Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Love the lesbian route / sapphic point system! Would love to see more of that in future updates! Soooo many hot women for Myriam to be with!
Nubia stuff coming soon. ^^
When can we expect scenes with helping oldmans,prisoners and student? Scenes were announced in the episode when hobo get hurt.
Coming up soon, I have to advance all the different plot lines.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Can Myriam participate in all 3 at once or are they mutually exclusive?
Actually, it is not 100% guaranteed, because Zorlun may decide to develop those thing in a different way, but he had already hinted, for those interested, that one of those activities may bring Myriam again to cross with Aiden , and another with the group that was attacking "Hobo" , even if maybe not at the first scene/interaction of each .
Disclaimer about "conflict of interests" :p :), I am one of those who selected to do all three activities, in the end, Myriam is such a sweety caring good doer, that it seemed only coherent (yep, lame excuse, of course I did it to see if things can get naughty, and how :p :))

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Still want to see mark bring his basketball team over for the gangbang, not sure how she will hide it from William and Katharine. Maybe she tells Katherine to spend the weekend at Eves with William.
But that could backfire too, cause Eve might be having her own orgy party. HaHa :ROFLMAO:

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Still want to see mark bring his basketball team over for the gangbang, not sure how she will hide it from William and Katharine. Maybe she tells Katherine to spend the weekend at Eves with William.
But that could backfire too, cause Eve might be having her own orgy party. HaHa :ROFLMAO:
I'm not sure if hiding it from Kath is right way.
You know Myriam is caring mom so she want to share good stuff with her kids, equaly.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
wait what? I thought I had a clear answer from the lord and creator himself. :KEK:
Well, yes, he had said something, that is what I was referring to. But he may need some slack - even more considering those three are not exclusive, he may not be able to put all three in one single update, since by now people have some expectations about those events, so, they cannot be just one screen.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I'm not sure if hiding it from Kath is right way.
You know Myriam is caring mom so she want to share good stuff with her kids, equaly.
Well, equally depends. She cannot do stuff with Myriam or be in the same group activity due to Patreon (that is something I cannot get around with the incest patch, Katherine is her daughter even in the Patreon version). So, at maximum Katherine could see something, like what could happen with the cop (also because this can allow people who did not follow that path, to still have Katherine appear somewhere).
Maybe could even have the opportunity of trying something herself, but Zorlun in the past seemed reluctant about this, and anyway, being curious yes, but having her throwing herself to be the only woman in an orgy with ten guys, would seem a bit off, kind of a big jump for her, she is still a bit of innocent sweetie.
There could be other ways, more or less nasty (notice, getting drank because not used to alcohol, and then excited, I put in the "nasty", even if I used it already with Myriam), how that could happen, but given Patreon's intervention, any scence Katherine could be before, in parallel, or after, but not together with Myriam, the only exception being the kind of "not involved voyeur" Zorlun already used.
Though indeed, for now, Katherine has at best had an introduction to some ways with a single one, and Cassius and other four legged are excluded a priory for her, but seeing Myriam with Marc (especially if he is in the dom mode, but even in the opposite case), and in a situation where there a "numerical disadvantage" could certainly allow her to learn more.
Then, again, there are multiple ways one could imagine in which there could be some action even for her, without having to be done together with Myriam, but that, is a different matter - and it's for Zorlun to see if putting some of that in future.
In the end, he has already put plenty of potential for having more stuff with Myriam.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I really hope poor Hammer stuck in the stable will get some more love from Myriam soon! Now that would really put her deepthroat skills to the test!
Wow, that would more deepstomach, given the size shown for Hammer at full force ! ;-)
But I am pretty sure Zorlun said Hammer will come back. And actually, if Hammer comes back, could come back also the pool boys - another element that Zorlun clearly said will be back with some more scenes.
In the end, our Myriam is such a caring mother, for sure she would be good at making those poor boys feel better :p ;-)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Wow, that would more deepstomach, given the size shown for Hammer at full force ! ;-)
But I am pretty sure Zorlun said Hammer will come back. And actually, if Hammer comes back, could come back also the pool boys - another element that Zorlun clearly said will be back with some more scenes.
In the end, our Myriam is such a caring mother, for sure she would be good at making those poor boys feel better :p ;-)
I dont remember the pool boys, who are they?

Reactions: Zorlun

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That would be an incredible sight to see! :D

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
oh yeah the little rascals, i forgot about them, pretty sure they were minors though, so we would need the shota tag if she does sexual acts with them
Yep, I meant those.
I avoid using the word "kids", because there was already some exchange about that, and wanted to avoid somebody getting in with flamethrowers :).

They are certainly under 18 or 21 (notice, most of the World put age of voting/independence rights at 18, some States in USA put it at 21, although most countries put the age of consent at 14-16, some countries even lower, and the States in USA have even more of a mess on that, most assume something like 18, but California aside, there are plenty of variations and exceptions).
But F95 rules forbid only sex with "undeveloped characters", and those characters are teenagers (thus in puberty, eventually starting it) which means of course they are not a 30 or 50 years old man, but they do not fall under the "undeveloped" label.

As mentioned, there were already some exchanges, and AFAIK that question was put to rest with the conclusion "no problem, go ahead".

I hope Zorlun will avoid the "trap"/absurd of giving them 50cm dicks :p :), but if they can have their first real masturbations with the pictures of Myriam they took (at least one took some pictures), they can also do stuff with her.
I know I insist a bit on the idea of the "learning", but Marc has and had already a model, so Myriam has a certain level of influence, but depending on the tendency, she has to fight against the other influence (the custody issue) and correct Marc behaviour (e.g. when she stopped Marc from bullying the other student, if she did stop him).
In the case of the "pool/river boys", since they only appeared briefly, there is no indication they have any big imprint from a model on how to act, so Myriam can go on a "virgin" (from all points of view :p :)) ground.
She could already tease them a bit (depending on the choice) in the previous event, which means encouraging them to get a bit bolder, even if in the end she cut them short.
Or she had the possibility of ignoring them, which meant letting them do their stuff.
So, at least in those two cases, she laid down already the possibility of letting them come back for more.
Then, how that goes, can depend on what they see on the Internet (as they mentioned that) and try to replicate, on how she behaves and what she lets them or encourage them to do, maybe even if they see her doing stuff with Hammer before.
Plenty of possible ways to go there as well...

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes