

Reactions: Zorlun

bolt88

Dec 2, 2019
View attachment 1770516

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Coffee Break

Last scene of the update, relatively straight forward again, Myriam, while doing a coffee break, will meet some characters already met previously, like Nubia in the first part (teaching some sense to a young man in the picture ^^ ) and Aiden for the second part.

First part give Myriam the occasion to meet again with Nubia, the museum curator met during the gala event, having the possibility to learn more about her as she will give some hints on her difficult background. The player will also have the occasion to cut short on this line of event if he so choose. No naughty play with her for now, just an occasion to learn more about her and also prepare for her plot line.

Second part will see Myriam thrown in her usual wrong time, wrong place event (yeah I know, it's an easy scheme, but what can I say, all events don't deserve to be brought with 4 or 5 updates of foreplay ^^ ), where she will have some misadventures and, depending on the player previous choices, will be able to get herself out of a tough spot or will find some help in Aiden, the young man running from the officers in chapter 1.
Such simple schemes, this is the most interesting and funny thing in such games

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
pregnancy in the future?
Zorlun never mentioned that, and I am not sure how that would fit in continuing to have Myriam "going around" after (since the expectation is that all the tags apply to Myriam) she has a small baby, but there is the tag "pregnancy" for the future, and AFAIK those tags were put there on Zorlun's request, so it may happen.

On the other hand, sorry to put a reference to something completely different, but for those that were interested in Katherine, looking at the tags I noticed again (they were already there) the tags DILF and Virgin - my guess is that DILF in itself does not mean the "D" will have sex, but combined with "Virgin", gives the idea there may still be something for Katherine.

Though remember those are tags for the future, and most were put there originally, before the whole Patreon mess and all the changes, and Zorlun does not forcibly go around chaning them all the time, so don't take this as a "fixed in stone" indication.

Reactions: Chris_Vader

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun will there be another preview scene?
As stated in the post that Fortuna95 shared from my Patreon, this is the last preview for this update, but there will have more later on for the next update.
Though that being said, there will be probably another little new/preview to announce the time table for the release of the update.
pregnancy in the future?
Zorlun never mentioned that, and I am not sure how that would fit in continuing to have Myriam "going around" after (since the expectation is that all the tags apply to Myriam) she has a small baby, but there is the tag "pregnancy" for the future, and AFAIK those tags were put there on Zorlun's request, so it may happen.

On the other hand, sorry to put a reference to something completely different, but for those that were interested in Katherine, looking at the tags I noticed again (they were already there) the tags DILF and Virgin - my guess is that DILF in itself does not mean the "D" will have sex, but combined with "Virgin", gives the idea there may still be something for Katherine.

Though remember those are tags for the future, and most were put there originally, before the whole Patreon mess and all the changes, and Zorlun does not forcibly go around chaning them all the time, so don't take this as a "fixed in stone" indication.
Well in fact I said that I wanted to fool around pregnancy, I'm still thinking on it, because it's something that would seriously impact the story, so if I want to offer more than just using pregnancy as an ending for the game, I will have to be careful to do it right.
Of course it would be something depending on the player choice, for it happening or not, and with whom (to some point of course, because if the player makes her fuck around and get creampied every occasion it could of course end up with some accidents).

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021

Well in fact I said that I wanted to fool around pregnancy, I'm still thinking on it, because it's something that would seriously impact the story, so if I want to offer more than just using pregnancy as an ending for the game, I will have to be careful to do it right.
Of course it would be something depending on the player choice, for it happening or not, and with whom (to some point of course, because if the player makes her fuck around and get creampied every occasion it could of course end up with some accidents).
Yes indeed... Maybe with a termination or have the baby option. No real reason why it would greatly affect what she does until towards the end (within reason of course e.g. couldn't do gymnastics past a certain point but no reason she couldn't still teach it).

Reactions: Demnor

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
View attachment 1416614
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch3.04a +P] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check Features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
what does +P mean please ?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Sorry not sure what happened to the text, here it is

News - Next Update - Project Myriam ch3.05
News and scrambled eggs!
I'm finishing up the update, still a few more days, then the usual day of polish and testing, then upload and sharing. It should be done before the end of the week, I would approximate on the 30 to be cautious.
I announce already that this update will have far less naughty scenes than the few previous ones, and the one in a lot more on the teasing side than the 'real' naughty. I just prefer to warned people in advance to avoid any disappointment and surprise. (But in anyway, Myriam can hardly be accused of giving blue balls... well, maybe breaking them as you can see this time.) ^^
So to recapitulate, three scenes, one to start the day with some naughty scene depending of the player ending the day before; then one scene to follow up on the muse line of event if the player did chose to pursue it; then the last one following up on two character plot lines, Nubia and Aiden.
Another announcement! Next month I will take one week of vacation (first since start of covid-19), so that means one less week to work on the next update, so either that would make a very short update, either I wouldn't share one next month and merge it with the next one, I'll create a poll with more details and leave it open until end of next month to let you decide on what would be your preference.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
What I wanna know is, what's she doing outside with her titties out in the first place? Also, I assume this "morning after" naughty scene is for the cop date, not the night run?

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes