Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The walkthrough mod isn't showing me stat changes. The other features (textbox transparency and text size) do work, but the actual walkthrough part doesn't.
It occurred to me too and I tried this, instead of following the instructions I grabbed all the files from the mod folder and put them in the game folder and overwrite and it worked, this issue occurred with Free Pass too, I don't know what is the problem, but doing it solve it and the mod work.

Joker's WT mod doesn't change the stats. The "cheat mod" changes the stats. I think...
He wasn't talking of the cheats mod, but the fact that the Joker wt-mod isn't showing the stats under the choices so he can't see what will be the consequences.

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
View attachment 1693426

Project Myriam: Life and Exlorations Walkthrough for v3.03+p

Local download: View attachment 1693427
Alternate download link: Google Drive

The walkthrough got a bit huge since the game has so many options and branching paths. If you want to dive in deep, all the info is there but its probably better used as a reference than read in full. I added 2 easy to follow paths which cover the majority of (sexy) content.

20220308: Update to version 3.03

Update: Due to real life distractions, update to 3.04 will be a bit late. But the paths for 3.03 allow for the date with cops & the night dog walk that was added in 3.04, detailed WT this weekend at the latest
Maybe I'm understanding it wrong, but for de Marc fun whore you need both to not being in Marc dom and to sleep in Marc room, but the latter needs Marc dom. I don't get it

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Maybe I'm understanding it wrong, but for de Marc fun whore you need both to not being in Marc dom and to sleep in Marc room, but the latter needs Marc dom. I don't get it
Nope. The "fun whore", starts at pizza event. If Myriam thinks it is a dream, then you will start the possibility of getting to the "fun whore", which is not the same as having Marc fully dominant. From that, if then you have the museum event and "do stuff", you will still end up in Marc's room, but with a different "activity", and with different appraoch by Marc .

Reactions: Zorlun and b12moguj

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I already said that in the past but Project Myriam is the holy grail game with a female protagonist tag. I'm more into male protagonists in my games, but when a female protagonist game appears in my top list, that means something for this game and I played the new update from AWAM again today as a comparison. A Project Myriam update in a month has more action and is more fun than the complete AWAM universe after 5 years. The differences are unbelievable. AWAM is Project Myriam ordered on Wish.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I already said that in the past but Project Myriam is the holy grail game with a female protagonist tag. I'm more into male protagonists in my games, but when a female protagonist game appears in my top list, that means something for this game and I played the new update from AWAM again today as a comparison. A Project Myriam update in a month has more action and is more fun than the complete AWAM universe after 5 years. The differences are unbelievable. AWAM is Project Myriam ordered on Wish.
Glad to hear you enjoy the game, thank you. ^^
Up to this point, is there more to Marc sub than just the morning after the movie event?
For now no.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Up to this point, is there more to Marc sub than just the morning after the movie event?
Uh, I bet Zorlun will manage to put something up.
He is trying, and IMO managing quite well, to keep happy everybody, maybe giving a bit more space where he sees more people being interested (in quantity, not only in terms of how many posts they make, and not in terms of how "flaming" they are), but keeping overall in line with his original story (well, considering Patreon's intervention, but with the partner, Prometheus' patch, and the incest patch, it goes more or less in line).
Though how far it can go in that variant, it is to be seen - as was discussed with someone, in theory, it would even be possible for Myriam to become as abusive as Anthony and even worst (some type of abusers have for the most part been abused themselves in the past, so, it is not just a game scenario), but that would certainly require a long path of change, and it would surely be something that the good Dr Silver could not approve and support.
Of course, this last point applies only if Dr Silver is in the picture, which if I remember correctly and I am not wrong, means, only if one chose to tell the cousin about what happened (I always did, so, I am not 100% sure if that is the only way to get the sessions with the Dr, but I think so).

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Uh, I bet Zorlun will manage to put something up.
He is trying, and IMO managing quite well, to keep happy everybody, maybe giving a bit more space where he sees more people being interested (in quantity, not only in terms of how many posts they make, and not in terms of how "flaming" they are), but keeping overall in line with his original story (well, considering Patreon's intervention, but with the partner, Prometheus' patch, and the incest patch, it goes more or less in line).
Though how far it can go in that variant, it is to be seen - as was discussed with someone, in theory, it would even be possible for Myriam to become as abusive as Anthony and even worst (some type of abusers have for the most part been abused themselves in the past, so, it is not just a game scenario), but that would certainly require a long path of change, and it would surely be something that the good Dr Silver could not approve and support.
Of course, this last point applies only if Dr Silver is in the picture, which I remember correctly and I am not wrong, means, only if one chose to tell the cousin about what happened (I always did, so, I am not 100% sure if that is the only way to get the sessions with the Dr, but I think so).
Thanks. I was just wondering if I had missed any content, not pressuring Zorlun for more. I've tried to play through numerous times with different decisions to see how things work out and was wondering if there was more to that route since Marc dom route has a bunch more stuff.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
How can I see the final scene with Cassius?
Yes, as stated by others, you need both to have Cassius as dominant (so not kicking him out of the bedroom) and not going on a double date with the two officers.

Reactions: Demnor
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes