Jan 7, 2020
Today I tried this game for the first time, and I really like it the dev did a great job, it gives the player the option to see or follow any route, kink or fetish you want or have, or just ignore as you like
The only thing I noticed is that there is not much content with women, I hope in future updates that will change
but thanks and congratulations dev for the game you have created wish you the best

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Today I tried this game for the first time, and I really like it the dev did a great job, it gives the player the option to see or follow any route, kink or fetish you want or have, or just ignore as you like
The only thing I noticed is that there is not much content with women, I hope in future updates that will change
but thanks and congratulations dev for the game you have created wish you the best
As you say, there are different paths to take and depending on what options you choose depends on what scenarios you see, including lesbian scenes.

Reactions: Zorlun

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, he said there will be more lesbianism coming in future updates

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
waiting-for-reveal.jpg
Hello my dear pervert friends!

Early access of update ch3.05 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for my higher tiers patrons!
Official public version will be up on May 6th! Patience my dear friends, patience!

But in the meantime, here what's new:
- Around a 2100+ lines of code and 177 new renders.
- 3 scenes (with multiple sub-scenes).
- 13 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- A little more naughty content (2 scenes and a few teasing situations).
- 1 new character.
NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on May 6th. Thank you all for your consideration.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Myriam proves that you don’t have to be the prettiest, or the smartest. But all you need is great big personalities

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Myriam proves that you don’t have to be the prettiest, or the smartest. But all you need is great big personalities
*laments that it's so difficult to make 3D renders of characters that look good with boobs bigger than an H-cup or so: Dedicated big titty fetishism is for 2D art only*

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
*laments that it's so difficult to make 3D renders of characters that look good with boobs bigger than an H-cup or so: Dedicated big titty fetishism is for 2D art only*
The biggest problem is not always with the breasts themselves, if they can be a handful to work with some times depending on positions, the biggest annoyance is with the clothes, the big majority of resources tops are not ment for big breasts, deforming themselves weirdly or with impossible bridge between them to work with, and even with dforce, there is a huge majority of resources that don't work as they should, making it a nightmare sometimes to find clothes for our poor Myriam, there is quite a few of them that I just abandoned trying to use.

4.40 star(s) 189 Votes