Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
have you done any fanart of her with Dum Dum or the professor?
No, I didn't try to reproduce these characters, I made so many for other games.... and it implies to have the corresponding assets or something similar, etc...

And time to do all this ;)

Maybe I'll try to reproduce Katherine :unsure:

You should share them on the Discord channel as well.
J'essaierai de passer ;)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Talking of Katherine, will there be a time when she catches her mom getting fucked by Cassius and then tries it out for herself?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Talking of Katherine, will there be a time when she catches her mom getting fucked by Cassius and then tries it out for herself?
Catching her mom, already been suggested, tries it out, already been excluded by Zorlun.
Unless Prometheus decides to put something in, although Prometheus does a bit like I do for the incest patch, adding stuff, but without changing the overall flow and path of the story (though he also adds some images, I don't), so, I strongly doubt that will happen.
Effectively, if you look at the history of posts, it is even doubtful how much Katherine may appear in future scenes with any kind of sexual content (if she appears in any at all).

Reactions: Zorlun

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Catching her mom, already been suggested, tries it out, already been excluded by Zorlun.
Unless Prometheus decides to put something in, although Prometheus does a bit like I do for the incest patch, adding stuff, but without changing the overall flow and path of the story (though he also adds some images, I don't), so, I strongly doubt that will happen.
Effectively, if you look at the history of posts, it is even doubtful how much Katherine may appear in future scenes with any kind of sexual content (if she appears in any at all).
I’m pretty sure we will see some Katherine lesbian scenes with her bestfrien, depending if we picked for her to be lesbian or straight.
i can’t remember what I picked for her? Was there a bisexual choice for Katherine?

Reactions: Zorlun

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I’m pretty sure we will see some Katherine lesbian scenes with her bestfrien, depending if we picked for her to be lesbian or straight.
i can’t remember what I picked for her? Was there a bisexual choice for Katherine?
Yes, there was a bi choice for Katherine. I think it might be possible to see scenes with Katherine x William also if on straight/bi route.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Yes, there was a bi choice for Katherine. I think it might be possible to see scenes with Katherine x William also if on straight/bi route.
Well, I should have qualified better my post/reply, sorry.

Yes, indeed there were the three choices for Katherine, and actually, Zorlun had already indicated that if chosing the "males only" or "bi" option, Katherine could have a bit of a fancy for William.
The trick was that the choice of lesbian, bi, or hetero for Katherine was put in the game before Patreon's intervention, when as far as I recall Zorlun had not really excluded the possibility of that could include both Katherine and Myriam - we had even exchanged some posts with him and others about that, since the idea was that any sexual scene would also include Myriam.

After Patreon's intervention, that blocked that possibility, even if some ways were suggested to try nonetheless to make Katherine do something sexual - and Zorlun did effectively something in that line in the last update - it has been left a bit hanging if, and how, Katherine will really be involved in any sexual stuff.
One thing for sure was excluded by Zorlun himself, Katherine doing anything with Cassius, Hammer, etc. - Zorlun clearly indicated that he had never planned for anything like that to happen, even before Patreon's intervention.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1650635941284.png

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Coffee Break

Last scene of the update, relatively straight forward again, Myriam, while doing a coffee break, will meet some characters already met previously, like Nubia in the first part (teaching some sense to a young man in the picture ^^ ) and Aiden for the second part.

First part give Myriam the occasion to meet again with Nubia, the museum curator met during the gala event, having the possibility to learn more about her as she will give some hints on her difficult background. The player will also have the occasion to cut short on this line of event if he so choose. No naughty play with her for now, just an occasion to learn more about her and also prepare for her plot line.

Second part will see Myriam thrown in her usual wrong time, wrong place event (yeah I know, it's an easy scheme, but what can I say, all events don't deserve to be brought with 4 or 5 updates of foreplay ^^ ), where she will have some misadventures and, depending on the player previous choices, will be able to get herself out of a tough spot or will find some help in Aiden, the young man running from the officers in chapter 1.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1770516

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Coffee Break

Last scene of the update, relatively straight forward again, Myriam, while doing a coffee break, will meet some characters already met previously, like Nubia in the first part (teaching some sense to a young man in the picture ^^ ) and Aiden for the second part.

First part give Myriam the occasion to meet again with Nubia, the museum curator met during the gala event, having the possibility to learn more about her as she will give some hints on her difficult background. The player will also have the occasion to cut short on this line of event if he so choose. No naughty play with her for now, just an occasion to learn more about her and also prepare for her plot line.

Second part will see Myriam thrown in her usual wrong time, wrong place event (yeah I know, it's an easy scheme, but what can I say, all events don't deserve to be brought with 4 or 5 updates of foreplay ^^ ), where she will have some misadventures and, depending on the player previous choices, will be able to get herself out of a tough spot or will find some help in Aiden, the young man running from the officers in chapter 1.
Well I can’t wait for Myriam to welcome both of them back

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, can be a bit of a let down for the ones that were hoping to get immediately something with Nubia, but on the other hand, it is good that we get a bit more background before we get in the tick of it, this way, we can better decide how the interaction between her and Myriam goes.
For the rest, well, from Zorlun's indication, it may be of interest both for the ones who did something with Aiden, and the ones who didn't (and makes me tempted to play with the variables to see both options ;-))

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes